Thread: Champion concept, The Ninja Assassin

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive

Champion concept, The Ninja Assassin

I had tought this concept a long time ago but i was too lazy to write it down but with the new champion comming i felt like it's time. Originaly intented as a skye rework but it changed her to drasticly as pointed out by the skye mains of the forums. this was before strix was added btw, you'll see why i say that.

Health:1950
    Moving speed 395
    Class: Flank

LMB Repeating crossbow that shoots 3 bolts per second and does that do 350 damage each and have 450 travel time, since she is a flank the bolts should have a harsh arch with no damage fall off. (When i say harsh i mean it, i want a flank not a sniper.) MAgazine has 12 bolts
    reload time 1,2seconds

RMB Kunai with explodin tag, Throw a kunai at a strate line that dose 100 direct damage and stucks on the target, explodes with 300 AOE damage and applys 150 burning damage over time
    Explosion time can be controlled by the user to hit multiple targets, explodes automaticaly when you throw a 2nd one . Can stuck on any surface
    cooldown 7s (basiclt you have 7 seconds to make it explode manualy)

Q Forcies instanty himself to out of combat state (pick veteran nub)
    cooldown 8seconds

F Throw a flash grenande where you stand that blinds for 0,5s at a pityfully smal radius like half the point and jumps similar to evies blink but it's not a teleport. During the jump he moves at 150 speed Range is 50 units (the range that ying deploys illusiins), If you jump on an enemy you hit him for 200damage with 100% lifesteal, 200% lifesteal aka 400 health if you he attacks from behind. Cooldown 4s

E Nimpo Meteor strike, A big fireball will drop from the sky(e) and do 2000damage on impact and 1000damage and 250 fire damage over 4 seconds in the sorounding area, reduce healing by 50% those 4 seconds. it has 1,5 seconds cast time and the champion dos cool ninja staff with his hands naruto style. similarly to viktor an indicator will inform the enemiys where it will fall. full damage zone is as large as the point and the low damage aria is double the radius of the point.

Talent 1 The Q cleanses all effect and makes you invisible for 3 seconds

Talend 2 Then F ability is now instant like a teleport and stuns enemys that het hit directly for 1second

Talend 3 The RMB ability explodes automaticaly in 1,5 seconds, those 1,5 seconds the target is crippled

Talend 4 Gains double jump
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 07-07-2018 at 01:46 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    It's pretty interesting but also has a broken Dps

300 per bolt would be perfect

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post

Yeah, I agree.

I like the mechanics overall, but your abilities seem to do too much at the same time. I don't know whether it's the descriptions that are a little confusing or if the skill actually is confuse. Maybe it's because you added too much details into the description (probably that), like speed, range, etc., and I think you should focus on being the briefest possible on the description and add notes with more detailed info below (that's what most people do).
    I like the Kunai mechanic a lot, how you can control the explosion. I do think it would be even more interesting if the Kunai could stick to surfaces as well as enemies, allowing to do some tricky moves. I also think the damage of the explosion could be increased by a bit, it feels kinda underwhelming (but not too much of a buff, as this skill is behind a low cooldown).
    The ultimate is really strong, mostly because there doesn't seem to be any real counterplay to it.
    All of the Talents are really good, nice job.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post

Lex shoots 4 350 damaginf attacks in 1 second and he can headshot

Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    Yeah, I agree.

I like the mechanics overall, but your abilities seem to do too much at the same time. I don't know whether it's the descriptions that are a little confusing or if the skill actually is confuse. Maybe it's because you added too much details into the description (probably that), like speed, range, etc., and I think you should focus on being the briefest possible on the description and add notes with more detailed info below (that's what most people do).
    I like the Kunai mechanic a lot, how you can control the explosion. I do think it would be even more interesting if the Kunai could stick to surfaces as well as enemies, allowing to do some tricky moves. I also think the damage of the explosion could be increased by a bit, it feels kinda underwhelming (but not too much of a buff, as this skill is behind a low cooldown).
    The ultimate is really strong, mostly because there doesn't seem to be any real counterplay to it.
    All of the Talents are really good, nice job.
    I want to add information so you can image him doing that ability but i get it, it's my poor english righting skills that makes it confussing

I want the kunai to stuck in a seurface, i didn;t say it but it does
    The damage is low cause it does damage on hit and damage over time also can be used as a fight openert as burst damage

The a mark on the ground will appear viktor style and you have 1,5 seconds to react or you can cc the used, if 1,5 seconds isn;t enough it can always be 2

The f i wanted to have the effect you get by ningas in anime where they trow and flash grenande and disapear.

-----------------------------------------------
    What i fear is that he has OP sustane
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 07-07-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I don't see him unbalanced the only thing is his dps

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps