Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: July Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Just write... they told you what to do.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by stesc5 View Post
    Just write... they told you what to do.
    i though they were bots

Beta Player Sovereign Prince marantzz's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    I've been looking for headsets all evening and I am very lost. I am more lost than when I started

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    " We should win skins randomly from a chest.

Or you need to inform us with a message like " If you want the Ameri Khan skin from the global chest, you will have to buy the 15 chests before "

If you do nothing about those 2 things it's like if you say " We scam you, and we don't give a shit "

At least inform us, for real, if you inform us it's like if you think and care about us. It's kind. But everything you do is a continuation of the sentence : " We want money, we don't give a shit about you " "

Damn Valkure, you should be a moderator you seem very active and what you say is true

Btw is those threads are usefull ? How is that work ? The guys on Hi Rez who work on paladins gameplay and things know about the existence of this forum ? We are the real " testers " , they should listen a bit

Forum Moderator Count Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Overdrive 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Right now that you posted in the right place, I would like to say that they made AmeriKhan direct purchase and put him in a chest, and it comes back to what HiRez said when reverting OB64... all monetization will be focused on cosmetics. So how else are they going to earn money and continue making more skins if they don't get people to purchase these things (:
    Account of an old member

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct.

Submit a support ticket here

Mastery 125 Maeve (No levels purchased) | #OfBlades

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Pr0j3ct97 you didn't understand what I meant, maybe I should say it with other words.

Earning money by selling items on chests is legit.

Selling chests where you can find best skins only at the last one is like a scam. No one does that, no rocket league, no overwatch, no gwent game cards : it's all random, and that's the charm of oppening a chest, it's when you don't know what you will get, u could be disapointed if you get a bad item, happy if you win a good one. It's " luck ".

But here there is no luck, I can almost tell you what you will get by opening chests if you tell me how much did you open. It's all written, you can predict it.

What I actually mean, is that if you don't buy it first to understand that luck doesn't exist, that there is no random win on skin chests, you can interpret it like a scam : for example, you want the Khan skin, you see that it costs 600 crystals, but you think " ho maybe if i'm lucky I can have it less than 600 crystals just by opening chests " and then you realize that you will get it automatically at the end, so you just spent 75 crystals x 16 = 1200 crystals instead of 600 crystals cause you didn't know that there is no random thing.

SO, what I say, is that what I said : " We should win skins randomly from a chest.

Or you need to inform us with a message like " If you want the Ameri Khan skin from the global chest, you will have to buy the 15 chests before "

If you do nothing about those 2 things it's like if you say " We scam you, and we don't give a shit "

At least inform us, for real, if you inform us it's like if you think and care about us. It's kind. But everything you do is a continuation of the sentence : " We want money, we don't give a shit about you "

Damn I just spent 20 min to explain this, it wasn't already simple at first ?

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Jargov View Post
    Pr0j3ct97 you didn't understand what I meant, maybe I should say it with other words.

Earning money by selling items on chests is legit.

Selling chests where you can find best skins only at the last one is like a scam. No one does that, no rocket league, no overwatch, no gwent game cards : it's all random, and that's the charm of oppening a chest, it's when you don't know what you will get, u could be disapointed if you get a bad item, happy if you win a good one. It's " luck ".

But here there is no luck, I can almost tell you what you will get by opening chests if you tell me how much did you open. It's all written, you can predict it.

What I actually mean, is that if you don't buy it first to understand that luck doesn't exist, that there is no random win on skin chests, you can interpret it like a scam : for example, you want the Khan skin, you see that it costs 600 crystals, but you think " ho maybe if i'm lucky I can have it less than 600 crystals just by opening chests " and then you realize that you will get it automatically at the end, so you just spent 75 crystals x 16 = 1200 crystals instead of 600 crystals cause you didn't know that there is no random thing.

SO, what I say, is that what I said : " We should win skins randomly from a chest.

At least inform us, for real, if you inform us it's like if you think and care about us. It's kind. But everything you do is a continuation of the sentence : " We want money, we don't give a shit about you "

Damn I just spent 20 min to explain this, it wasn't already simple at first ?
    They ARE random, but the chance of epics is less than rares, etc. I've gotten the rarest skin in a chest on the first try before. You just had bad luck.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    No.
    What I mean by random is exactly the same chance to get any skin.

Can you tell me what is the point of opening 16 chests if you know that the chance to get the skin that you want is very low when you can buy it without risk with half less crystals ?

C'mon! When I was new a tought that it was perfectly random, Hi Rez know that new guys think that, they just profite about their ignorance of the algorithm of the non-randomness to push us to buy everything. It's not legit, you shouldn't be insidious with people who love your game.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    No.

Can you tell me what is the point of opening 16 chests if you know that the chance to get the skin that you want is very low when you can buy it without risk with half less crystals ?

C'mon! When I was new a tought that it was perfectly random, Hi Rez know that new guys think that, they just profite about their ignorance of the algorithm of the non-randomness to push us to buy everything. It's not legit, you shouldn't be insidious with people who love your game.
    It makes perfect sense that the rarest items are the lowest chance to get. I don't see what's so confusing in that.

Beta Player Baron Blargimazombie's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    No.

Seeing as they use the by-now-industry-standard-color-coded-rarity-system (tm), and no one ever makes the rarer stuff as easy to get as the more common, I think it's fine.
    Paladins IGN: Blargimazombie
    Paladins Strike IGN: Blarg (It kind of runs on my potato tablet)

I can be abrasive sometimes but I'll still be friends if you want ^^