Thread: Exp is so slow. Even with battle pass

Exp is so slow. Even with battle pass

Are the exp boosters working?? How do you activate the personal battle booster in the battle pass? Seems like something is wrong with exp and lvling in this game. This game has a lot of bugs

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    How fast are you expecting to level? So far as I have seen the experience is working fine except for the team up xp boost. Exp boosters are activated in the champion selection screen. There's a "Boost" button to the right of your username.

No I was talking about the 5% personal battle booster you get in the battle pass. How do you activate that?

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmictrippin View Post
    No I was talking about the 5% personal battle booster you get in the battle pass. How do you activate that?
    It takes place automatically, adding to the bonus you got initially from buying the battle pass. You can mouse over it to see the changed value.

exp is way too slow in this game. you would have to play constantly all day every day just to lvl up

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmictrippin View Post
    exp is way too slow in this game. you would have to play constantly all day every day just to lvl up
    I've been level 50 for a week or two now. That's just patently untrue. Just keep plugging away at it and you'll get there fine. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another extra exp event before the pass is over, either, that would help you out.

The best thing is the quests for exp. Once thats done the exp moves at a snails pace even with the supposed 5% exp personal bonus. I cant imagine what its like for people without battlepass. The grid is real. Other games just do it better and hence will likely earn my money

Beta Player Knight FlickMontana's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    But "the grind" is literally just playing the game. It's not like repetitive fetch quests in WoW or something. It's just playing the core content. If you don't enjoy "the grind" in Paladins, you literally don't enjoy the game...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I've always thought the xp gaining in this game is way too fast and I hate booster for you see a level 100 player, thinking s/he's experienced enough, while instead is just a super booster level 40.
    Don't let me start with the level purchase for champions.

Plus, I can't get the point in having a higher level
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The statement that XP is slow in this game is really not true. I leveled up to 50 in Battle pass within 8 days of it's release and no I didn't buy any levels.
    I just played it during the triple XP event and that was enough.
    Even if there are no events, try to play with your friends and complete daily quests. Those quests gives you a lot of XP. If I'm not wrong it is like 320000 XP per day.