Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Paladins Nintendo Switch Live - 12 June 2018 - Bug Reporting and Investigating List

Multiple accounts

I have bought the founder's pack on the nintendo eshop for the switch but when I login to paladins using any account except for the one used to buy it, I don't have the founder's pack. (We have several accounts for my me, my brother, etc.) Does paladins on switch require you to buy the founder's pack for every account on the same device!? I surely hope not. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexolotl View Post
    I have bought the founder's pack on the nintendo eshop for the switch but when I login to paladins using any account except for the one used to buy it, I don't have the founder's pack. (We have several accounts for my me, my brother, etc.) Does paladins on switch require you to buy the founder's pack for every account on the same device!? I surely hope not. Please help!
    Yes you have to buy it for every account !!!

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexolotl View Post
    Yes obviously since it even asks you when you enter the code for which account you want it.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezSrixis View Post
    You can get into custom games together but there is currently no way to add Players on other Platforms to a party.
    Is this just a temporary thing? When I heard crossplay with Xbox, I took that as we can party up and play. Other wise this is just cross platform queuing , not cross play together...

Other bugs:
    - When auto-purchasing items is disabled in settings, auto-purchasing still happens in new matches.
    - No option to disable cross play like there is in Xbox.
    - Delay in loading champions in lobby before games
    - VGS system stops working once a round has completed if you had VGS menu open before round finished
    - VGS menu is hidden behind text during play of the game
    - cannot update sensitivity options in settings mid game

Hello
    Few things for Switch; the Rumble feature is a little off or non existant for Grover and Buck. Basic attacks dont cause rumble also. As all other characters have controller vibration for their moves, I believe this is an unintentional bug.
    Thanks

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    So here I am again xD
    I've looked around a little bit in the forum
    And the bug (look at page 4) seems to be a "drop hack" but first it's just before the game starts and then ... how is it even possible on the switch. There are no hacks so far. Pls fix it HiRez.
    Someone has written thats an Issue witch the internet but any other online game is working great. I've sent 3 emais to the support. Hope they will fix it :0 I payd 30€ just for getting kicked out of the game. Pls man

Level
    Achievements:
    Do the devs check this thread for new bugs we report? I hope we’re not wasting our time. The dev who created this thread has gone silently lately :/

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by fiendfyre4 View Post
    Do the devs check this thread for new bugs we report? I hope we’re not wasting our time. The dev who created this thread has gone silently lately :/
    They’re probably busy working on patch 1.2 since they missed the deadline for 1.1 on Xbox and Switch and they don’t want to do that again for 1.2

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tootzo View Post
    They’re probably busy working on patch 1.2 since they missed the deadline for 1.1 on Xbox and Switch and they don’t want to do that again for 1.2
    Hopefully the disconnection Bug gets patched with this patch

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tootzo View Post
    I hope this is the case. I heard the update will release June 27. Is this the update that will bring Rise of Furia to the Switch and Xbox?