Thread: Buff Jenos' unused cards

Beta Player Viscount KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered

Smile Buff Jenos' unused cards

Jenos is fine with two Talents and most of his cards are fine too. I just wanna buff some of his unused, not so useful cards.

Card buffs:

Space Jam: Increase your jump height and air control by {14|14}% while using Stellar Wind.

Star Seeker: Increase the movement speed (based in his slow bacis speed, not on Staller Wind's speed) by {5|5}% while using Stellar Wind.

Inertia: Reduces the prefire time of Through Time and Space by {0.08|0.08}s.

Penumbra: Gain {6|6}% Lifesteal.

Talent buffs:

Binary Star: Star Splitter now deals 380 damage every 0.4s.

The Power Cosmeum: Enemies affected by Void Grip are crippled and take an additional 360 damage over its duration. Stellar Wind also activates over its duration.
    (But he holds the Scorpi zodiac this time, and he also gains the Steallar Wind's cards' bonuses. He stays in Steallar Wind after Void Grip ends, and change the zodiac.)

These aren't just balance proposals. These changes could make him much more versatile. There will be Ulti Jenos, Fleeing Jenos and Flying jenos too, thanks to the reworked cards.
    The Talent buffs will be make him viable not only as a heal specialized supporter.
    If you agree, give the stars pls, let the Devs see, that the community is agree or not
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-23-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Ideally every Talent and card of a champion should be a good pick. In fact most champs have one or two Talents which are actually useful. I am not sure if it was a good idea to increase the number of Talents to 4 instead of simply removing the useless. Especially healers have a few must-pick cards (if not played for fun at casual). The ideas are good but unfortunately they will probably concentrate on doing things that make money like new champs and costumes instead of doing such detail improvements.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Ideally every Talent and card of a champion should be a good pick. In fact most champs have one or two Talents which are actually useful. I am not sure if it was a good idea to increase the number of Talents to 4 instead of simply removing the useless. Especially healers have a few must-pick cards (if not played for fun at casual). The ideas are good but unfortunately they will probably concentrate on doing things that make money like new champs and costumes instead of doing such detail improvements.
    Probebly you have the truth about this situation what is so sad :/
    I wish once Hi Rez will solve these problems, bec e.g. Damba is a one Talent champ ect, and these obligatory picks don't make the game so 'deep champion customization'.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    What? Space Jam & Star Seeker are the best cards for Jenos i always use atleast level 3.

Binary Star is the best carry talent,i like it more than Lian's weapon for some reason.

You know how hard it is to hit a fast flying Jenos that knows how to dodge? takes around triple the time for most players to kill him & most projectile champs will give up.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Jenos lifesteal as it is has to compete with Relativity, which in theory and in most cases is a permanent 40health per second per rank of the card. In order for 5% life steal to match this, jenos would have to constantly be dishing out 800 damage per second. Jenos does around this much damage per second hitting bodyshots, but he has to hit all his shots and it's not as reliable or as permanent as his healing per second. Lifesteal is only better if you're landing headshots like a madman. 6% is not enough, but I like 8% per rank. Jenos will have to do 500 dps in order to match relativity's healing, which is far more reasonable.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    >> Space Jam: Increase your jump height and air control by {14|14}% while using Stellar Wind.
    Still useless. Every time there's a jump or a stair, I am midair for hours, being a free kill. They should remove the cooldown, that's the only way to have this card being somehow useful.

>> Star Seeker: Increase the movement speed (based in his slow bacis speed, not on Staller Wind's speed) by {5|5}% while using Stellar Wind.
    And then they will nerf Stellar Wind again... :-/

>> Inertia: Reduces the prefire time of Through Time and Space by {0.08|0.08}s.
    ABSOLUTELY NO. This would make his ulti simply broken.

>> Penumbra: Gain {6|6}% Lifesteal.
    His dmg has been reduced 3 or 4 times. With the nerf on Luminary, this card should be {20|20}% to be worth spending points for it in your loadout.

>> The Power Cosmeum: Enemies affected by Void Grip are crippled and take an additional 360 damage over its duration. Stellar Wind also activates over its duration.
    The bold part would be interesting. At least Jenos could be able to escape flankers.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

Beta Player Knight PrismastebanZ's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Jenos is fine with two Talents and most of his cards are fine too. I just wanna buff some of his unused, not so useful cards.

Card buffs:

Space Jam: Increase your jump height and air control by {14|14}% while using Stellar Wind.

Star Seeker: Increase the movement speed (based in his slow bacis speed, not on Staller Wind's speed) by {5|5}% while using Stellar Wind.

Inertia: Reduces the prefire time of Through Time and Space by {0.08|0.08}s.

Penumbra: Gain {6|6}% Lifesteal.

Talent buffs:

Binary Star: Star Splitter now deals 380 damage every 0.4s.

The Power Cosmeum: Enemies affected by Void Grip are crippled and take an additional 360 damage over its duration. Stellar Wind also activates over its duration.
    (But he holds the Scorpi zodiac this time, and he also gains the Steallar Wind's cards' bonuses. He stays in Steallar Wind after Void Grip ends, and change the zodiac.)

These aren't just balance proposals. These changes could make him much more versatile. There will be Ulti Jenos, Fleeing Jenos and Flying jenos too, thanks to the reworked cards.
    The Talent buffs will be make him viable not only as a heal specialized supporter.
    If you agree, give the stars pls, let the Devs see, that the community is agree or not
    Power Cosmeum is actually good (this buff wouldn't be bad tho), but it isn't used because if you don't go max. heal then everyone will think you're a bad player and well, Jenos doesn't get a very decent healing amount without going full heal...
    Probably a way to make Power Cosmeum more viable would be changing some of his void grip's cards to someone like "Grabbing an enemy with void grip reduces RMB's cooldown by {0.8|0.8}s" OR "Reduce the cooldown of RMB {0.2|0.2]}s every .5s you're casting void grip" OR well, add a passive like Furia's to The Power Cosmeum, so every time you grab someone with void grip it fills the bar, and it consumes by healing allies, but also increases the healing while is active (kinda like Void Grip fills a 80% of the bar, the healing gets increased every 25% of the bar, and it consumes like 10% per second.
    Proud Stone Warden and Wekono's Chosen here!

Playing since September 2017
    Founder since November 2017
    I like to try a bit of everything instead of maining.

Frontline: Inara (64), Makoa (28) Termi (24), Ash (22), Khan (21)...
    Support: Mal'Damba (30), Seris (27), Jenos (25), Furia (14)... pretty much all except Pip.
    Damage: Bomb King (20), Drogoz (18), Willo (17)...
    Flank: Maeve (20), Evie (17), Androxus (17), Zhin (14).

Last updated: September 11th

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The only buff I would think would work and be cool for Binary Star is if it made Jenos's shots go through multiple enemies. Not a damage buff though. Just my personal opinion.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDragon99 View Post
    The only buff I would think would work and be cool for Binary Star is if it made Jenos's shots go through multiple enemies. Not a damage buff though. Just my personal opinion.
    I like your idea!