Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Mormon, the Electric Fish (Frontliner)

Mormon, the Electric Fish
    Health: 4250
    Speed: 360
    Class: Frontliner

Wet Effect
    Your skills apply the Wet effect to enemies, increasing damage done to them by 30% and allowing your shots with your primary weapon to spread between wet enemies (like Grohk's Shock Pulse but only on enemies that have Wet). This means that Mormon is a semi-AoE champion. Additionaly, wet enemies that are hit by your gun receive a 100/s DoT effect for 2 seconds. Wet lasts for 3 seconds.

[LMB] Lightning Gun
    Fire an eletric shot every 0.2s, dealing 110 damage per shot. Enemies affected by the Wet effect receive 30% more damage and the damage spreads between them. If you are Wet, you are self-damaged by 40 per own shot.
    - 30 ammo. 1.4 second reload time.
    - 500 projectile speed. Has damage falloff similar to Inara's primary weapon.

[RMB] Inverse Waterfall
    Raise a water wall in front of you that applies Wet and lasts for 4s. Enemy shots passing through it deal 50% less damage, while yours deal 50% more.
    - 12 seconds cooldown. Starts when the ability ends.
    - The wall takes 0.7 second to rise and it does not apply Wet until is fully set. The wall blurs LoS slightly, but does not fully break it.
    - It's not a deployable nor a shield, so neither Bulldozer nor Wrecker do anything against it.

[Q] Water Bomb
    Hold yourself in a bubble protection that exponentially absorbs damage up to 100% over 1.5s. The bubble then detonates, dealing 400 damage and applying a knockback to nearby enemies. The area of effect of the detonation is increased up to 150% based on damage absorbed.
    - 14 seconds cooldown. Starts when the ability ends. The base Aoe of the detonation is 50% of the objective size.
    - Expansion Rate: each 26 damage increases the final AoE by 1%.
    - You can't perform other actions besides moving while you're holding the bubble.
    - The knockback is stronger the closer the enemies are to you.

[F] Geyser
    Place a hole on the ground in front of you that creates a geyser after .5 second which lasts for 3s. On contact with it, you will be launched upwards to the direction your moving. Enemies touching it receive 200 damage per second.
    - 11 seconds cooldown. Starts when the ability ends.

[E] Eel's Nest
    Instantly summon a bubble protection around you that heals for 200 hp per sec and applies Wet to enemies inside it. The bubble expands over 1.5s to a maximum of 50% larger size, then disappears afters 1.5s. You are immune to Wet during this period.
    - The bubble starts with 50% of the objective size and expands to 100%.

Talents

Aquatic Artillery
    Using Water Bomb grants its effects to the targeted or closest ally and that ability now applies Wet.

Waterspout
    Allies that pass through your Geyser get a waterspout around them that heals them and damages nearby enemies by 200 per sec, which lasts for 4s. Enemies damaged by Geyser or Waterspout receive the wet effect.

Strenght of the River
    Allies that walk through your Inverse Waterfall get a bubble shield for 1.5s that grants 50% damage reduction and instantly heals them by 400 health. This effect can happen once every 3 seconds.

Tsunami
    Your teammates can shoot through your Inverse Waterfall to deal 25% more damage.

Cards

Card 1: The wet effect lasts {0.4|0.4}s longer.
    Card 2: Gain {150|150} Health.
    Card 3: Decrease Wet's self-damage by {60|10}%.
    Card 4: Gain {4|4} ammo.

Card 5: Increase the duration of Inverse Waterfall by {0.4|0.4}s.
    Card 6: Enemies that pass through Inverse Waterfall are slowed by {5|5}% for 2 seconds.
    Card 7: You and allies receive {35|35} health per second while inside Inverse Waterfall.
    Card 8: Your shots that go through Inverse Waterfall have {5|5}% less harsh falloff.

Card 9: The area of your Water Bomb needs {10|10}% less damage taken to expand.
    Card 10: Activating Water Bomb heals you by {200|50} health.
    Card 11: Reduce the cooldown of Water Bomb by {0.75|0.75}s.
    Card 12: Water Bomb grants {55|5}% crowd control reduction while the bubble lasts.

Card 13: Geyser lasts {0.4|0.4}s longer.
    Card 14: Reduce the cooldown of Geyser by {0.5|0.5}s.
    Card 15: When touching Geyser, you and allies gain a {6|6}% speed boost for 3s.
    Card 16: Geyser launches you {6|6}% further.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 07-22-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Absurdly good concept I love the Wet Mechanic and i love the Talents
    Venezuelan guys that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post
    Absurdly good concept I love the Wet Mechanic and i love the Talents
    You think so? Thank you so much.

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 419
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    The wet mechanic looks extremely fun and unique, and it's thematic as well. The fact that Mormon can also be wet is also quite interesting. As for the abilities, they are all very well made. (I particularly like the Q.) However, I don't think it's a good idea to have every ability to apply wet. I understand that the LMB is very weak against non-wet enemies, but if the mechanic is excessively consistent, it would lose its charm. I suggest buffing some abilities in exchange for taking away their ability to apply wet.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    The wet mechanic looks extremely fun and unique, and it's thematic as well. The fact that Mormon can also be wet is also quite interesting. As for the abilities, they are all very well made. (I particularly like the Q.) However, I don't think it's a good idea to have every ability to apply wet. I understand that the LMB is very weak against non-wet enemies, but if the mechanic is excessively consistent, it would lose its charm. I suggest buffing some abilities in exchange for taking away their ability to apply wet.
    Thanks! You make a fair point. I'll make some changes to the abilities so that not all of them apply wet. Maybe i'll make it so that wet is applied through the Talents, I guess. Anwyay, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.