Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered

1.2 Update Notes | The Ameri-Khan Dream

The Ameri-Khan Dream

OVERVIEW

Welcome to the 1.2 Update!

Light the fireworks, kid - Ameri-Khan is here to party! New to the Realm, Ameri-Khan isn’t wasting any time spreading the good word of Patriotism to all.

We’re continuing with our plan to release large content updates like 1.1, followed by one or two smaller balance and bug fixing updates like this one. The next content update will be 1.3, so keep your eyes peeled for any info that may be coming your way in the next few weeks.

Progressing further in our plan to conquer the earth one gaming platform at a time, we’ve released Paladins on Switch! We will continue to improve all console platforms and focus on polishing the game overall. We also are continuing in our effort to release each update on every platform simultaneously going forward.

Finally, as a reminder this will be the last patch you have to complete you Battle Pass before the next one becomes available in Update 1.3!

Have fun in 1.2, Champions!

To view full patch notes, visit https://www.paladins.com/news/1-2-update-notes.
    Lead Community Manager | @HiRezAlyssa

Be sure to read the Forum's Code of Conduct before posting!

Can't solve your problem on the forums? Submit a Support Ticket.

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    First this time.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Nooooo :c
    Time to add the best tag ever and read the notes.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Voice package still costing 200 Crystals. Maybe next time..

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Revertam a mira da kinessa como era antes, ela está impossível de se jogar

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    600 crystal direct purchase is a bit expensive though, I like the new skin.

Cassie changes are not good. I like that they increased her loadout time BUT what makes her op is that her Blast Shot doesn't have a delay and cooldown card needs an internal cooldown so she can't abuse burst as often.

Zhin changes are really not well either. Just nerf his projectiles and nerf Yomi. It's not hard to do. Just do it.

Street Justice nerf is a joke.

Buck needs nerf on his damage reduction cards as well FYI, not only Maeve.

And, I have a thread about bugs since ob71 and only one of them is fixed ever since. Please, some one from Hi-rez, take a look at that thread. Majority of bug fixes are about Rise of Furia event. That thing will be over in couple of weeks anyway, just focus on more important things faster for crying out loud. Just go to thread that is in my signature.
    Last edited by ernhn; 06-21-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    im happy that you give players a chance to direct purchase brand new skins.
    (not just random old diamond chest skin deals at shop page)
    this is the way to go, please continue this .
    also i can finally remove the annoying 1st sentence of my signature soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    600 crystal direct purchase is a bit expensive though
    no imo.
    *you get free crystals all the time from hirez (like 200 per month?), so its really lower than 600.
    *and lets be glad that we don't wanna open random boxes and get things you dont want (obviously)

(if i were at hirez, i wont give free crystals to free users because in situations like this people gonna see 600 as expensive, just like you did. so what i would do is, stop giving away free crystals and put a price tag like 400.
    so its clean 400 from user.
    as for the free stuff, i'd give away some skins to free users, like they gave volcano makoa when you reach level 30)

--------------

as for the patch, yes , mee too not happy!
    i feel only talus bug was addressed properly.
    and the rare ghrok bug.
    Last edited by took4ever; 06-22-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    * let non-party team know if a player got disconnect from a match -.- (game crash, connection issues, power cut etc.. i lost matches because i got dc on intense moments and my team didn't know it! by the time they know it its already too late! its worse when im the healer!)
    * don't let my bot to take items !! (because ofc i'll be back as soon as possible! duh)
    *can you make a shatterspear for inara (a shatter weapon like andro & jenos has ). and a hippie skin for inara please? :P.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by took4ever View Post
    no imo.
    *you get free crystals all the time from hirez (like 200 per month?), so its really lower than 600.
    *and lets be glad that we don't wanna open random boxes and get things you dont want (obviously)

(if i were at hirez, i wont give free crystals to free users because in situations like this people gonna see 600 as expensive, just like you did. so what i would do is, stop giving away free crystals and put a price tag like 400.
    so its clean 400 from user.
    as for the free stuff, i'd give away some skins to free users, like they gave volcano makoa when you reach level 30)
    That's your opininon, of course I respect that. But I'm not a free user. I buy crystals and/or bundles If they seem worthy of my purchase. I already have more than 1000 crystals. But unfortunately I didn't own the founder's pack so I don't have the voice pack for the latest champions and they cost 200 crystals each. That makes 800 crystals for a full cosmetic experience. And 800 crystals are way too much. Even if i did own all voice packs, 600 crystals are still not cheap. The company needs to make some sort of money, so i don't actually blame them but if they were listen to the official paladins forum community AKA here, they would know that people would spend more money if they do the things people ask for. Of course, cosmetic team of paladins is different from the balance and bug team. But sorry to say that, apparently balance and bug teams are not doing as much as the cosmetic team. Instead of blinding people with new cosmetics each patch, they should let bug and balance teams to work more to fix things. Because almost all bug fixes are from Rise of Furia event which is not a permament thing for the game. The game still consists bugs from beta phase. So that's why i will think 600 or 800 crystals are way too much for a skin when the game still gives me anxiety attacks because of the bugs and unbalanced champions. It's company's duty to give better gaming experince as well as better customization. They removed the parts and pieces system to optimize better but I can't see better optimization yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    PS: Khan's skin is the most flashy thing I've ever seen. Too bad there's no English word able to describe the feeling. Pacchiana, pacchiana, pacchiana.
    The world you're looking for is Garish or Showy. I actually like the gun with the eagle lifting weights. It looks funny.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    The world you're looking for is Garish or Showy. I actually like the gun with the eagle lifting weights. It looks funny.
    No, the Italian word has a stronger meaning in it. :-/
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Beta Player Knight PrismastebanZ's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post
    Progressing further in our plan to conquer the earth
    I love Hi-Rez
    Proud Stone Warden and Wekono's Chosen here!

Playing since September 2017
    Founder since November 2017
    I like to try a bit of everything instead of maining.

Frontline: Inara (64), Makoa (28) Termi (24), Ash (22), Khan (21)...
    Support: Mal'Damba (30), Seris (27), Jenos (25), Furia (14)... pretty much all except Pip.
    Damage: Bomb King (20), Drogoz (18), Willo (17)...
    Flank: Maeve (20), Evie (17), Androxus (17), Zhin (14).

Last updated: September 11th