Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.2 Update Notes | The Ameri-Khan Dream

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    All hope is lost. looks like hirez apointed their D team to paladins balance since they have the new and exiting realm royal.

Who in his right mind would consider cassies's burst damage fair but her roll which took actual skill got nerfed btw i hope you are happy everyone who wanted the roll nerf, take the impulse now that even a blind dog can use effectivly

THey also like streed justice as a tank killer cause you know maeve job is deleting entire teams yay

Fusllade drogoz unchanged, i gues a hirez staff member mains him and wants to play on easy mode

The only good thing is the 600 crystals ripoff....i mean direct purchase for skins. Here buy the skin with 600 crystals btw another 200 for the voice pack since these 600 are for half the product.

I would set that hirez sets new standarts for lows with every patch but this would not be true since they cannopt beat their ob64 self , thank god.
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 06-21-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post

The Ameri-Khan Dream

OVERVIEW

Welcome to the 1.2 Update!

Light the fireworks, kid - Ameri-Khan is here to party! New to the Realm, Ameri-Khan isn’t wasting any time spreading the good word of Patriotism to all.

We’re continuing with our plan to release large content updates like 1.1, followed by one or two smaller balance and bug fixing updates like this one. The next content update will be 1.3, so keep your eyes peeled for any info that may be coming your way in the next few weeks.

Progressing further in our plan to conquer the earth one gaming platform at a time, we’ve released Paladins on Switch! We will continue to improve all console platforms and focus on polishing the game overall. We also are continuing in our effort to release each update on every platform simultaneously going forward.

Finally, as a reminder this will be the last patch you have to complete you Battle Pass before the next one becomes available in Update 1.3!

Have fun in 1.2, Champions!

To view full patch notes, visit https://www.paladins.com/news/1-2-update-notes.
    Why bother balancing the game if you wont listen to our feedback you arent suppose to balance the game from what you like ,but the community who plays, supports, and keeps the game alive. Do you want this game to die? Also WTF is the point of our Feedback if you don't listen to us in the slightest and just balance how you like it? Or are you just to lazy to give a crap about what the community wants?
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Talus
    Favorite Damage: Strix Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Terminus Ash

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Really underwhelming patch note

and nerfing base attack when the problem is legendary cards (again)
    Cassie .......*exhales*
    nothing was done to increase TTK

meh, not like they read this anyway
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    -5% extra dmg to maeve? %25 still not anti-tank? I SAW HE DEALT ME 1.7 k dmg, you not need a dmg when maeve in team, still daggers gives 400 dmg in long range too(all flank champs have dmg reducation at long range, not maeve) maeve destroys low hp champs like talus evie, and tanks in 1 second, 2 dagger + street justice legend, gg talus...

When you guys "nerf" maeve? we tired to ban maeve in ranked.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    im happy that you give players a chance to direct purchase brand new skins.
    (not just random old diamond chest skin deals at shop page)
    this is the way to go, please continue this .
    also i can finally remove the annoying 1st sentence of my signature soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    600 crystal direct purchase is a bit expensive though
    no imo.
    *you get free crystals all the time from hirez (like 200 per month?), so its really lower than 600.
    *and lets be glad that we don't wanna open random boxes and get things you dont want (obviously)

(if i were at hirez, i wont give free crystals to free users because in situations like this people gonna see 600 as expensive, just like you did. so what i would do is, stop giving away free crystals and put a price tag like 400.
    so its clean 400 from user.
    as for the free stuff, i'd give away some skins to free users, like they gave volcano makoa when you reach level 30)

--------------

as for the patch, yes , mee too not happy!
    i feel only talus bug was addressed properly.
    and the rare ghrok bug.
    Last edited by took4ever; 06-22-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    * let non-party team know if a player got disconnect from a match -.- (game crash, connection issues, power cut etc.. i lost matches because i got dc on intense moments and my team didn't know it! by the time they know it its already too late! its worse when im the healer!)
    * don't let my bot to take items !! (because ofc i'll be back as soon as possible! duh)
    *can you make a shatterspear for inara (a shatter weapon like andro & jenos has ). and a hippie skin for inara please? :P.

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    I'm shocked *_*
    I'm literally shocked *_*

This is really really disappointing *_*
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    i was hoping this song for amarikhaans ult
    https://youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M?t=7s
    * let non-party team know if a player got disconnect from a match -.- (game crash, connection issues, power cut etc.. i lost matches because i got dc on intense moments and my team didn't know it! by the time they know it its already too late! its worse when im the healer!)
    * don't let my bot to take items !! (because ofc i'll be back as soon as possible! duh)
    *can you make a shatterspear for inara (a shatter weapon like andro & jenos has ). and a hippie skin for inara please? :P.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    When is this going live?

Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DovaKil View Post
    When is this going live?
    June 27th, Wednesday.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzlucky77 View Post
    Impulse Cassie is a problem.... so let's nerf her reload speed?
    Yomi Zhin is too good.... so lets nerf his base damage???? Which btw is just gonna turn yomi into a requirement now, gj.
    I was wondering the same. Plus, every patch so FEW balance actions... I mean, there are many problems around, if we must wait a month to see one problem fixed at time, good luck for 2187 release.

PS: Khan's skin is the most flashy thing I've ever seen. Too bad there's no English word able to describe the feeling. Pacchiana, pacchiana, pacchiana. And it also costs 600 crystals. USA citizen must REALLY be patriotic to spend money on a thing like that :-/

Yesterday I've logged in, picked crystals, entered queue, blocked queue, exited game.
    Every day, I have less and less will to play this game. I wonder why (sarcasm).
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.