Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poison Flank Concept

Beta Player Sovereign Prince PWNDdotcom's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Poison Damage Concept

Keira, the White Raven
    Role: Damage
    2000 Health

Lore: The Scrupius Archipelago hold all kinds of mysterious herbs and animals. While there are cures to diseases and ailments hidden here, Keira has always focused on how much pain she can inflict. As a herald of Abyssal Lords of Death, the White Raven always seeks the quickest way to empower her masters. That is why she has lived in Scrupius for decades, seeking the perfect weapon. Since Keira has been seen in the civil war of Crosswind Hold, it's time to be afraid.

LMB: Viper Rifle
    Charge a shot for up to 1s, zooming in as it is charged. Then, fire a shot dealing 400 damage and poisoning the target, dealing 15 damage every 0.1s, up to 4s at maximum charge. Hitting an enemy twice will end the previous poison effect.
    8 ammo, 2s reload

RMB: Anaerobic Toxin
    Coat your next shot in toxin that slows by 50% for the duration of the poison effect.
    7s cool down

Q: Intoxicate
    Coat your next shot in toxin that blurs the target's vision and inflicts Daze for the duration of the poison effect. (Daze reduces control of the victim's aim, causing it to drift)
    9s cool down

F: Miasma
    Envelop yourself in gas, and quickly fly forwards. You leave a cloud of poisonous gas in your path for 3s, that deals 600 damage over the 3s it is active. If Anaerobic Toxin or Intoxicate is active while using this ability, those abilities are applied to the cloud.
    8s cool down

E (Ultimate): White Plague
    Coat your next shot in White Plague. White Plague reduces healing by 100% for the duration of the poison effect. When the poison effect ends or if the target is killed, White Plague spreads to nearby enemies. White Plague cannot spread to the same target twice.

[Talents]

(Default) Fever : Poison damage now reduces healing by 40%.

(Level 2) Hemmorhage : Your basic attacks deal up to 50% increased damage based on the target's reduced healing.

(Level 8)*Convulsion : Combining Anaerobic Toxin and Intoxicate increases the poison duration by 30%.

(Level 12) Pathogen : Headshots create an explosion, applying poison, Anaerobic Toxin and Intoxicate to nearby enemies.
    Last edited by PWNDdotcom; 07-12-2018 at 11:43 PM.
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause best waifu.

Champion Concepts, I guess

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    too OP man.
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    too OP man.
    In what way?
    Cause right now you sound like those "Skye OP plz NURF!!!" guys.
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause best waifu.

Level
    Achievements:
    Sorry, for being too vague
    Coat your next shot in White Plague. White Plague reduces healing by 100% until the target is killed. When the target dies, nearby enemies are infected by White Plague. Every time Plague spreads, the antiheal effect is halved
    combine this with cauterize this is a death sentence to the enemy team.

Add the poison from the other skills, there is no need for support existing.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    Sorry, for being too vague

combine this with cauterize this is a death sentence to the enemy team.

Add the poison from the other skills, there is no need for support existing.
    Gotcha. How about

E (Ultimate): White Plague
    Coat your next shot in White Plague. White Plague reduces healing by 100% for the duration of the poison effect. When the poison effect ends or if the target is killed, White Plague spreads to nearby enemies. Players who have been affected by White Plague cannot be affected by it again.

Level
    Achievements:
    okay this one is better since poison only about 2-3sec effect

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    well idk... don't we need more creativity?
    already strix and skye are in the game.

if i had a chance to give a new flank it would be better to use categories like Bugs, aliens, psycho clowns, ghosts that are not in game still.
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    aliens, psycho clowns
    You do know what this game is, right? Putting aliens or clowns would be incredibly stupid.

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I typed up this whole reply once already and lost it because the forums messed up for me.... Here we go again..

Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    You do know what this game is, right? Putting aliens or clowns would be incredibly stupid.
    There are jesters though, which are a sort of clown that perfectly fits the scenario. Matter of fact, the psychotic jester is a common type of character in games with settings similar to Paladins. As for aliens, it's a setting with wacky technology and unheard of creatures. You might not have a legitimate extraterrestrial but you can make something that looks and feels like one and it could be justified as a rare species.

The point to take away from what he is saying though, is that you should think outside the box more often. There have been all manner of species used as concepts on here and to always default to a human (or an elf as well) gets kinda boring. There have been alien concepts in the past that could easily fit into the game as well as other unique things, like that weird panda eater thing some guy made not too long ago. And I personally am even working on a monstrous worm champion that's inspired by the wurms in Magic: The Gathering. It's really interesting to try and make a strange creature fit in a hero shooter and Paladins has the perfect setting to experiment with.

Level
    Achievements:
    Well, I'm sorry I focused more on updating Keira's abilities from her old Sniper concept than I did bothering with her physical design. You mentioned an insect, which is my Rhea concept if you want to check that. Or about 4/5 of my other concepts.