Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Paladins

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    1+2. yes they stack AFAIK I dunno the exact percentage tho
    8. Like Pip's healing flask and reload card? I think the calc is card effect + chronos %. One thing for sure Chronos can't make your ability goes to 0 cd
    i was afraid they did, i think it gose up to 95%

Beta Player Sovereign Prince DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    7) Projectile speeds are really weird, Drogoz rockets travel slower at short distance than Maldamba attacks but take same time at long range as they gain more speed over time like most projectiles.

Projectile speed numbers from patch notes dont work with training range map units & they are mostly variable so i wont waste time looking them.
    Last edited by DaSpyChecker; 07-03-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Super Moderator Duke Hexadermia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    For question 8, 50% reduction cap is a myth. Seris's restore soul can go below 2 seconds. Fernando's fireball also goes below 3 seconds with incinerate V + chronos.
    Need help with Nando?

As a volenteer mod, I work on best judgement and I do not speak on behalf of Hirez Studios.

Please read the code of conduct before posting, thank you.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    7) Projectile speeds are really weird, Drogoz rockets travel slower at short distance than Maldamba attacks but take same at long range as they gain more speed over time like most projectiles.

Projectile speed numbers from patch notes dont work with training range map units & they are mostly variable so i wont waste time looking them.
    I didn't know it had accelertion. now that you mention it i felt like at long range shots with BK the bombs felt like losing speed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexadermia View Post
    For question 8, 50% reduction cap is a myth. Seris's restore soul can go below 2 seconds. Fernando's fireball also goes below 3 seconds with incinerate V + chronos.
    I was told spesificly about nando that the numbers show 1,5 seconds but it is 3 seonds if you time it. i got told this at the big nando buff a lot of pachies ago when i complained that fireball every 1,5 seconds is op.

Level
    Achievements:
    Updated with questions 10 11 and 12. Share your knowlwge with me please

Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    1) The highest level of cauterize is applied and the lesser is ignored.
    2) I am not 100% sure but it should not stack and rules to #1 should still apply.
    3) Ignored for now.
    4) Most likely there is not. You would probably need a program to take screenshots.
    5) I believe there are some old youtube videos on the topic. Can't give any right now but I'm sure if you searched you could find some. In fact if I'm not mistaken Joshino might have a video on the topic.
    6) Not as of right now but who knows maybe next patch or in a few HiRezMartini will say she's gay during the last couple seconds of a patch preview.
    7) Not sure if there is. That sort of information wouldn't be all to easy to gather.
    8) Probably intended but who knows with Hi-Rez.
    9-12) Ignored for now.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thanks for the answers

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    1)Does cauterize stuck from 2 people for expmple if someone get shot from a caut1 source and a deferent cau2 saurce does it makes it caut 3?
    The highest cauterize apply, and in this case it's level 2.

2)Does caut from cards stuck with the burn card for example i use brand 5 with nando, a card that has 75% cause fro 3 seconds on fireball, if i get caut 1 do i get the caut 3 effect on someon by shooting him with my fireball and the flametrower?
    It stacks with the diminshing returns at maximum 95%. However you want feel the difference as if you maxed cauterize, the level 5 Brand, you will get only 1.7% health reduction. When the highest attribute bigger than 15, the second attribute pass 20, If the highest attribute is bigger than 68, the second attribute won't pass 10 (even if it is equal to the highest attribute. Also all the attributes follow the same rule.) So, you add Brand to completely depend on it, or just give you a bit of advantage in start of game.

3)How dos rejuvenate works against 1-2? and how does inara's ethern guard counters 1-2. I know it counters 1 caut but in case caut stuck how does reju and ethern guard work?
    They are additive. If level 1 cauterize and level 1 Rejuvenate, then this is 30 reduction and 10% increase, You add them getting 20% healing reduction. Now for level 3 cauterize this is 90% healing reduction, and for Level 3 Rejuvenate and Earth Guard this is 53.57% healing increase.
    this means you will receive 36.43% reduced healing. Meaning you will receive 63.57% healing from your support.

4)For the windows paladins client NOT THE STEAM ONE is therer a dedicated screenshot button and where are the screenshots being saved?
    There isn't a specific key, you can use programs to record the game, or you can press PrtSc while game is in full screen and then paste it in Paint (you can put the game into windowed mode by pressing F11, do that, then come back and press F11)
    Also the folder is "C:\Users\your user name\Documents\My Games\paladinslive\ChaosGame\Screenshots\Win64Cons ole"
    And the only way to screenshot the game from the game is by the command /shot

5)is there a place when i can see the controls for the spectator
    I hope this will be useful: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/co...n_system_chat/

6)Is Ash gay?
    Not yet.

7)Is there a place where i can see the prijectile sppeds for all projectile weapons?. the wiki doesn't have that info i believe.
    I couldn't find a one, sorry.

8)is is a fact that abilities cannot have their cooldown reduced below 50%?
    Cooldowns can be reduced below 50%, and I use it all the time (but not from one source)
    There is no one source than can give you past 50 % reduced cooldown except Buck's "Stomping Ground" card.

9)Barik not being healed by both his turrets at the same time is a bug, nerf or it was like this forever?
    It doesn't seem like a bug, and it was like that all the time..... (I was idiot enough not to notice it for 8 months)

10)In the strats screed the shielding stats for furia and Torvald shows the numbers of Boubles given to you allis only if they get destroyed or regardless. If i bouble somone that doesn;t get shot as trovald does my shielding stat go up by 2000 or not?
    You shield as much damage as the shield receives, this rule with all shields.

11)If you have 500 personal shield and het hit let's say by an attack that deals 1000 damage dos the shield stop all of it or you get also 500 health damage. If the latter is true what about with wrecker?
    You receive 500 damage, yes it's subtracted (otherwise Drogoz's ultimate would be cancelled by it)
    And for wrecker, it subtracts the damage needed to destroy a shield, if 1000 damage coming (Sha Lin's arrow) and you have 500 shield, and he have level 2 Wrecker, then to destroy the shield he needs only 200 damage and the rest 800 damage goes to your health.

12)In the champion picking screen why i can only see my champion
    What?
    I can't understand this....
    Last edited by mina16; 07-11-2018 at 12:34 PM.
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    They are multiplied. If level 1 cauterize and level 1 Rejuvenate, then this is 30 reduction and 10% increase, you multiply 70% by 110% and you get 77% and that's the healing.
    Now, Rejuvenate and earthen guard stacks with the diminishing returns, giving that level 3 Rejuvenate and earthen guard will result 53.75% increase, and level 2 cauterize gives 60% reduction. So you multiply 153.75% by 40% to get 61.428% Healing. And with cauterize 3 it will be 15.3755 healing. So it doesn't really counter cauterize 3. But it can give 21.428% increase healing against cauterize 2.
    this was the case before diminishing returns was introduced. now if you have rejuvenate 3 and you're affected by caut 3 you get 40% healing.
    You receive 500 damage, yes it's subtracted (otherwise Drogoz's ultimate would be cancelled by it)
    And for wrecker, it subtracts the damage needed to destroy a shield, if 1000 damage coming (Sha Lin's arrow) and you have 500 shield, and he have level 2 Wrecker, then to destroy the shield he needs only 200 damage and the rest 800 damage goes to your health.
    where did you get this information? i remember hirez saying that if let's say sha lin's arrow hit's a 500 health shield, the shield is destroyed and no dmg from that is going to your health. can you share your sources?

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by togezard View Post
    this was the case before diminishing returns was introduced. now if you have rejuvenate 3 and you're affected by caut 3 you get 40% healing.
    Can you give me your source?

Quote Originally Posted by togezard View Post
    where did you get this information? i remember hirez saying that if let's say sha lin's arrow hit's a 500 health shield, the shield is destroyed and no dmg from that is going to your health. can you share your sources?
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE