Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Paladins

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points

Questions about Paladins

1)Does cauterize stuck from 2 people for expmple if someone get shot from a caut1 source and a deferent cau2 saurce does it makes it caut 3?

2)Does caut from cards stuck with the burn card for example i use brand 5 with nando, a card that has 75% cause fro 3 seconds on fireball, if i get caut 1 do i get the caut 3 effect on someon by shooting him with my fireball and the flametrower?

3)How dos rejuvenate works against 1-2? and how does inara's ethern guard counters 1-2. I know it counters 1 caut but in case caut stuck how does reju and ethern guard work?

4)For the windows paladins client NOT THE STEAM ONE is therer a dedicated screenshot button and where are the screenshots being saved?

5)is there a place when i can see the controls for the spectator

6)Is Ash gay?

7)Is there a place where i can see the prijectile sppeds for all projectile weapons?. the wiki doesn't have that info i believe.

8)is is a fact that abilities cannot have their cooldown reduced below 50%?

9)Barik not being healed by both his turrets at the same time is a bug, nerf or it was like this forever?

10)In the strats screed the shielding stats for furia and Torvald shows the numbers of Boubles given to you allis only if they get destroyed or regardless. If i bouble somone that doesn;t get shot as trovald does my shielding stat go up by 2000 or not?

11)If you have 500 personal shield and het hit let's say by an attack that deals 1000 damage dos the shield stop all of it or you get also 500 health damage. If the latter is true what about with wrecker?

12)In the champion picking screen why i can only see my champion
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 07-08-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    1) No, only the highest Caut is applied.
    https://paladins.gamepedia.com/Cauterize

2) It probably won’t but I’m not sure.

3) I’m pretty sure that Rej and Earthen Guard’s values are added to the incoming healing so a level 2 Caut when you have Rej 3 means that you will get -60+30 so -30% healing. I’m not sure how do Rej and incoming healing stack.

4) I can’t help with this one.

5) Do you mean controls like how to move? You can use WASD like you normally so, Q to move the camera down and E to move the camera up.

6) No idea.

7) You can check each champion’s wiki page and check the weapon’s and/or skill’s projectile speed.

8) I’m not sure about this ond but I think so.

9) That has been happening for as long as I can remember so it’s probably intended.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    1) No, only the highest Caut is applied.
    https://paladins.gamepedia.com/Cauterize

2) It probably won’t but I’m not sure.

3) I’m pretty sure that Rej and Earthen Guard’s values are added to the incoming healing so a level 2 Caut when you have Rej 3 means that you will get -60+30 so -30% healing. I’m not sure how do Rej and incoming healing stack.

4) I can’t help with this one.

5) Do you mean controls like how to move? You can use WASD like you normally so, Q to move the camera down and E to move the camera up.

6) No idea.

7) You can check each champion’s wiki page and check the weapon’s and/or skill’s projectile speed.

8) I’m not sure about this ond but I think so.

9) That has been happening for as long as I can remember so it’s probably intended.
    1) I think this changed after diminishing returns but i am not sure
    3)i mean if i get shot buy multilple caut saurces
    5)I mean like the things they do in the ppl, show decks, burn cards, hud off etc
    7)Not for all of them example skyes poison bolts

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    1) I think this changed after diminishing returns but i am not sure
    3)i mean if i get shot buy multilple caut saurces
    5)I mean like the things they do in the ppl, show decks, burn cards, hud off etc
    7)Not for all of them example skyes poison bolts
    1) I’m not sure then, we could try it in a game.

3) As I said above, I’m not sure.

5) You can hide the HUD with /hidehud, enable it with /showhud and I’m not sure about the other part, try with some of the F#.
    https://paladins.gamepedia.com/System_Commands

7) That might be because they have the same speed as the main weapon.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    You ask a lot of questions, and I have a lot of wrong answers.

1.Cauterize use to stack in the past though I think the higher value is counted instead. I could be wrong, but testing needs to be done for clarification unless someone else knows the answer.

2.Same as above, the effects use to stack or still do. Or the higher value is counted. Again, testing or proof needs to be shown.

3.Level 1/2/3 Rejuvenate provides 10/20/30% extra healing. So if Caut does stack and it's two level one Caut it will be 60% loss healing an then subtract 10/20/30% healing depending on the level of Rejuvenate. At least in theory that's how it works.

4.I believe it is F12 for screenshots. Upon using F12 for the first time a screenshot folder will be created.

7.Unless you do extensive research or and ask questions this is hard to find. Unless there's a playermade wiki or information base with the information. I only know of a few because of patch notes.

8.Yes, this is true. This is why if you use Cool Down cards and then Chronos if the Cool Down is 50% with Chronos 1, Chronos 2 and 3 will not affect the skill. At least it use to be this way, though it is strange Seris has a card to reduce 2.5s on a 4s skill, so it may have been changed or the Level 5 of the card is pointless.

9.This is unknown to me. It could be a bug or intended. Either way both turrets should heal Barik and not just one in my opinion.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

#NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

#HelpYourSupports

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    8.Yes, this is true. This is why if you use Cool Down cards and then Chronos if the Cool Down is 50% with Chronos 1, Chronos 2 and 3 will not affect the skill. At least it use to be this way, though it is strange Seris has a card to reduce 2.5s on a 4s skill, so it may have been changed or the Level 5 of the card is pointless.
    as i understood it, if a card says that it's reducing a skill's cooldown by more then 50%, it does so. skye for example can reduce her 8 second cooldown poison bolts down to 3 seconds.

Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by togezard View Post
    as i understood it, if a card says that it's reducing a skill's cooldown by more then 50%, it does so. skye for example can reduce her 8 second cooldown poison bolts down to 3 seconds.
    I believe Cards are only excepted from the rules if it stated so because it lowers the Cool Down by a direct number and not a percentage. However, the Chronos rule still applies.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

#NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

#HelpYourSupports

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1. not caut 3 but caut 2+ (percentage)
    2. you get caut 75% + (percentage) also note that Nando's flamethrower used to have 5% caut, so you can run 95% caut on Nando but it seems I can't see it in the description anymore.
    3. (Heal + Reju)-caut) = healing received
    4. dunno
    5. dunno
    6. I prefer to view her as a dominatrix instead of manly girl = lesbian trope. there is also my preference the lovely tsundere Ash.... "I-idiot. It's not like I was trying to protect you or a-anything!"
    7. Patch notes I guess... since projectile speed has been increased a few times (OB 53 patch notes should give you the speed before the current buff)
    8. Are you talking about Chronos or internal cards or combination of both?
    cause Fan the flame can reduce 100% cd, and Elims lower cd card on many characters (fearless leader, incinerate, one man's trash, Adrenanline and so on) can lower cd far better than only chronos build
    9. NERF.
    Last edited by GaoShun; 07-02-2018 at 09:42 PM.
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post

7) That might be because they have the same speed as the main weapon.
    No, her main weapon is hitscan and the darts are projectiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    You ask a lot of questions, and I have a lot of wrong answers.
    Awesome xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    4.I believe it is F12 for screenshots. Upon using F12 for the first time a screenshot folder will be created.

7.Unless you do extensive research or and ask questions this is hard to find. Unless there's a playermade wiki or information base with the information. I only know of a few because of patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    1. not caut 3 but caut 2+ (percentage)
    2. you get caut 75% + (percentage) also note that Nando's flamethrower used to have 5% caut, so you can run 95% caut on Nando but it seems I can't see it in the description anymore.

7. Patch notes I guess... since projectile speed has been increased a few times (OB 53 patch notes should give you the speed before the current buff)
    8. Are you talking about Chronos or internal cards or combination of both?
    cause Fan the flame can reduce 100% cd, and Elims lower cd card on many characters (fearless leader, incinerate, one man's trash, Adrenanline and so on) can lower cd far better than only chronos build
    9. NERF.
    1-2) I didn;t fully understud your answer, basacly they stuck?

4)I will try that

7)I remember these patch notes, i was wandering if there is a place where wou could see all of them. i guess there isn;t, i know i could not find one

8)BAsicly if a card says it does soemthing it does is but how does cronos affect that above the card. My guess is that cronos works only if the card reduses seconds, not percentrage. I say that thinking of damba's missed right click.
    I think it is inconsostent in classic paladins fashion.

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1-2) I didn;t fully understud your answer, basacly they stuck?

4)I will try that

7)I remember these patch notes, i was wandering if there is a place where wou could see all of them. i guess there isn;t, i know i could not find one

8)BAsicly if a card says it does soemthing it does is but how does cronos affect that above the card. My guess is that cronos works only if the card reduses seconds, not percentrage. I say that thinking of damba's missed right click.
    I think it is inconsostent in classic paladins fashion.
    1+2. yes they stack AFAIK I dunno the exact percentage tho
    8. Like Pip's healing flask and reload card? I think the calc is card effect + chronos %. One thing for sure Chronos can't make your ability goes to 0 cd
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction