Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: July Rage Thread

Forum Moderator Count Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Overdrive 3 months registered Forum Tier 3

July Rage Thread

Now Wallachia can rage about not being the one to create this thread... "huehuehue"
    Account of an old member

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct.

Submit a support ticket here

Mastery 125 Maeve (No levels purchased) | #OfBlades

Beta Player Viscount AsphyxiaXT's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Match making is still trash, hard to be patient when the game is officially released out of beta yet they still have an Alpha tier match making system.
    AsphyxiaXT
    The Insane
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/AsphyxiaXT
    Twitter: Twitter.com/Asphyxia_XT

Please revert Kinessa's scope!

Beta Player Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    I'm sad that you didn't let Wallachia create this threads.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Cassie approved my post number 2341

Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking

Forum Moderator Count Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Overdrive 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    He's nowhere to be found, what must I do ...I saw the opportunity and took it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Account of an old member

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct.

Submit a support ticket here

Mastery 125 Maeve (No levels purchased) | #OfBlades

Beta Player Sovereign Prince marantzz's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0j3ct97 View Post
    He's nowhere to be found, what must I do ...I saw the opportunity and took it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    He's in the shadows looking for a way to ban you for stealing the thread

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    All these void abyss seris with solo tank, celetial jenos even with solo tank, and yings that make me wanna go KtH or veteran are making me lose my fking mind.

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I had a a solo healer Grover who picked rampant blooming and had a 33333 loadout and still healed twice as much as the Jenos in the other team. At Platin rank. Somehow depressing. :/

Beta Player Baron Blargimazombie's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Gotta love the guy who in lobby chat before the game is like "I'm getting tired of losing with toxic people on my team" and then proceeds to be the only toxic one during the loss. Playing evie unable to kill furia viktor or moji enough, wants me as makoa to not try to help flank and stand on point where I can die from said viktor or moji once she's done decimating my backline. The only reason we got close to not losing was because of me taking care of some of those squishy targets. Most kills, most damage, still second most objective time. But yeah it's my fault for not standing on point and dying with everyone else. Gotta love low elo games (playing on a smurf so I can play with wifey). Didn't you know tanks are only allowed to stand on point and only flanks can flank? It's true! If you do anything other than that a mod will kill your character. Funniest thing is I wasn't even flanking that much but he seemed to think it was a huge problem. Maybe he was mad that I was killing things he thought was his job? Should have done his job better then.
    Paladins IGN: Blargimazombie
    Paladins Strike IGN: Blarg (It kind of runs on my potato tablet)

I can be abrasive sometimes but I'll still be friends if you want ^^

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blargimazombie View Post
    Gotta love the guy who in lobby chat before the game is like "I'm getting tired of losing with toxic people on my team" and then proceeds to be the only toxic one during the loss. Playing evie unable to kill furia viktor or moji enough, wants me as makoa to not try to help flank and stand on point where I can die from said viktor or moji once she's done decimating my backline. The only reason we got close to not losing was because of me taking care of some of those squishy targets. Most kills, most damage, still second most objective time. But yeah it's my fault for not standing on point and dying with everyone else. Gotta love low elo games (playing on a smurf so I can play with wifey). Didn't you know tanks are only allowed to stand on point and only flanks can flank? It's true! If you do anything other than that a mod will kill your character. Funniest thing is I wasn't even flanking that much but he seemed to think it was a huge problem. Maybe he was mad that I was killing things he thought was his job? Should have done his job better then.
    yeah been on the end of that. Basic "I become the right guy if I flame someone else ASAP" mentality
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    So, for the DIY quote:

@GaoShun
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...l=1#post521350
    1) I didn't receive any message, but my chat was working occasionally, so, no surprise. Sorry. Try again this evening!
    2) For the rant, PM me a google account, so I can share it via Drive

And now, for the incredible joy of Geste... I have a rant! A small one, actually, since the games were going decently.
    I am grinding Furia (level 25, only 5 to go!), so I will not specify in the following lines that I am *always* Furia.

1) http://paladins.guru/censor/match/K1J
    Insta-picked level 24 Furia, then a Jenos level 12 appeared. In 3 we asked to change, that one support was enough. No way. He immediately selected Binary Star (at least pick Luminary for bonus dmg!) and didn't answer to any chat, asking him to heal. So, since we were 2 healers, with no dmg bonus, I've picked a hybrid loadout. No matter how many VHS, he was never healing, not even when I was dead (a lot). We thought he was a bot.
    Result: he healed 13k and the only line he ever wrote in chat was "Furia noob". Furia healed double your amount, with a dmg loadout, genius -_-'
    Whole team asked to report him. I mean: why a level 30 noob is in my team, I am level 226...

2) I will skip all the "double support when the 2nd one is totally useless, like in the previous match" games, just to point out some strange things.
    http://paladins.guru/censor/match/K1q
    Stupid level 45 Andro that SHOULD NEVER BE IN MY TEAM stopped playing for he was reading Reddit. "And why are you reading reddit while playing? Can't you wait 5 minutes?" and he was even surprised when we reported him for feeding.
    Seriously, are they so clueless or are they simply idiots?
    PS: also note the perfect fairness on MM...

3) http://paladins.guru/censor/match/K1Z
    Buck, please, play backline. Buck, help backline with Evie. Buck, please, backline. Buck? That Evie. Buck, I am running around a column for 5 min, waiting for someone to shoot Evie... Buck??? BUUUUUCKKKK???
    Going straight to enemy base, dying helplessly 13 times in a row, while I was unable to keep Barik alive. They don't even have a sniper, help backline!!! No.
    I love playing healer, being the one directing the team, paying attention to everyone's positioning, health, tactics, and being able to give useful tips on what to do for winning.
    And then, being TOTALLY IGNORED.
    -_-'
    It is uncommon to be able to point out a single problem that leaded to defeat, but this time I can assure you, it's backline fragility (and Grohk placing totem for himself and not for Barik, but when addressed, the guy fixed his behavior).

4) http://paladins.guru/censor/match/K1N
    this has been a very WTF game (a victory). Their Ying was simply crazy: putting random clones and shattering even more random, not hitting a neutrino, with the worst loadout ever: half for healing, half for OLD Bomb Ying (that doesn't work anymore, since dim link nerf). On top of that, she was never using dim link to respawn clones, so...
    Plus, I have to admit I find rather annoying when someone is trying to bomb-ying *me*. I mean, "To me are you shattering? Really???"

Yeah, of course she was unable to hit me once, plus, since she was using Focusing Lens, I had simply to shoot clones before they were reaching my team.
    Well, the funny part. In the final chat she wrote something on the line of:
    "Uh, it's so bad when you are the best player and you lose for your bad team. Uff, I was doing great."
    O.o
    "Well, you've healed for 7000 and killed no one. I would not call that "good" ^^' "
    And then she started to explain why she was good. :-/ I've pointed out that she should shatter AFTER healing beam and that dim link extension isn't needed anymore, with the nerf, but she answered that I should watch her guru stat, for she's great with Ying. Trust me on that, she's not. :-/
    But, ok, a bad mood, a bad team, a bad day, whatever. The thing I find incredible is that she was the one performing worst in her team and she had the nerve to accuse teammates of having carried her to defeat.

5) http://paladins.guru/censor/match/K14
    Insta-picked Furia, then the usual idiot team composition of the weekend. So, I've picked standard loadout as usual, just to check what enemy team was going to pick (GIVE US BACK TAB WORKING BEFORE PICKING CARDS!!! ). A very mobile team, on fish market, with lots of building. The only way for me to keep the pace was picking Nimble, at any rate, Chronos can't lower my healing cooldown more than 0.1 sec, so...
    At that very precise moment, Cassie started to harass. "Noob healer, we lost, picked Nimble, retard" and so on. I've explained her that I need to be mobile in order to follow them.
    She spammed VHS for whole game, while being in enemy team base, with me on point in order to capture.
    Insults, insults, insults.
    "I need line of sight to heal, if you want heals, come back"
    More insults. Well, ok, I muted her.
    The best part was that every time I healed Skye or Andro, they thanked me! They were also complimenting! :-D
    In final chat Cassie wrote more insults to me and to enemy Strix (WTF?) at random, I think, and my team asked all to report her for harassment.
    I am touched, thanks, team :___)
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.