Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: nerf maeve

  1. #11
    Beta Player Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,291
    Level
    57
    Points: 7,457, Level: 57
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    I disagree i have seen good maeve players still using Cat Burglar and RG and still do pretty good amount of damage overall. She will still be viable after deletion of Street justice.
    Her base damage was reduce for a good reason and I don’t think going behind is a good idea now.
    Her base damage was reduced because of Street Justice. That's why it needs to go back up once Street Justice is nerfed. It was a silly way to balance her in the first place but they did that with several champions at the time.

  2. #12
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    Level
    14
    Points: 796, Level: 14
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    Maeve, even with street justice isn't more overpowered than some of these other flanks though... sure she does a lot of damage in two seconds but her cooldowns are really long and she has the added bonus of sniping with 0 fall off. I'm not expecting a nerf at all at this point.

  3. #13
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    171
    Level
    16
    Points: 992, Level: 16
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Ya'll hating Maeve like really. This topic will never end. The issue with most people is. You can't aim.

  4. #14
    Banned Grand Prince
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,882
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,358, Level: 98
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    Ya'll hating Maeve like really. This topic will never end. The issue with most people is. You can't aim.
    Show us your grandmaster stats mate, and a video to show us how do you kill a sj maeve with, lets say, inara (and I'm nice because inara has the tools and dps to deal with maeve more than some other FLs).

  5. #15
    Beta Player Marquess Tahmid71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    762
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,272, Level: 41
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Street Justic is NOT the only problem

    Stacking DR cards on her is a huge part in her op-ness. DR makes sense on champ like buck , hes suppose to be a tanky flank.
    But on maeve? shes suppose to be a hit n run champ not "Imma take all the dmg in the world cus of my DR build" champ.

    Imagine evie with 30-50% dr , thats how stupid maeve DR is. It ruined her completely.

    Theres a reason why many PPL team will rather play vs a cassie than a maeve. With all those DR cards she becomes quite unkillable and the whole point of her being a low hp hit-n-run champ vanishes.
    Torv aimbot gone

    Now get rid of Lex and lian's

    Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

  6. #16
    Banned Grand Prince
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,882
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,358, Level: 98
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmid71 View Post
    Street Justic is NOT the only problem

    Stacking DR cards on her is a huge part in her op-ness. DR makes sense on champ like buck , hes suppose to be a tanky flank.
    But on maeve? shes suppose to be a hit n run champ not "Imma take all the dmg in the world cus of my DR build" champ.

    Imagine evie with 30-50% dr , thats how stupid maeve DR is. It ruined her completely.

    Theres a reason why many PPL team will rather play vs a cassie than a maeve. With all those DR cards she becomes quite unkillable and the whole point of her being a low hp hit-n-run champ vanishes.
    She has quite less mobitlity than evie tho, and without DR cards she'd just be (like she was) allways chewed on in High end ranked, I do admit she needs a tone down on this DR, but Evie doesnt have it because she as a 3 seconds instant 3 dimensional mobility skill, she would be unkillable for sure with this (now that she's barely killable already when played properly).

    Maeve needs a bit of DR reduction and a rework on SJ, while her base kit can receive some nerfs to get some more dps.

  7. #17
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    Level
    14
    Points: 796, Level: 14
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    I think Maeve is fine honestly... I mean look at the entire flank class as a whole. We still have champs like Lex, Zhin, Andro and Buck who can output insane burst damage with tons of sustain. Maeve without SJ is pretty useless. I don't think her pouce should ignore shields though but Maeve is just as OP as some of the other flanks lol.

  8. #18
    Beta Player Marquess Tahmid71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    762
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,272, Level: 41
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    She has quite less mobitlity than evie tho, and without DR cards she'd just be (like she was) allways chewed on in High end ranked, I do admit she needs a tone down on this DR, but Evie doesnt have it because she as a 3 seconds instant 3 dimensional mobility skill, she would be unkillable for sure with this (now that she's barely killable already when played properly).

    Maeve needs a bit of DR reduction and a rework on SJ, while her base kit can receive some nerfs to get some more dps.
    "Abit" of DR is ok on her. But rn with sixth sense and presistance 5 , she gets to have 30-50% DR up almost all the time.Which is even more DR than buck.

    Cassie with impulse outputs crazy burst ,but she doesnt mitigate 50% of ur dmg, which a BIG reason why many PPL teams would rather play vs her than maeve.
    Torv aimbot gone

    Now get rid of Lex and lian's

    Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

  9. #19
    Beta Player Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,291
    Level
    57
    Points: 7,457, Level: 57
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmid71 View Post
    "Abit" of DR is ok on her. But rn with sixth sense and presistance 5 , she gets to have 30-50% DR up almost all the time.Which is even more DR than buck.

    Cassie with impulse outputs crazy burst ,but she doesnt mitigate 50% of ur dmg, which a BIG reason why many PPL teams would rather play vs her than maeve.
    Damage reduction could be considered to come from one or both of 2 sources: Armor or general toughness (Buck) or evasion/dodging/generally moving in a way that reduces damage (Maeve). But if you don't agree with that, there's also the fact Maeve has a magic coat, so...

  10. #20
    Beta Player Knight Tuaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    92
    Level
    15
    Points: 814, Level: 15
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmid71 View Post
    Imagine evie with 30-50% dr , thats how stupid maeve DR is. It ruined her completely.
    True. But Street Justice is so the problem. So don't look the other way, both need rectifying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •