Thread: Things that Paladins NEEDS

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Things that Paladins NEEDS

1. You should be able to leave a match but all you can do is leave the whole game. This is honestly really stupid. How about if you leave matches too much you get a penalty.
    2. You should be able to switch champions. I don't know why you can't. This is one of many reasons why I don't play this game much anymore.
    3. Buff champions that no one uses or change them. Like Grover. He is absolutely horrible. I made a post about him.
    4. (deleted)
    Last edited by Quuiluu; 06-28-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    fix this game

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    2. You should be able to switch champions. I don't know why you can't. This is one of many reasons why I don't play this game much anymore.
    switching champions would lead to players constantly swaping to counter the opponent, then they swap, you swap and the game is more about swaping than playing. this isn't overwatch, we have items, different talents and loadouts to counter our enemies.
    4. Fix Furia... A little while ago I was playing and I was fighting a Furia and there was a big rock behind me and she used her stun tornado ability (dont know what its called) and it got stuck on the rock and i was in it and it did a massive amount of damage.. and I died from it.. I'm pretty sure that ability gets stuck on a lot of things like walls. Just fix this please.
    it's strange that it gets stuck on solid objects since the beam goes through everything. maybe she used the exterminate talent? (the one that makes the beam stop when it hits an enemy)

Beta Player Knight FlickMontana's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    1) I can get behind this. I'd rather people just desert and leave us with a bot than give up and go AFK in the spawn like they do now.

2) No. This isn't Overwatch. It would lead to WAY too much chaos.

3) Hey. Grover is awesome. Maybe you just need to play with Grovers like me more. 70%+ win rate.

4) Sounds like she hit you with Exterminate. Not a bug.

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    1- hmmmmm, what about NO, this would make many player leave immediately when it looks like a lose (specially in casual) rather than trying to comeback, I can't tell how much we were losing and we comeback from 0-3 to 4-3, But this would be impossible with that because many players will instantly leave.

2-No, No, No and No, there is no way I can handle this change, it would be really really annoying, AND NO!!!

3-Little usage of champions doesn't mean they are weak, it's just they are not funny (so requests a rework) or they are hard to play (like snipers), and Grover is good he is just hard to play, in my first days I used to reach 100k heals with Grover (and they nerfed his damage and buffed his heals since then....)

4-Sorry I didn't understand this, but did it stuck on you, or stuck on the rock and you jumped into it mistakenly? (and this ability is called Pyre strike and it's Furia's Q and there is talent named Exterminate that can make it stuck on you and deal about 2k damage)
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    no please no stop saying bad stuff
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ea-for-talents

stop throwing away former vip skins for free
    fix raeve maeve

bow is stronger than the sword, or guns, or...snake

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    I'd like some type of cApture mode. Briefcase or something in the middle of the map. Team competes to return it to base. If you die or score the item goes right back to the middle.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1. There is a casual game where you can leave whenever you are losing called Overwatch. Go play that
    2. Again, go play Overwatch. That's their core gameplay. in Paladins, there are buyable items you buy to counter you enemy, changing champions mid-game doesn't suit Paladins gameplay
    3. Agreed. Buff all support champs
    4. One of her talents can do that. Learn the game
    Last edited by GaoShun; 06-12-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction