Thread: Paladins 5 Man Competitive

Paladins 5 Man Competitive

I know Hi-Rez implemented the only 2 party allowed competitive to make it less... Well I don't fricking know. I started the game with a bunch of my friends a year ago just to be able to play with all of them together, We all loved the game untill it we realised that we couldn't play competitive together. One by one, they started leaving the game, moved on to a different game. I would just say Hi-Rez tried to do this 2 man competitive in a good way, But it is repelling a lot of players. And then I stopped because none of my friends played the game. A month ago we returned to check on paladins because we actually liked the game despite 2 competitive party scheme or whatever you call it. We thought Hi-Rez installed the 5 Man party. But again, No. We played for a week and left again. If Hi-Rez is reading this Thread, You are losing a lot of players than gaining them.
    Do this, Don't let people Solo-Queue, instead make it duo so that you need more than 1 to a queue for competitive (Mobile legends kinda have this scheme, which made my friends beg me to download the game to play with them.. and Guess what, we all joined in.) 5 People Lobby won't hurt. Let the whole party play competitive.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    2 man party only exists in the placement matches and when you reached diamond and above

from Bronze V to Plat 1 you are free to ROFLstomp in 5 man team
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

So I need to finish the 10 placement matches in order to play 5 man compi? I didn't understand you quite.

Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOKKU View Post
    So I need to finish the 10 placement matches in order to play 5 man compi? I didn't understand you quite.
    That would be correct. Once you finish the 10 placement matches and achieve your first rank, you can play in a team of 5 until you reach diamond rank.
    IGN: Notomi

I feel most comfortable playing as either support or frontline; though, I can play others.
    (Champions I can play in order from which I am most comfortable with to which I'm not)
    <3
    Supports: Jenos, Furia, Ying, Seris, Grohk, Mal'Damba, Pip
    Damage: Tyra, Lian, Viktor, Cassie, Vivian, Kinessa, Sha Lin
    Frontline: Ruckus, Makoa, Fernando, Ash, Barik, Torvald
    Flank: Zhin, Skye, Buck, Maeve

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Notomi View Post
    That would be correct. Once you finish the 10 placement matches and achieve your first rank, you can play in a team of 5 until you reach diamond rank.
    Qualifying players and diamond, master and grandmaster can only queue in parties of 2, even if only one of them is doing the placements or is diamond+.

That way shit players can't be carried by 4 pros to master and can be rated properly after the placements.

If you like being dia+ but wanna play with firends regardless, make a smurf.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.