Thread: Building Support Concept

Beta Player Sovereign Prince PWNDdotcom's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Building Support Concept

Watson, the Electromaniac
    Role: Support
    2100 Health

Lore:*After the explosion, Watson woke up with no knowledge of where, when, what or who he was. After another Deepwerks engineer finally got him back up, Watson took one look at his broken, tattered equipment, and knew exactly what to do.

He picked it up and electrocuted a nearby goblin. Watson decided that this was very fun, and went to fight on the front lines. But buried within his mind, behind the madness and broken memories, is the answer to some of the most important questions regarding crystal technology. Watson has all the tools he needs to save the world...

If he doesn't kill himself first.

LMB: Thunderstrike
    Launch a short range ball of electricity every 0.8s that deals 500 damage. Hitting a building will decrease its remaining deploy time by 1s, or restore 500 Health to a fully deployed building.
    10 ammo, 2.8s reload

RMB, Q and F all deploy a different kind of building. Reactivating the abilitiy causes the building to explode, dealing 400 damage. Cool downs begin when the building is destroyed.

RMB: Restoration Station
    Deploy Time: 4s
    Health: 800
    Restores 400 Health to allies every 1s.
    4s cool down

Q: Invigoration Station
    Deploy Time: 8s
    Health: 600
    Hits the closest ally with a blast of lightning every 3s, increasing their movement speed by 30% for 2s
    4s cool down

F: Antishock Ward
    Deploy Time: 6s
    Health: 600
    Reduces the duration of Crowd Control and Slows by 50% for allies in its radius.
    4s cool down

E (Ultimate): Overclock
    Supercharge all of your active buildings. They become fully healed, then work at 200% power for 2s (Restoration restores 800 Health, Invigoration grants 60% speed, Antishock grants CC Immunity.)

[Talents]

(Default) Stockpile A: You may deploy a second Restoration Station.

(Level 2) Stockpile B: You may deploy a second Invigoration Station.

(Level 8) Stockpile C: You may deploy a second Antishock Ward.

(Level 12) Power Up: Restore 1 Ammo if you hit an enemy with Thunderstrike.
    Last edited by PWNDdotcom; 07-08-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause best waifu.

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    I remember this one. I don't quite recall exactly what changes you have made, but it looks fine nevertheless. One problem I have with this is that this concept lacks direct influence on the match, as the only way it can interact with other players aside from the LMB is through deployables. This is a nice idea, but I personally think this concept would be more fun to play if its playstyle was more active and passive.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!