Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: July Rage Thread

Beta Player Marquess dbzlucky77's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    and the plot thickens. Just had them in another game. Someone said one of them is cheating.

Idk the one they accused of cheating was on torvald and for whatever reason, you couldn't watch his kill cams

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzlucky77 View Post
    Doesn't look like it. Heres a close up
    I looked on Guru, and if you look up ebola4president and eboia4president, it gives the people you're looking for. I think the i is just capitalized to look like a lowercase L for one name.
    IGN: Notomi

I feel most comfortable playing as either support or frontline; though, I can play others.
    (Champions I can play in order from which I am most comfortable with to which I'm not)
    <3
    Supports: Furia, Ying, Jenos, Seris, Mal'Damba, Grohk, Pip
    Damage: Tyra, Viktor, Sha Lin, Lian, Vivian, Cassie, Kinessa
    Frontline: Ruckus, Makoa, Fernando, Ash, Barik, Torvald
    Flank: Zhin, Koga, Skye, Buck, Maeve

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    21 minute queue time...
    WHERE IS ONSLAUGHT!!!
    Dimitri cries is sorrow... maybe next month he says to himself...

Beta Player Marquess
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    It works only on Steam and Geste is not using Steam for Paladins.
    I'm not using the Steam version. It works.
    Remove unnecessary invisible walls and add a hazard indicator in hud, like with Grumpy Bomb, for invisible death floors.

Why would you move when waiting for Out of Combat healing

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    So yeah, yesterday I lost 17 matches and won 6.

Edit:
    I'm not even sure how to feel right now, on one hand I kept losing but on the other hand I was able to play with a streamer I started watching a few days ago.
    Last edited by aexis2341; 07-04-2018 at 03:28 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    The funny thing of today. I should not write in this forum, because I have too much experience to write in this forum.

And I thought that being experienced would have made me better in understanding the game...
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Go and f**k yourself.

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points
    Players are devided by levels, not skills. Thats why matchmaking sucks a**. I cant be queued with level 5 noobs when on the other team i see a level 25 maldamba and a 20 level androxus.

Every skin is locked behind a paywall. Earning crystal without spending money is pain in the a**.

Voice packs? Ohhh boy.
    Lets pretend we are in real life, everyone's got a unique voice, right? Well, hi rez doesnt say so. Everyone has that man annoying voice until they pay 200 crystals (again, its hard) per champion to get his/her unique voice. Like wtf, hi rez. You could've thought of a better way to earn more money but this...

And yeah bundles are available only during one update(6 weeks, except Rise of Furia, BUT i didnt earn the crystals again because i bought a chest ) THEN they are no longer available. I may have an example like the Raeve skin, I'm pretty sure some maeve mains didn't get to buy it after deleting vip points. Why dont you spend about 10 euros for 800 crystals to buy 2 bundles? It's cheap right! Me:Sure is, for you. In country like mine euro is twice as expensive as my currency (lev). That means 2 lev are 1 euro. And for the 800 crystals i must have 20 lev, which i think they are not worth compared to buying something in real life. I dont say '' Make everything free you cowards'', just make things a little bit easily earnable

For the people comparing Paladins to Overwatch: it's normal. Like i know they are two different thing but they are competitors and that's what available on the market. It's completely normal to compare two similar things. I do it all the time. :/

And stop making siege maps, focus on Deathmatch and Onslaught maps.
    Last edited by toshibg; 07-04-2018 at 07:34 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by toshibg View Post
    Players are devided by levels, not skills.
    No, or I would never find level 30 players in my team (level 227 here). See previous rant threads for the link to my games.

And stop making siege maps, focus on Deathmatch and Onslaught maps.
    Siege is the most played game-mode. That's why.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Go and f**k yourself.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Players are devided by levels, not skills. Thats why matchmaking sucks a**.
    Players are divided by win rate, not any other factor, which is why you can be paired up with newbies, because in the early mastery they can rack up high win rates.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3

You know, this is getting annoying. I keep losing game after game.

As a sidenote, I was using Exaction and still dealt a nice amount of damage so if you're reading this and you use Impulse you should try that Talent, it gives a nice damage increase and isn't annoying to deal with.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie