Thread: 1.2 Update Notes | The Ameri-Khan Dream

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by took4ever View Post
    no imo.
    *you get free crystals all the time from hirez (like 200 per month?), so its really lower than 600.
    *and lets be glad that we don't wanna open random boxes and get things you dont want (obviously)

(if i were at hirez, i wont give free crystals to free users because in situations like this people gonna see 600 as expensive, just like you did. so what i would do is, stop giving away free crystals and put a price tag like 400.
    so its clean 400 from user.
    as for the free stuff, i'd give away some skins to free users, like they gave volcano makoa when you reach level 30)
    That's your opininon, of course I respect that. But I'm not a free user. I buy crystals and/or bundles If they seem worthy of my purchase. I already have more than 1000 crystals. But unfortunately I didn't own the founder's pack so I don't have the voice pack for the latest champions and they cost 200 crystals each. That makes 800 crystals for a full cosmetic experience. And 800 crystals are way too much. Even if i did own all voice packs, 600 crystals are still not cheap. The company needs to make some sort of money, so i don't actually blame them but if they were listen to the official paladins forum community AKA here, they would know that people would spend more money if they do the things people ask for. Of course, cosmetic team of paladins is different from the balance and bug team. But sorry to say that, apparently balance and bug teams are not doing as much as the cosmetic team. Instead of blinding people with new cosmetics each patch, they should let bug and balance teams to work more to fix things. Because almost all bug fixes are from Rise of Furia event which is not a permament thing for the game. The game still consists bugs from beta phase. So that's why i will think 600 or 800 crystals are way too much for a skin when the game still gives me anxiety attacks because of the bugs and unbalanced champions. It's company's duty to give better gaming experince as well as better customization. They removed the parts and pieces system to optimize better but I can't see better optimization yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    PS: Khan's skin is the most flashy thing I've ever seen. Too bad there's no English word able to describe the feeling. Pacchiana, pacchiana, pacchiana.
    The world you're looking for is Garish or Showy. I actually like the gun with the eagle lifting weights. It looks funny.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    The world you're looking for is Garish or Showy. I actually like the gun with the eagle lifting weights. It looks funny.
    No, the Italian word has a stronger meaning in it. :-/
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I kinda want a Shining Kahn and Shining Seris skin, with lots of beams of light as visual effects as a homage to their annoying bug
    Support Champion Concept: Ventus, Will of the Storm

Check out my moveset ideas for Valera and Karne

#RevertViktor
    or at least give him his old face

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Is it come to pts?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Still waiting for Sha Lin nerf
    Venezuelan guys that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Like a terrible pun, the tackiness of Khan's skin only serves to improve it.

As for balance, why is everyone acting like this is the end of the world? Those changes will help make Paladins more balanced. Could they have done more? Probably. But at least we know they ARE listening to the players, and not just implementing arbitrary changes that follow some optimal guidelines that fail to take into consideration players' experiences. Let's hope Hi Rez continues with this trend of balance changes, and hopefully will have a big balance patch soon.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    600 crystal direct purchase is a bit expensive though, I like the new skin.

Cassie changes are not good. I like that they increased her loadout time BUT what makes her op is that her Blast Shot doesn't have a delay and cooldown card needs an internal cooldown so she can't abuse burst as often.

Zhin changes are really not well either. Just nerf his projectiles and nerf Yomi. It's not hard to do. Just do it.

Street Justice nerf is a joke.

Buck needs nerf on his damage reduction cards as well FYI, not only Maeve.

And, I have a thread about bugs since ob71 and only one of them is fixed ever since. Please, some one from Hi-rez, take a look at that thread. Majority of bug fixes are about Rise of Furia event. That thing will be over in couple of weeks anyway, just focus on more important things faster for crying out loud. Just go to thread that is in my signature.
    Maeve needed no nerf, and buck certaintly doesnt need one either. Maybe you dont try to 1v1 a flanker perhaps?

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Another disappointing patch. Stop making skins and start fixing bugs and do some balance changes.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie to Face View Post
    Maeve needed no nerf, and buck certaintly doesnt need one either. Maybe you dont try to 1v1 a flanker perhaps?
    1) Street Justice is just broken, so yes, it needs a HUGE nerf
    2) if I am full HP and with skills out of cooldown, there's no need why I shouldn't be able to fight a flanker 1vs1... ***if*** the game is balanced. Which isn't, that's the problem we see since many months. Most flankers are quite broken.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie to Face View Post
    Here comes another flank main who wants to just have broken talents or op champions. If a flank comes to my face and fights me 1v1, of course i am going to attack back. Currently against Maeve and Buck, you don't even need to fight back because you will lose the fight 90% of the time anyway.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)