Thread: Furia next must ban?

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Furia next must ban?

She is pretty strong imo =

-Good vs flanks = great damage,has a stun ability easy to hit, even the escape ability deals 600 damage , the ult can save her and even take out the flank with the 30% damage buff lol

-Good support = great heals and easy to give them, grants a shield of 500hp so if you buy cauterize 3 she can still "heal" with the shield, unfair.

-GOOD ULT = the ult is powerful, grants 30% damage buff and movement speed.. imagine this in a coordinated team , they will crush the enemy team lol or better imagine luminary jenos + furia ult

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Imo I think she could be end up getting banned a lot, but not a lot of people seem to be good at using her so idk.

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I see more people being bad with her.

So yes. IMO She will get banned

But not because she OP (okay there will be some who will ban her for that)

But because they dont want to play with a furia who doesnt know how to use her

(AKA BANNING STUPID FURIAS)
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Beta Player Baronet DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damshady View Post
    She is pretty strong imo =

-Good vs flanks = great damage,has a stun ability easy to hit, even the escape ability deals 600 damage , the ult can save her and even take out the flank with the 30% damage buff lol

Her damage is decent. Her stun is only *easy* to hit if you're standing right in front of her (like an Sandro trying to punch you to death) and it has a pretty long cool down. Her ult does give her a few seconds of damage immunity but if you were about to die before you used it, you'll most likely be killed before you can even get an attack off afterwards

-Good support = great heals and easy to give them, grants a shield of 500hp so if you buy cauterize 3 she can still "heal" with the shield, unfair.

Heals are decent. 500 of the 1500 heal is an overtime heal. The easy part is that she doesn't have to aim her heal (like most supports) but she can NOT heal through walls. I see lots of people that think she can for some reason. Also, and this must be stressed, her heal providing a shield is NOT a part of her base kit. She can only provide a 500 shield by using 5 points on a card meaning she's either giving up some attack or survivability.

-GOOD ULT = the ult is powerful, grants 30% damage buff and movement speed.. imagine this in a coordinated team , they will crush the enemy team lol or better imagine luminary jenos + furia ult

I wouldn't mind if her ult didn't give herself a damage buff but rather a buff to how much/often she can heal for a few seconds.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Furia's ult is meant to not be a healing ult.
    Top Damage on Makoa: 160k
    Top Eliminations on Makoa: 71
    Top Healing on Makoa: HIREZ LET MAKOA HEALLLLLLL
    Top Objective Time on Makoa: Who gives a fuck

IGN: PlushyMakoaWaifu
    A MAKOA MAIN
    Level 73/507 games/110 hours
    58% winrate/2.46 KDA

Makoa + Damba Guides
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...584#post502584

http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...660#post550660

Beta Player Viscount KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Yes, she is certainly OP. Her healing value is OK, but her dmg is realy strong too.
    Just watch this match: I am noob aimer, but I had the best damage (and best heal) as Furia. How could this happen??
    http://paladins.guru/match/pc/251085368

Beta Player Baronet DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Yes, she is certainly OP. Her healing value is OK, but her dmg is realy strong too.
    Just watch this match: I am noob aimer, but I had the best damage (and best heal) as Furia. How could this happen??
    http://paladins.guru/match/pc/251085368
    Well in my opinion, 38k healing when you have a tank on your team isn't really that impressive. The other team's healer just seemed to be...bad. Furia is kinda built to either have to go more damage or more heals. If you had leaned more towards healing, you most likely would have done less damage. I also wonder what Strix and Drogoz were doing all game to not be able to get more damage. **shrug**

Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Hmmm personally I believe she could become an insta-ban once more people start to pick up playing her. Her "solar blessing" talent is absolutely awful to play against in the right hands because it's healing is crazy. Not only that her damage is insane as well as her ultimate.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    They linked to me official stats. She is just performing average. I am sorry for the anti-supports, but she's not OP.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Furia is not banned at ranked, or just very frequently. I played her a few times at casual and the problem seems to be that she has no movement skill. Even Snake can make tactical movements with Slither but Furia has to walk. On higher ranks where your nose is shot whenever you show it, she might be too slow.