Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Paladins Nintendo Switch Live - 12 June 2018 - Bug Reporting and Investigating List

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezSrixis View Post
    What region do you play in?
    Im playing un europe

Quote Originally Posted by JurgenH15 View Post
    Hello, i bought the paladins founders pack and strangly all the champions are still locked, but not: Jenos, Lex, Cassie, Ruckus and Viktor. Please fix this cause i spend 30 euro’s on this and the heroes aren’t unlocked if find this very dissapointing.
    Thank god im not the only one

You have to redeem your nintendo's email Code on Nintendo eshop

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Performance is perfect, like TOO PERFECT. Can something be done to improve the resolution since it's a bit blurry which is a shame?

Talking about the handheld mode.

Also, not sure if this is how it is intended to be, but why do we have to select a region with B button instead of A? It's really weird.

If you don't select a champion before a match and just let timer to go to zero it will freeze for like 10 seconds.

It's almost impossible to precisely select a character using analog sticks (tested on Pro Controller and Joycons), so you have to use a dpad. Edit: this happens if both joycons (on handheld) and Pro Controller are connected, navigating generally is broken using analog sticks

Y to enable auto-purchase during gameplay doesn't work.

If I am playing in tabletop mode with Pro Controller while Joycons are attached to the Switch, both Pro Controller and Joycons will vibrate during gameplay if rumbe is enabled which is really annoying!
    Last edited by plebc; 06-12-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1541 View Post
    I will play and pre downloaded it and pay 30 Euro and now I can nothing :-(
    Same brother

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1541 View Post
    I will play and pre downloaded it and pay 30 Euro and now I can nothing :-(
    30€ for nothing common guys this cant be to hard hirez

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Okay so my partner bought the founders pack on the nintendo switch. I can also play paladins on my account on the nintendo switch. But my problem is that I can't buy the founders pack for myself. I want the exclusives and all the characters to play. Because I have the basic characters and that's it. I have gone to the store and I can't purchase it for myself. I refuse to use my partners account because that's his account not mine. I plan to buy another switch in the future but I want this pack now.
    We could buy the character pack on Smite on the same console with no problem. Why is it different on Paladins? Please fix this problem. Family gamers don't always have the same multiple consoles.

Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class
    Thank you so much for bringing Paladins to the Switch. The Switch lacks such games so releasing it was a smart move. I’m enjoying the game but I’m sad that there is no gyro/motion controls. It’s a very important feature to have in Switch games, especially in a shooter game. The joysticks on the Switch are nubby and have very short travel distance, not like Xbox and other console controllers. So motion controls is mandatory, please add
    Last edited by fiendfyre4; 06-13-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: spelling

I haven’t received an email with the redeem code paid £25 for this and can’t even use it all

Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMitch View Post
    I haven’t received an email with the redeem code paid £25 for this and can’t even use it all
    Check your Spam folder.