Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lex

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NoScopeZone View Post
    i 100% agree dude... Right now we have only 0 skills champions and cancers, remember old andro old lex old buck? Good mobillity for andro also for buck and now we have semi automatic androxus (you are only spamming nothing else and ends up dying) we have braindead lex champion with 100% movement speed loadout and semi automatic, and we have buck with OP legendary called "Bulk up" whenever you are going 1v1 with him when you are about to kill him he will click his "Q" and his hp will be full again, that's not balanced right? No one wanted rework on androxus and lex no one asked for it somehow hi rez added and reworked them into semi automatic scrubs for no reason, they were fine and they were the best flankers in the past, it wasnt necessary. And why they changed his old dalk stalker legendary? It wasnt OP, it was balanced it had good mobility, 3 seperate dashes... Now its useless along with androxus and lex.
    Well some people were asking for a faster Lex, myself included (until I learned to love slow firing) and HiRez answered with buffing Heroism which was a great option because you could choose when to get the attack speed buff by dashing so you could play both slow and fast firing. But nobody ever asked for semi-auto. Plus new heroism just feels dumb since the benefits only happen during the less-than-a-second dash.
    Last edited by WilliamBlackgat; 06-14-2018 at 08:55 AM.
    We all could learn to laugh at ourselves more instead of getting angry

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    He is giving feedback about a flank class champion, so the thread will be in Balance Feedback -> Flank. That's not really going to change.
    Oh I thought it was in gameplay feedback, lol my bad, but if this is actually the proper thread than I guess we're all good!
    We all could learn to laugh at ourselves more instead of getting angry