Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    @ayydimitri Mr Torgue in the Pre-Sequel is amazing

Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zio_Xeno View Post
    I just want to point something out.
    If the skin would be totally golden it would be really terrible to look at. Have you ever seen Hercules in smite? his golden skin is not appealing at all! he looks like a golden statue and that is not good to see... if you put too much gold into something, it will look terrible.
    And don't even try to compare it to moji's familiar, that's a weapon and has the same amounts of black and gold in it, you simply notice the gold more cause the pattern is bigger since PoLi is a whole weapon.
    Exactly, the Moji familiar is equal gold and black with the gold more prominent but not overwhelming. That's the way it should be. Both gold skins so far are not that. They are black with a little gold trim, that's it. It's more like a 10-1 ratio instead of 50-50. That's not a gold skin, it's a lightly gilded black skin.

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Though I think they did a bit better with the skins in this patch than in the last one, I still don't think they look that great (except for Mal Damba. His is amazing!!) I do like what they did with Cassie's hair, though; but her outfit just looks awkward and odd, in my opinion.

Though, I am excited for the rest of the patch!
    IGN: Notomi

I feel most comfortable playing as either support or frontline; though, I can play others.
    (Champions I can play in order from which I am most comfortable with to which I'm not)
    <3
    Supports: Jenos, Furia, Ying, Seris, Grohk, Mal'Damba, Pip
    Damage: Tyra, Lian, Viktor, Cassie, Vivian, Kinessa, Sha Lin
    Frontline: Ruckus, Makoa, Fernando, Ash, Barik, Torvald
    Flank: Zhin, Skye, Buck, Maeve

Beta Player Marquess SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Dragon Fang Koga is a literal throw.
    I actually believe this to be the worst Talent in the history of this entire game.
    Their math really only works in a Vacuum. Get Life Rip or Kill to Heal and get pocketed healed and the 200 hp a second is nothing? Really, what about taking damage?
    Sure it's fine in a world where no one can shoot back at you while the previous conditions have been met but honestly for real who the hell actually came up with this. They didn't think this one through.

Koga base has 1900 health meaning at max you 9.5s without Taking Damage and not getting any life back. Sounds great in that perspective but it the vulnerabilities you are left with just far outweighs any potential damage.

Other than the Cherish nerf on Furia this patch was solid overall.

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 592
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I'm in comp. Someone picks Jenos for me. I pick Sha Lin for them. Earlier they hovered a level 6 Tyra so I'm feeling worried. I go to trade with them but THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE SHA LIN UNLOCKED? WHY WOULD YOU REQUEST SHA LIN? DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS GAME WORKS? NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH A LEVEL 3 JENOS WITH THE BASIC LOADOUT, AND EVEN WORSE, I'M ON SHA LIN. He's my lowest winrate. I can't play him.

HE REQUESTED SOMEONE HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE!!!!!
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Blargimazombie View Post
    Gotta love the guy who in lobby chat before the game is like "I'm getting tired of losing with toxic people on my team" and then proceeds to be the only toxic one during the loss. Playing evie unable to kill furia viktor or moji enough, wants me as makoa to not try to help flank and stand on point where I can die from said viktor or moji once she's done decimating my backline. The only reason we got close to not losing was because of me taking care of some of those squishy targets. Most kills, most damage, still second most objective time. But yeah it's my fault for not standing on point and dying with everyone else. Gotta love low elo games (playing on a smurf so I can play with wifey). Didn't you know tanks are only allowed to stand on point and only flanks can flank? It's true! If you do anything other than that a mod will kill your character. Funniest thing is I wasn't even flanking that much but he seemed to think it was a huge problem. Maybe he was mad that I was killing things he thought was his job? Should have done his job better then.
    New to Paladins but played Overwatch, so I have a little advantage on completely new people. I am also very experienced with players like this. However there is a special group of words that you can string together, that will let them know you do not appreciate their F%$#$@ BS
    War is just another game
    Tailor-made for the insane
    But make a threat of their annihilation
    And nobody wants to play
    O Osbourne

Beta Player Baron Blargimazombie's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zio_Xeno View Post
    I just want to point something out.
    If the skin would be totally golden it would be really terrible to look at. Have you ever seen Hercules in smite? his golden skin is not appealing at all! he looks like a golden statue and that is not good to see... if you put too much gold into something, it will look terrible.
    And don't even try to compare it to moji's familiar, that's a weapon and has the same amounts of black and gold in it, you simply notice the gold more cause the pattern is bigger since PoLi is a whole weapon.
    No I don't want it solid gold, but it feels dishonest calling them gold skins right now.

Also no that's not the same amount, if you're going by ratio of gold to black.
    Last edited by Blargimazombie; 07-12-2018 at 11:42 PM.
    Paladins IGN: Blargimazombie
    Paladins Strike IGN: Blarg (It kind of runs on my potato tablet)

I can be abrasive sometimes but I'll still be friends if you want ^^

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    checking forums and found them clean before driving to work... driving to work... getting a coffee... checking forums and finding new reports about people that cant behave... great...

Nonetheless, thx to all people reporting offending behaviour to us.
    Last edited by stesc5; 07-13-2018 at 02:11 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I'm in comp. Someone picks Jenos for me. I pick Sha Lin for them. Earlier they hovered a level 6 Tyra so I'm feeling worried. I go to trade with them but THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE SHA LIN UNLOCKED? WHY WOULD YOU REQUEST SHA LIN? DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS GAME WORKS? NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH A LEVEL 3 JENOS WITH THE BASIC LOADOUT, AND EVEN WORSE, I'M ON SHA LIN. He's my lowest winrate. I can't play him.

Maybe this genius thought that he may trick the system and play a champ he doesn;t have. i am sorry you had to go though this i can onnly imagine the frustration

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jargov View Post
    Damn Valkure, you should be a moderator you seem very active and what you say is true
    Ehm, thanks for the support, but I would never ever be a moderator. As you can see, they have to keep a lower profile on personal opinions and I am too "voicy" for that.

However, on RNG chests.
    1) there is not perfect RNG in the whole world for mathematical reasons
    2) on top of that, the rarer the skin, the fewer chances to get it. That means that legendary skins are obtained after, averagely, more chest-opening than a rare skin
    3) on top of even that, we have actually NO IDEA on how the RNG is made. I haven't checked it, nor others, so, these are all just random guesses. From what we know, there can even not be a RNG algorithm. Same for MM...
    That's to say: if you aren't willingly to risk your money on something you don't want, then you should not open any RNG chest.

No.
    What I mean by random is exactly the same chance to get any skin.
    No, no one ever stated that it's like this. As said, we have NO IDEA on how RNG algorithm is done. And we probably never had. So, the best you can do is going for RNG when there are many things you like. But wasting money on a big chest just to get one skin that can be the last one... Hmmmm, not smart.
    PS: to say the truth, my BF got Ameri-Khan as first roll on the chest. He already had 5 or 6 items from the previous time they were put in the worldwide chest, though.

Dude, on diamond chests you win the newest skins only at the end. It's a diamond chest with only epic skins = same rarity, it's not normal
    In my experience, this I have to confirm. I opened many galaxy chests, just to have Lian's skin. The skins I were missing all were same rarity degree. And yet, Lian was the last one (for release and for finding).

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    So, I'm apparently missing a lot of ult voice lines for whatever reason.
    Same :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I am the one having to play a Buck level 4 (tried twice with bots) because a 100% idiot asked for him and then refused to change...
    And then *I* have to lose TP for these geniuses playing ranked.

Seen patch notes. Nerf on Furia's healing, nerf on Buck, silent nerf on Willo (what was already total shit).
    Impulse still there. Burn Monster still there. Yomi and Zhin in general still there. Street Justice still there.
    And new champ seems already broken. But, hey, he's a flank, so I think it's ok.

Seriously, I am getting tired. From what I've understood, I should pick new-released champ, play it till the next patch and then change it. No other way of being competitive in this game than to exploiting broken meta, it seems.
    They are dooming this game and don't even notice it.

EDIT:
    I don't care if my guide is more than 30 days old. Steal my guide and I will haunt you till your tombstone. We put EFFORTS in writing those stuff, stealing content must be called "stealing content". Especially if there's no even a damn link to original post.
    Where has netiquette gone?
    THIS IS SHIT.
    Last edited by Valkure; 07-13-2018 at 03:06 AM.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.