Thread: Supports really need buffs

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Supports really need buffs

As a ying main, i can see that people only heal as Seris and Jenos. They are the most buffed ones. No one uses Grohk, Grover or even Ying since lot of time. Grover doesnt heal for crap, Yings illusions are bad, grohk is somewhat nice. But you get my point. How am i supposed to compete with seris that heals 1k+ per 2 seconds. For jenos he gets 150k heals on round. No one uses Grohk or Grover or even ying these days. Hi rez keeps nerfing the champs that dont need that really. Yings illusions get destroyed quickly and yes, i tried to increase their health. They heal badly and i consider not playing as her in competitive anymore. When hu rez will take action???

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Well Ying and other healers have benefits too not just heal numbers which is something it took me and is even now still taking me long to learn. Healers can contribute more to a match than just heal number you know?

You obviously want to be healing allies (mainly the tank since they are in the center of the war and therefore naturally will be taking the most punishment). But, Dealing damage, or just getting skills like wrecker if they have a Fernando or Kahn or Bulldozer if they have a inara or Barik can go a long way toward helping in destroying the shield/turret/deployables quicker and opening them up.

Seris and Jenos can put up high heal number, but

- Ying's illusion's can chase targets and deal 500 damage instantly (or maybe it is 400 haven't played with her recently but from what I remember it was 500 might have changed though so)

- If the enemy destroys the illusion(s) guess what thats less damage one of your allies would of taken since the enemy decided to waste ammunition on a illusion that you can turn in to a bomb anyway if you feel it is about to die anyway and make them look like a fool for wasting bullets on something that was going to explode anyway.

- She can attack while healing and her range is not amazing but it is decent.

- She has a teleport which is decent for an escape.

So yeah there are many ways to look at. It goes like this Seris does a big burst heal however the drawback is she is a sitting duck while she is doing it so a spamming lv 3 shoes Lex or Street Justice Meave will make quick work of her if she is blindsided while trying to heal.

Jenos heals are decent, but Ying can turn her "heals" into a offense for some quick damage which Jenos cant.

Ya see Pros and Cons exist.
    Last edited by undeadvillan; 06-22-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    and drogoz need to nerf.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by de1uxeGG View Post
    drogoz need a nerf bad.
    Correction.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadvillan View Post
    Healers can contribute more to a match than just heal number you know?
    Please, say this to Devs, that keep nerfing supports' dmg, CC and survivability.
    It's 7 months that I quarrel with flank mains that believe a support should just be a healing slave and be killed with one random shoot.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TodorBG View Post
    As a ying main, i can see that people only heal as Seris and Jenos.
    They do this because Seris and Jenos are the easiest to play healers not because they heal more than other healers. I play mainly Ying and Grover as healers and it's no problem to heal as much as Seris or Jenos, especially not with Ying. If the clones are attacked place them more in the back behind the frontlines where it's harder to hit them or behind a corner so they can heal at the point while the enemy damage has no line of sight. I never had the problem that the clones get attacked so I don't really tried this to be honest.

Something that took me a while to notice is that the duration of the clones is too low to keep 2 clones up without the card that increases their duration (which is kinda weird). So for maximum heal this card is a must. And lifelike of course.