Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Official Developer Q & A!

Forum Moderator Marquess cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Is there any way you can change the trophy for "Last One Standing" so that it's actually obtainable without having the luck of all lottery winners combined? It's kind of ridiculously impossible at this point in time, and only those who achieved it either played in Survival mode before it was removed, or got it in the most lucky circumstances.
    This is my only question, and it keeps me awake at night, knowing I'm so close, yet so far for the Paladins Platinum Trophy >:[
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

So I played on PC for awhile and invested in a lot of cosmetics but my pc does not run as well as it does on my switch (yay potato pc) will their be another account transfer period for switch like their was for the other consoles. I have collected many limited items from the beta that I would like to use on my much more fun and accessible switch.
    Thank you and keep making such fun games.

Beta Player Viscount rrichglitch's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Can we multi-que for ranked along with casual? Please I would love this. The benefits would be a drastically increased ranked population because right now most people(me included) prefer ranked but would rather just start playing right away instead of committing to a 7 min que so they end up just queing for casual. Please please please make this a thing.
    my nema jeff