Thread: Bold The Revolutionary (Renovated Concept)

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Bold The Revolutionary (Renovated Concept)

This is the update of one of my first concept (Bite - The Liberator) It's being reworked in some aspects because had some similarities with Talus lore. Enjoy the concept and give your opinion

Bold The Revolutionary

Role Damage
    Health 2200
    Speed 370
    Weapon Burst Gun

Lore

-

Abilities

LMB Fire Spitter: Every .45 seconds you will shot your weapon firing 5 bullets with dispersion each one dealing 75 of damage
    16 ammo 1.2 seconds reload

RMB Explosive Dust:
    Bold throw a bag with gun powder exploding if it hits any surface making a dark cloud for 4 seconds
    Bonus: If you use some of your abilities on it (Not the same) it will incinerate dealing 800 of damage and burning enemies affected for 2 seconds
    8 seconds Cooldown

Q Fire Breath: Bold modify his weapon to an Flamethrower that slows affected enemies by 25% dealing 55 of damage every 0.1 seconds for 4.5 seconds
    14 seconds Cooldown

F On Fire:
    Bold move quickly to the direction where are you aiming On Fire - Hitted enemies will burn for 2 seconds
    9 seconds Cooldown

E Inferno: Bold will prepare his weapon to shot 3 powerful projectiles that deals 900 of damage each one and slows enemies by 70% for 2 seconds - It's like a Drogoz' salvo - You have 4 seconds to shot

Talents

1) Heat Core: Being inside your Explosive Dust will heal you by 250 per second - If explode heals you by 450 and grants you 15% Speed Movement and Damage Reduction by 3 seconds

2) Pyromaniac: Now Inferno shots can be shooted separated - Every shot consume the 30% of the Ultimate charge - Increase the Ultimate charge by 15%

3) Dragon's Lungs: Now your Fire Breath cripples enemies and increase its range but no longer slows

4) Mini Volcanoes: Using any skill (except the LMB) will leave an Little Bomb that deals 300 of damage and reveals enemies by 4 seconds - Them last until be destroyed or when you die - Has 200 Health - Maximum 4 bombs deployed

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Count Evanstanislass's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    At first I saw a new CC, I thought it was Aex's. But yeah, he is still not ready for his CC yet. But anyway let's review this one

LMB/R2 It's simillar to Ying IMO.

RMB/L2 Okay, that's original Especially for the bonus, but I still don't get it.

F/R1 Another autoaim? And how much damage?

Q/L1 Simple but effective

E/Triangle OP for me. But not the damage. The CC is OP. 60% is better.

Talents:
    All 4 of them is great. Especially the third one. That's potentially a killer for every flank.

Overall: Great concept. 8/10
    I make Champion Concept. All of my champion concepts are in HERE

Add me Evanstanislass on PS4

My Youtube Channel can be found in here

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Best Time to play Paladins?
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Level
    Achievements:
    It's a renovated concept you can see the Original in my signature

The LMB doesn't work like Ying with ticks, It's like the Tyra's weapon in Realm Royale (Or like the Glock 18 Burst Mode in cs 1.6)

The F isn't an autoaim skill. Think in it likes an Andro unique dash but you are on fire and can burn enemies that are in your trajectory

Thnx for your Opinion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post
    This is the update of one of my first concept (Bite - The Liberator) It's being reworked in some aspects because had some similarities with Talus lore. Enjoy the concept and give your opinion

Bold The Revolutionary

Role Damage
    Health 2200
    Speed 370
    Weapon Burst Gun

Lore

-

Abilities

LMB Fire Spitter: Every .45 seconds you will shot your weapon firing 5 bullets with dispersion each one dealing 75 of damage
    16 ammo 1.2 seconds reload

RMB Explosive Dust:
    Bold throw a bag with gun powder exploding if it hits any surface making a dark cloud for 4 seconds
    Bonus: If you use some of your abilities on it (Not the same) it will incinerate dealing 800 of damage and burning enemies affected for 2 seconds
    8 seconds Cooldown

Q Fire Breath: Bold modify his weapon to an Flamethrower that slows affected enemies by 25% dealing 55 of damage every 0.1 seconds for 4.5 seconds
    14 seconds Cooldown

F On Fire:
    Bold move quickly to the direction where are you aiming On Fire - Hitted enemies will burn for 2 seconds
    9 seconds Cooldown

E Inferno: Bold will prepare his weapon to shot 3 powerful projectiles that deals 900 of damage each one and slows enemies by 70% for 2 seconds - It's like a Drogoz' salvo - You have 4 seconds to shot

Talents

1) Heat Core: Being inside your Explosive Dust will heal you by 250 per second - If explode heals you by 450 and grants you 15% Speed Movement and Damage Reduction by 3 seconds

2) Pyromaniac: Now Inferno shots can be shooted separated - Every shot consume the 30% of the Ultimate charge - Increase the Ultimate charge by 15%

3) Dragon's Lungs: Now your Fire Breath cripples enemies and increase its range but no longer slows

4) Mini Volcanoes: Using any skill (except the LMB) will leave an Little Bomb that deals 300 of damage and reveals enemies by 4 seconds - Them last until be destroyed or when you die - Has 200 Health - Maximum 4 bombs deployed
    This a pretty good concept.
    The LMB has an interesting function for a damage dealer, but it has too much ammo and a reload speed that is not as long as it should be for that much damage output.
    I like the RMB mechanic, it's quite unique (I haven't seen anything like that myself) and it fits the fiery theme really nicely.
    The Q is weird... It changes Bold's weapon to a lesser DPS flamethrower that also probably has less range. The fire also slows enemies? I don't see how that makes sense. Isn't that a thing that ice does? I would take that slow off the ability, but that would make it a bad ability (because it decreases damage output like I said earlier) and the only way it would make any sense is if it was the only ability that incinerated the Explosive Dust.
    The F fits the theme and it's quite cool as well.
    Your ultimate is interesting but it shares the same thematic problem that your Q has (fire slowing?).
    The talents are pretty unique and well done, but the 2nd and 4th one might be problematic to balance. The 3rd one makes the Q ability useful btw.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thanks for your opinion!

You can see the original concept on my signature