Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Chrono - The Watcher

Chrono The Watcher

Role Frontline
    Health 4800
    Speed 365
    Weapon Mystical Sandglass

Lore

Chrono is one of the first beings of the universe he created time the time and also is the watcher of the universe and god of time. Chrono saw an unpleasent pressence Seris has came to the realm, Chrono after infinities years of be sitted down watching the infinite cosmos decided to get up and finish this threat.

Abilities

LMB Cosmic Energy: Chrono will shoot an circle of energy that deals 325 every 0.4 seconds and increase it size until dissapear at medium distance
    10 ammo 1.3 reload

RMB Reverse: Chrono will mark an ally for 3 seconds and the enemies who damaged him/her in that time will receive the 75% of the damage - Marked ally receive 15% damage reduction and increased healing
    8 seconds Cooldown

Q Authentic God: Chrono will increase his Maximum Health by 25% for 5 seconds - Has 1 second delay
    16 Seconds Cooldown

F Sands of the Time: Chrono will slow nearby enemies by 65% in 1 second and after will be stunned
    10 seconds Cooldown

E Black Hole: Chrono will create an Dark Hole around him accumulating energy to explode the energy dealing 2000 of damage in a large area - Has 1.1 seconds delay you gain CC and gravity immunity during it - It has a similar range to the capture point ''room'' in Brightmarsh map

Talents

1) Nothing to a God: During Authentic God you gain and additional 5% increased Health and it grants you 15% increased damage

2) Unlimited Energy: Now your Cosmic Energy shots every 0.2 seconds deals 50% less damage but it use an Bar with 28 ammo

3) Time Beats Anything: Increase the Area of Sands of the Time and now it cripples by 1.25 seconds after the slow but no longer stun

4) God's Generosity: Now Reverse grants 25% increased damage to ally affected
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 07-12-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Lol, after all the complaints about Khan's 5 second hold you come out with a 6.5 second exile where killing him wouldn't even free you. I don't think anybody would like that.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    I thought in his ult like a way to keep an enemy ''Out of Combat'' the enemy can fight again after the skill ends

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post
    I thought in his ult like a way to keep an enemy ''Out of Combat'' the enemy can fight again after the skill ends
    But the battle is likely over by then so they come back out of your "Out of Combat" thing and instantly get deleted by your team. It might as well be an instant delete.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    UPDATED

-Added Talents
    -Changes/Reworks in Abilites