Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lost the will to play Paladins

Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    As many have already said you should take a break, I can tell that doing so will help as I do it a lot and coming back will after some time will make the game feel fresh again.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    Everyone need a break after playing one game almost exclusively for the past 6 monthes mate Nothing to be worried about anyway, and its like bicycle, you'll get your skills back pretty quickly when you return. So no worries, go enjoy a good time with friends on another game or irl and come back when you feel like it.

I allways have this kind of mindset everytime a new champion is introduced, because no matter how they balance him / her (unless he/ she is UP af), everyone and his mother instalock him in casual for at least a week, breaking the balance because no one know how to use the new champion except one trick ponies who will instantly abuse said champ, so casual become a chaotic mess (more than it usually is... baffling heh?) and no one enjoy this. Some solution I found if you want to stay in the game :

- Play ranked only so you dont have to deal with this new shifting meta for now and can wait till next patch (and balance) before you face or use the new champ.
    - Play some tdm as it is a very relaxed gamemode where it doesnt matter that much if you win or lose as soon as you have fun pewpewing some faces.
    - If everything fail Troll the heck out of casual, I mean instalock furia everytime so no one can play her and switch at the last second for another healer or anything needed for the team. Its pretty funny actually to do that when you want to avoid some people playing like utter crap with a new champ (its kinda antisport and toxic I'll admit that ^^, I used to do that to avoid noobnessa on my team every single time), you'll still face the new champ tho.

Regarding Furia, as said ina previous post I wont say anything regarding healer anymore because we have an emotional crew (note this is nothing mean or personal, its simple facts) around this subject and I cant be arsed to argue over such things anymore, she'll eventually be toned down or toned up anyway, so why wasting time and energy.

Cheers.
    Wish I could get my skills back ,but Hi-Rez keeps adjusting the Console aiming system and the aim assist and makes it impossible keep consistently good play on console I just don't have time to keep trying to make new muscle memory for every champion when they decide to completely rework the console aim assist and settings every two patches. As of now the only characters I can properly aim with are Sha-Lin, Kinessa, Jenos, Strix, Khan, Damba, BK, and Furia. I can't play anyn other character properly right now because I have to improve my muscle memory for them again so I can aim properly.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    That’s not a misinformation that’s my personal experience and OP also feeling the same as many new players have noted this thing.
    So, you have a super bias opinion and instead of saying "I am a Zhin main (ie: Zhin is one of the most broken champs at the moment) and I have zero experience in playing support, but I hate wasting more than one shot to kill them, so I absurdly consider them OP", you state that they have OP mobility (worst in the game) and all the other rubbish up there.
    I know it usually sounds bad, but, there's no more to suggest you than "git gud". If you have any problem in killing a defenseless support, as they are since 7 months, now, you are evidently a bad player. Especially considering you're a Zhin main.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class
    I feel similar too these days about Paladins.

I mean, just look at what the game became past OB44...

To me, the new TTK feels so bad at times (just look at Drogoz for example O_O).
    Also, I really liked the hyper mobility back then, but now we've got burst machines (SJ Maeve, Impulse Cassie, Androxus with headshots...)
    The newer champions do not feel as good as older champions (to me at least). I mean, Damba is still a great champion nowadays, he's probably the one which requires the most skill and he's so fun to play! On the other side, Lex, Zhin, (E)Moji, Furia (shotgun sword?), Viktor 1, 2 and 3 (maybe 4 with Jenos), Strix who's so unfun to play against.
    We've got more aimbot abilities than ever (Heals and damage ones; in % I mean; OFC more champions mean more aimbot abilities) which is a bit of a shame in a competitive PvP FPS.
    New to the game? See this FAQ made by Valkure.

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I agree. Furia is a broken and cheesy "press 1 button to turn this flank/dmg into upgraded Bulk Up Buck every few seconds" alongside with the other cancerous champion playstyles in this meta(Impulse Cassie,Fusillade Drogoz,Street Justice Maeve). So,dont listen to all those low elo biased supports mains saying "git gud",when they cant even properly play supports,or properly play this game in general.

If you dont enjoy the game right now,just take a break,try other games. Im currently playing Realm Royale and its pretty fun.
    Last edited by DoarRaz; 06-14-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DoarRaz View Post
    So,dont listen to all those low elo biased supports mains saying "git gud",when they cant even properly play supports,or properly play this game in general.
    I was 2700 elo in last season, but thanks for insulting me in a indirect way, for you have no arguments in countering the topic.
    Being you a main Andro, Drogoz, BK, Evie and Cassie! You're just missing SJ Maeve for winning the lottery of OPness :-D :-D :-D

Guys, if you really want to insult me, at least have the balls to write it directly to me, come on! ;-)
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I was 2700 elo in last season, but thanks for insulting me in a indirect way, for you have no arguments in countering the topic.
    Being you a main Andro, Drogoz, BK, Evie and Cassie! You're just missing SJ Maeve for winning the lottery of OPness :-D :-D :-D

Guys, if you really want to insult me, at least have the balls to write it directly to me, come on! ;-)
    1. I was talking to the person who made the post,because people like you were saying that he should "raise his skill" vs a broken champios. I told him that he is right about Furia and he shouldnt listen to what bad players say.

2. I rarely play the OP champion/playstyles because i stopped playing ranked,you can check my last matches,if you have time for that. Checking my most played champions is kinda dumb when im lvl 300.

3. Its pointless to argue with you. If you have a problem with what i say when i reply to someone else,you can block me or something like that.
    Last edited by DoarRaz; 06-14-2018 at 05:16 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Furia is not broken. The broken champs at the moment are:
    Fusillade Drogoz
    Blast Shot Cassie
    Street Justice Maeve
    Zhin with whatever card
    Royal Subject BK

It has nothing to do with playing ranked. Your most played champs are right the OP ones. And then you come here saying that the only decent support in the last 7 months (for they were all nerfed to the ground since CU) is a good reason to leave the game, instead of understanding that it's the time to finally IMPROVE, instead of relying on OP champs to beat UP supports.

You were the one offending me, without even addressing your post to me, so, as said, if you have problems with me, gain some courage and use PM function ;-)
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Furia is not broken. The broken champs at the moment are:
    Fusillade Drogoz
    Blast Shot Cassie
    Street Justice Maeve
    Zhin with whatever card
    Royal Subject BK

It has nothing to do with playing ranked. Your most played champs are right the OP ones. And then you come here saying that the only decent support in the last 7 months (for they were all nerfed to the ground since CU) is a good reason to leave the game, instead of understanding that it's the time to finally IMPROVE, instead of relying on OP champs to beat UP supports.

You were the one offending me, without even addressing your post to me, so, as said, if you have problems with me, gain some courage and use PM function ;-)
    I dont care about your opinion on Furia or this game or anything else. Your thoughts dont mean anything to me,because i always considered you very bad at this game,very biased towards support,after reading weird things that you always said,no offense. Im just gonna block you after this message. I hope you also block me, so you wont get offended by me anymore.
    Last edited by DoarRaz; 06-14-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Forum Moderator Baron TurboBear's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Please, stay on topic people.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct

Need to send a support ticket, do it HERE!

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.