Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Furia Wrath Bar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Beta Player Count Samercam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    548
    Level
    37
    Points: 3,513, Level: 37
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class

    Furia Wrath Bar

    Furia's wrath bar decays way too slowly. It's pretty much always full and there's never an issue getting it there if you died and it decayed a little.

    This makes her a little too good at dealing damage. I suggest the decay rate is increased so that it is actually a bit of a challenge to maintain full wrath bar and thus full damage potential. As it stands she might as well not have the bar and just have her firerate be what it is at max.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

    It had to be said.

  2. #2
    Beta Player Count mina16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    573
    Level
    27
    Points: 2,013, Level: 27
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Do not nerf Furia.

    The only thing I may be acceptable with, is removing the shield.
    otherwise, do not touch her, she is good as she is.
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

    If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE


  3. #3
    Beta Player Count Samercam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    548
    Level
    37
    Points: 3,513, Level: 37
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    You mean don't nerf a super easy champion that has insane stats? At least champions like Cassie and Buck require you to aim a little to be game changing.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

    It had to be said.

  4. #4
    Beta Player Count mina16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    573
    Level
    27
    Points: 2,013, Level: 27
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    You mean don't nerf a super easy champion that has insane stats? At least champions like Cassie and Buck require you to aim a little to be game changing.
    What is super easy about Furia?
    She is hard to be flanked, but all champions must be so.
    I shouldn't just reach their back, start shooting, and they are dead even without a single chance of responding.

    I have played a lot as a flanker against Furia, and find it good enough.
    No need to nerf her.
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

    If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE


  5. #5
    Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,504
    Level
    76
    Points: 13,750, Level: 76
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mina16 View Post
    What is super easy about Furia?
    She is hard to be flanked, but all champions must be so.
    I shouldn't just reach their back, start shooting, and they are dead even without a single chance of responding.

    I have played a lot as a flanker against Furia, and find it good enough.
    No need to nerf her.
    Furia has high DPS for a Support and very little damage drop off. Her wrath bar increases her DPS and in my opinion the wrath bar is misplaced and has no purpose other than to make her a Damage Dealer. Her healing skill has a high burst heal with a proper card with additional healing, provides a shield with a right card and has a low Cool Down. Her Pyre Strike stuns and has such a far range, although easy to dodge at range it goes through all obstacles. The problem isn't the stun the problem is the type of skill it is, the stun is uneeded in an already decent skill. Wings Of Wrath is another auto-aim skill with a low Cool Down, which auto-targets stealth enemies as well. Her ultimate provides 30% damage and movement speed for 8seconds. In my opinion 8 seconds is far too long for this type of Ultimate.

    I went off topic..badly. Sorry. But, Furia is an extremely easy Champion to use.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

    Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

    #NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

    #HelpYourSupports

  6. #6
    Beta Player Count mina16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    573
    Level
    27
    Points: 2,013, Level: 27
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    Furia has high DPS for a Support and very little damage drop off. Her wrath bar increases her DPS and in my opinion the wrath bar is misplaced and has no purpose other than to make her a Damage Dealer. Her healing skill has a high burst heal with a proper card with additional healing, provides a shield with a right card and has a low Cool Down. Her Pyre Strike stuns and has such a far range, although easy to dodge at range it goes through all obstacles. The problem isn't the stun the problem is the type of skill it is, the stun is uneeded in an already decent skill. Wings Of Wrath is another auto-aim skill with a low Cool Down, which auto-targets stealth enemies as well. Her ultimate provides 30% damage and movement speed for 8seconds. In my opinion 8 seconds is far too long for this type of Ultimate.

    I went off topic..badly. Sorry. But, Furia is an extremely easy Champion to use.
    Let's take a look at Tyra, a balanced champion:
    She has a 1320 damage, which is enough to kill any flank in less than 2 seconds, to make it worse she has a Nade launcher that deals instant 700 damage, her firebomb can kill anyone if stand on it, and can pass through shields to targets if aimed at shields, her hunter's mark increases her DPS at a certain target by 15% and makes that target revealed from any place in the map, and she shoots 4% faster and moves 40% faster for 4.5 seconds during her ultimate.

    I can describe many champions in a way that makes them look OP.
    However, the game says the opposite, once I was androxus against both Tyra and Furia.
    And I was doing very good (I lost because our team had a bot, so after I would kill Furia and Tyra I would go to find my whole team is dead).
    Of course it was hard, but I knew when to retreat, I knew when to shoot.
    Look at Furia, Tyra and my stats, then judge:
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

    If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE


  7. #7
    Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,504
    Level
    76
    Points: 13,750, Level: 76
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mina16 View Post
    Let's take a look at Tyra, a balanced champion:
    She has a 1320 damage, which is enough to kill any flank in less than 2 seconds, to make it worse she has a Nade launcher that deals instant 700 damage, her firebomb can kill anyone if stand on it, and can pass through shields to targets if aimed at shields, her hunter's mark increases her DPS at a certain target by 15% and makes that target revealed from any place in the map, and she shoots 4% faster and moves 40% faster for 4.5 seconds during her ultimate.

    I can describe many champions in a way that makes them look OP.
    However, the game says the opposite, once I was androxus against both Tyra and Furia.
    And I was doing very good (I lost because our team had a bot, so after I would kill Furia and Tyra I would go to find my whole team is dead).
    Of course it was hard, but I knew when to retreat, I knew when to shoot.
    Look at Furia, Tyra and my stats, then judge:
    Tyra is a damage dealer so her having a high DPS is justified. Also, she has no movement skill so she needs something a little extra to make up for it. Also, personal skill comes into play quite often. However base kit alone with no added player skill, Furia is incredibly easy to use and some parts of her kit seem out of place. Stats mean absolutely nothing, and prove nothing. Everyone immediately jumps to stats, without including the needed variables.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

    Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

    #NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

    #HelpYourSupports

  8. #8
    Beta Player Baron TheBaboom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In Plushy Makoa's sweet embrace...
    Posts
    301
    Level
    22
    Points: 1,591, Level: 22
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Samercam's issue with Furia is that max DPS is too easy to achieve and keep.
    You can still keep your fancy 900 pewpew
    Top Damage on Makoa: 160k
    Top Eliminations on Makoa: 71
    Top Healing on Makoa: HIREZ LET MAKOA HEALLLLLLL
    Top Objective Time on Makoa: Who gives a fuck

    IGN: PlushyMakoaWaifu
    A MAKOA MAIN
    Level 73/507 games/110 hours
    58% winrate/2.46 KDA

    Bring bacc unkillable Makoko

    Want to learn how to play Makoa?
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...584#post502584

  9. #9
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,085
    Level
    38
    Points: 3,799, Level: 38
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Will salty DD, flank or frontline mains stop asking nerfs on a support just because someone finally has a chance to fight back against their annoying burst? Supports are not just some kind of punch bag for other classes. Some has bursty heal with low damage, some has high accuracy with slow healing, some has bursty damage with small area healing, some has a flanky side while healing. All of them are different. I would understand if you were asking a nerf on her shield ability because she is able to shield for 2s every 3s. But asking a nerf on her dps just shows how salty you are. Unless they are getting rid of bursts and reducing the overall damage from every champion in the game, there is no meaning to nerf her only. Because finally a support has a chance to fight back.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.



    RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

  10. #10
    Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Dead Inside
    Posts
    2,435
    Level
    92
    Points: 21,758, Level: 92
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 592
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    Will salty DD, flank or frontline mains stop asking nerfs on a support just because someone finally has a chance to fight back against their annoying burst? Supports are not just some kind of punch bag for other classes. Some has bursty heal with low damage, some has high accuracy with slow healing, some has bursty damage with small area healing, some has a flanky side while healing. All of them are different. I would understand if you were asking a nerf on her shield ability because she is able to shield for 2s every 3s. But asking a nerf on her dps just shows how salty you are. Unless they are getting rid of bursts and reducing the overall damage from every champion in the game, there is no meaning to nerf her only. Because finally a support has a chance to fight back.
    You shouldn't assume that everyone who doesn't play supports hates them and want easy flank bait. I agree with Samercam and I'm a support main too. Stop fear-mongering and trying to split the community between the helpless support mains and the evil flanks who want to ruin the game.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

    Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!


    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •