Thread: Necro, the Tryhard Alchemist

Beta Player Count Evanstanislass's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Post Necro, the Tryhard Alchemist

Lore: When Nexus lives in Serpent Beach, He wants to do something related to Chemistry. He then found Pip at Brightmarsh, they become friends until Pip left Brightmarsh. Then he returns to his homeland, but he noticed that he's not strong enough. So he try as hard as he can and he finds his true power. After that, he change his name to Necro (Necromancer).

Passive
    Resurgence
    After his enemy died, the enemy change into sort of zombie that attacks enemies.
    Damage: 200 every 0,75 seconds
    Health: 1.200
    This is controlled by bots. Max 3

Class: Damage
    Health:2100
    Speed:380

R2/LMB Throwing Flask (Area)
    Throws a flask which deals 700 damage every 0,7 seconds that explodes in large area.
    No ammo

L2/RMB Friends (16) (Direct)
    Summon an ally that assist you in fight and dealing 90 damage every 0,2 seconds (Ranged attack.) Has 1.500 health.
    Unlike the passive ones though, this one always follows you.

R1/F Magic Spell (15)
    Target an enemy then release a spell that decrease it's accuracy by 20% and silence it for 1,5 seconds

L1/Q Drain (21) (Direct)
    Drain 500 HP from the enemy and restore you health to 70%.

Triangle/E Tera Golem (Unleash the Golem)
    Become untargetable for 1,25 seconds. Then Necro jump to the sky and land with a golem that has 7.000 health (can't be healed) and stuns enemy around the landing spot for 1 seconds.
    Golem has a weapon called Crushing Fist: Attack an enemy with 5 punches that deals 200 damage each. 5 punches equals 1,25 seconds. The enemy is incapacitated during the attack. It has to target someone first before attacking. After the attack, the Golem will knocked back the enemy.
    When the golem is destroyed, he jumps to the sky again and crush the golem's remaining pieces and deals 1.500 damage around it
    Side effect: Necro will be killed after the golem is destroyed

Talent:
    Magical Flask (Weapon)
    Deal 30% more damage to enemies below 50% health

Dracula (Drain)
    Deal up to 1.500 damage based on your missing health

Necromancer (Passive)
    Resurgence 2 zombies instead of 1. But only has 800 health.

Cooperative (Friends)
    Deals 100% more damage based on your health
    Example: If you are at 100% health. Your ally will deal 100% more damage
    If you are at 30% health. Your ally will deal 30% more damage

Change notes:
    Remove the slow in R2 and buff it. (Was 550 every 0,8s)
    Triangle's untargetable time from 1 to 1,25s and the stun from 2s to 1s
    Added maximum number for passive
    Increase CD for L2 from 14 to 16
    Decrease CD for L1 from 18 to 15

FAQ
    What is the maximum range of L2?
    The range is equal to 2X the diameter as Siege Capture Point
    Last edited by Evanstanislass; 07-07-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    I make Champion Concept. All of my champion concepts are in HERE

Add me Evanstanislass on PS4

My Youtube Channel can be found in here

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Best Time to play Paladins?
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Pretty original and interesting concept I like the idea of the zombies and allies summoning but i think that he needs more dps

PD: You should put both controls (PC and PS4) (LMB - RMB - Q - F - E) because don't everybody plays on PS4

Good Concept

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Alright, let me give you some feedback. First, I want to say that I believe there is something fundamentally wrong with minions/necros in this game. This a 5v5 game, and allowing the ability to summon minions/necro enemies is essentially putting the enemy team into a direct disadvantage (your concept allows for a 8v5 fight if I got it correctly, with 3 possibilities of minions, maybe more). That being said, for minions to work in this game, they'd either have to be stupid A.I. or have too low damage or any other kind of ineffectiveness, resulting in them not being worth it at the end of the day, because otherwise they would be OP. I mean, one minion is ok if balanced correctly, but multiple... I don't think it would work. Still, i'm gonna try and review your concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanstanislass View Post
    Lore: When Nexus lives in Serpent Beach, He wants to do something related to Chemistry. He then found Pip at Brightmarsh, they become friends until Pip left Brightmarsh. Then he returns to his homeland, but he noticed that he's not strong enough. So he try as hard as he can and he finds his true power. After that, he change his name to Necro (Necromancer).

Passive
    Resurgence
    After his enemy died, the enemy change into sort of zombie that attacks enemies.
    Damage: 200 every 0,75 seconds
    Health: 1.200
    This is controlled by bots.

Class: Damage
    Health:2100
    Speed:380

R2 Throwing Flask (Area)
    Throws a flask which deals 550 damage every 0,8 seconds that explodes in large area. Each throw slows enemies by 30% for 1 seconds.
    Explosion range: Pip's explosion flask
    No ammo

L2 Friends (14) (Direct)
    Summon an ally that assist you in fight and dealing 90 damage every 0,2 seconds (Ranged). Has 1.500 health.
    Unlike the passive ones though, this one always follows you.

R1 Magic Spell (18)
    Target an enemy then release a spell that decrease it's accuracy by 20% and silence it for 1,5 seconds

L1 Drain (21) (Direct)
    Drain 500 HP from the enemy and restore you health to 70%.

Triangle Tera Golem (Unleash the Golem)
    Become untargetable for 1 seconds. Then Necro jump to the sky and land with a golem that has 7.000 health (can't be healed) and stuns enemy around the landing spot for 2 seconds.
    Golem has a weapon called Crushing Fist: Attack an enemy with 5 punches that deals 200 damage each. 5 punches equals 1,25 seconds. The enemy is incapacitated during the attack. It has to target someone first before attacking. After the attack, the Golem will knocked back the enemy.
    When the golem is destroyed, he jumps to the sky again and crush the golem's remaining pieces and deals 1.500 damage around it
    Side effect: This will kill Necro.

Talent:
    Magical Flask (Weapon)
    Deal 30% more damage to enemies below 50% health

Dracula (Drain)
    Deal up to 1.500 damage based on your missing health

Necromancer (Passive)
    Resurgence 2 zombies instead of 1. But only has 800 health.

Cooperative (Friends)
    Deals 100% more damage based on your health
    Example: If you are at 100% health. Your ally will deal 100% more damage
    If you are at 30% health. Your ally will deal 30% more damage
    Resurgence Passive - Does this have a limit of how many enemies you can necro simultaneously? If not, do the zombies despawn once the enemy spawns?

Throwing Flask - I don't really like this weapon as it is now. Basically it's Pip's weapon but better, because it has no reload, apparently no weird gravity affecting the projectiles and it even slows. Actually, having CC as a part of a primary fire is already really strong and implies possible balance problems, but this one goes further than that because of the lack of any reloading needed, which means your character could be firing and slowing enemies for days if he wanted too.

Friends - Does this have a cap on how many allies you can have at once? It should have.

Magic Spell - This is cool. It's a good ability, but its effects don't last that long for a 18s cooldown in my opinion.

Drain - The self-heal sounds OP, but it's behind a long ass cooldown, so I guess it's not that bad.. Also, I thought you'd drain health from the enemy and absorb it, but apparently you just take health from them and heal yourself separately?

Triangle Tera Golem - Although it's a cool ability on paper, this is straight out broken tbh. Enemies will have 1s to realize your untargetable and run away from you before receiving a harsh stun and most likely getting raped by a Golem a few seconds later. Also, this kills Necro, which isn't nice.
    I'd say this ultimate is potentially a OP team wipe, not because of the Golem that deals a lot of damage and has a lot of health, but because of the 2s stun after a immunity effect. Basically you're giving Necro Inara's ultimate but taking away its risks and putting additional effects.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Necro is killed after the golem is destroyed. I rewrite the side effect.

Resurgence Passive - Does this have a limit of how many enemies you can necro simultaneously? If not, do the zombies despawn once the enemy spawns?
    The zombies will not despawn after the enemy spawns.

Basically it's Pip's weapon but better, because it has no reload, apparently no weird gravity affecting the projectiles
    based on the lore, he is Pip's friend so yeah. The gravity will be like Makoa's cannon I believe
    Last edited by Evanstanislass; 07-07-2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: more answers

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Level
    Achievements:
    more updates

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Decent concept, but it still has some flaws. First, it's thematically awkward. So Necro is a necromancer of some sorts, but also a golem-summoning alchemist? And he also uses magic spells and explosive flasks... I feel like this character is a little too cluttered, and need more consistent writing. As for the abilities, I think they're fine. The Passive is a cool idea, although I find the F and Q to be a little boring. Also, the Dracula talent seems a little too strong, unless the damage scale is really steep. It would be great if you can work on these issues.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    Decent concept, but it still has some flaws. First, it's thematically awkward. So Necro is a necromancer of some sorts, but also a golem-summoning alchemist? And he also uses magic spells and explosive flasks... I feel like this character is a little too cluttered, and need more consistent writing. As for the abilities, I think they're fine. The Passive is a cool idea, although I find the F and Q to be a little boring. Also, the Dracula talent seems a little too strong, unless the damage scale is really steep. It would be great if you can work on these issues.
    ok. I'll work for it. But remember, Necro is just complicated

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro