Thread: Tremors Rework

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Tremors Rework

Inaras Tremors talent is pretty bad. And mostly it's bad because anyone who uses it, doesn't know proper Wall placement. The players who use Tremors are the players who just want to throw up Walls every 2 seconds and don't think about their placement, or how its affecting their team. I think once you understand good wall placement, you never have a need to spam walls, and therefore Tremors is really unnecessary. Its only real use is for jumping builds, but those are very niche and can still work with other cards anyway.

So, a new Tremors:
    Impasse grants Inara the ability to activate 2 stone walls, instead of one. If she only uses 1 wall, then the CD is reduced by 50%.

I think this would be a lot more useful and a lot more strategical than the current card. Inara would have a lot of strategy potential with 2 walls, for zoning and blocking off enemy players. And it would still be useful for jumping builds, since you would get a bit of CD reduction if you don't use the bonus wall.
    The Stone Oracle of Blades

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Impasse with two charges, interesting, still not being ''useful'' in comparison to Mother's Grace or Treacherous Ground
    Venezuelan guys that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    I like the 2 walls ideal but it can mess things up since the impass button also drops the wall, what if you accidentaly lock your teamate or yourself in a bad place. I would suggest top make the wall bigger with more health and give it inifite duration so it's has to be destroyed or canceled by the user. This would force some bulldozers. Seems like too much but to give up on cripple or extra armor and CC immunity it needs to be strong.

ALso the wrath of stagalla could use a buff too, maybe make it so it also doesn;t slow inara down when she shoot with that talend
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 06-15-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    I like the 2 walls ideal but it can mess things up since the impass button also drops the wall, what if you accidentaly lock your teamate or yourself in a bad place. I would suggest top make the wall bigger with more health and give it inifite duration so it's has to be destroyed or canceled by the user. This would force some bulldozers. Seems like too much but to give up on cripple or extra armor and CC immunity it needs to be strong.

ALso the wrath of stagalla could use a buff too, maybe make it so it also doesn;t slow inara down when she shoot with that talend
    I was thinking about letting her reposition her wall for its duration, but your idea sounds way better. The buff for Wrath of Stagalla is good too.

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post

I like your ideas on both Talents, those two really are rather lackluster compared to the others right now.