Thread: Furia projectile on stealth

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2

Furia projectile on stealth

Not sure what to really name this. I simply realized that if your Sha-lin ,Skye or any inviz champ. Furia's projectile.( The one that homes in) is able to hit stealth enimies. Doesn't bother me much but should that even be a thing? I don't play much Furia not my kinda champ but I want to know from a Furia player as well.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    It's an auto aim damage orbs so they probably just hit those stealth champions because they are the closest ones. And it should be a thing though because everyone knows Skye is almost trash. But Sha and Strix are very strong and any extra damage to them is fine by me
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Recruit Orph3usW0lf's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Actually, in my experience it does not go for stealthed targets. It may have been a fluke. But I activated the skill shortly before a nearby Skye uncloaked and it passed her and went for a target up in the choke that was on the other side of the objective that was considerably further away.

Beta Player Baronet DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    In my experience, her projectile doesn't track stealth champions. It can still hit them if they're in the path but that's about it. Seems fine.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Orph3usW0lf View Post
    Actually, in my experience it does not go for stealthed targets. It may have been a fluke. But I activated the skill shortly before a nearby Skye uncloaked and it passed her and went for a target up in the choke that was on the other side of the objective that was considerably further away.
    Well maybe she already saw me then I hit Stealth? It just seems to happen to me often. I mean if at random a Furia can launch that and hit a stealth champ then that's a strong counter. You would be able to spot the enemy even without illumenate.

Beta Player Recruit Orph3usW0lf's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    Well maybe she already saw me then I hit Stealth? It just seems to happen to me often. I mean if at random a Furia can launch that and hit a stealth champ then that's a strong counter. You would be able to spot the enemy even without illumenate.
    If she launches the orbs before you go into stealth, imo that would be fair if they hit. She already knows where you are, Skye doesn't have the best mobility (unless she just netted herself a kill, then she is pretty fast but I digress.)

In my case she was in front of me in stealth and decloaked just to my front left and my orbs had passed by her as she was in stealth when I had activated the skill.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Orph3usW0lf View Post
    If she launches the orbs before you go into stealth, imo that would be fair if they hit. She already knows where you are, Skye doesn't have the best mobility (unless she just netted herself a kill, then she is pretty fast but I digress.)

In my case she was in front of me in stealth and decloaked just to my front left and my orbs had passed by her as she was in stealth when I had activated the skill.
    So basically if you were within her sight and was closest to you before stealth they could follow? Alrighty. See i Don't play her so I don't really know. If that's the case then it's okay on my book. Now I just wonder if the projectile is effected by Maeve's Ultimate.