Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Curing Cancerous Casual Pips

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    for bettermeta.com charts, I would like to remind everyone that the charts put Ghrok as one of the highest winrate support champion since OB41
    While Jenos, Damba, and Seris are the bottom 3.
    https://www.thebettermeta.com/charts...n_performance/

Not saying it isn't accurate (I am an ex Ghrok main) just read everything about the point you guys discussing instead of just using it as it is
    PS : Ghrok usage is the lowest with the highest winrate - cause Ghrok mains are elites !
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugenpresse View Post
    I have lost countless matches because somebody locks in Pip and the rest of my team thinks they will be healed because we have a "Support", wrong. Pip ends with 15k heals or less 90% of the time and 90% of those heals will be on himself only.
    Hint: in chat write "Pip, are you going to heal or dmg?". I swear, that works. And if he answers "dmg", you can pick another support.

Guys, I am 100% ok with balance suggestions, I love them, but asking for a rework on Pip because people are not playing him as YOU want him to be played is simply stupid. The advantage of Pip is that he can fit different roles. If you want a healing bot (something a support SHOULD NEVER BE), then pick Seris.

PS: in case you already don't know that, Seris has the lowest win rate among all supports exactly because she can only play as heal bot and once cauterize 3 sets in, you are playing 4vs5.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    for bettermeta.com charts, I would like to remind everyone that the charts put Ghrok as one of the highest winrate support champion since OB41
    While Jenos, Damba, and Seris are the bottom 3.
    Well, the two winrate statistics at "Better Meta" contradict each other. At "winrate by skill" Jenos has a better performance which is more likely to be true.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Personally, whenever I play Pip, I use a strictly healer loadout, unless I get my team's approval to be a 'flank Pip.' Pip's talents are alright where they stand and don't need a buff or nerf, let alone a rework.

Also you have to remember that Pip is labeled as a 'support' champion. 'Support' here in Paladins does not necessarily mean 'only healing.' Support means that you support your team by buffing them up with some healing or other sort of buffs such as movement speed, more damage, etc. as well as debuffing enemies. In Pip's case, he has his Explosive Flasks which slow down enemies tremendously allowing them up for easy pickings and his ultimate, Evil Mojo, which can make huge walls and threats such as tanks or any other character into a defenseless chicken also allowing them up for easy pickings. His healing potions are the buff, and explosive flask and evil mojo are his debuffs. He's called the 'Rogue Alchemist' for a reason.

Pip is alright. He's actually the first champ I ever played in Paladins and one I stayed devoted to grinding, despite all the B.S. he gets. Paladins is a game where many players can CHOOSE THEIR OWN playstyle, thanks to talents and cards, not solely choose how they want to play based upon others.

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Well, the two winrate statistics at "Better Meta" contradict each other. At "winrate by skill" Jenos has a better performance which is more likely to be true.
    https://www.thebettermeta.com/charts...rate_by_skill/

this chart? still Grohk, mate.
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction