Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Paladins Nintendo Switch Live - 12 June 2018 - Bug Reporting and Investigating List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Baron HiRezSrixis's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3

Paladins Nintendo Switch Live - 12 June 2018 - Bug Reporting and Investigating List

Hey all!

Paladins for the Nintendo Switch is live today, June 12th! We will leave this thread open so that people can post any bugs specifically relating to the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Thank you in advance for any reports you send our way!

If you are having issues with logging in without the Founder's Pack, double check to make sure you have redeemed the code sent to the email linked with your Nintendo Account! This code must be redeemed in the Nintendo eShop.

Known/Investigating issues:
    - On first login, Daily Reward continues to pop up after matches
    - Long delay between Georgia Peach screen and Login screen
    - Long delay going to the "Items" Tab in the Store menu
    - Delay in client after a Player dodges a match in the Match Lobby
    - Some rotating panels on the Main Menu and in the Store have no function when selected
    Last edited by HiRezSrixis; 06-12-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 35
    I can not start a match and then I go to the homescreen and see message player disconnected and then will it freeze and cannot push the A bitten

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 35
    I will play and pre downloaded it and pay 30 Euro and now I can nothing :-(

I don’t have all the champions or anything else even though I payed the $30 for them

Help

Hello, i bought the paladins founders pack and strangly all the champions are still locked, but not: Jenos, Lex, Cassie, Ruckus and Viktor. Please fix this cause i spend 30 euro’s on this and the heroes aren’t unlocked if find this very dissapointing.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    First game in and two of my bots were sitting at spawn not moving :/

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I am having the same problem that others are having. I do not have the founders pack. The only champions available to me are Cassie, Jenos, Lex, Ruckus, and Viktor, along with Barik, Buck, Lian, and Seris in rotation.

Super Moderator Baron HiRezSrixis's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise115 View Post
    I don’t have all the champions or anything else even though I payed the $30 for them
    Quote Originally Posted by JurgenH15 View Post
    Hello, i bought the paladins founders pack and strangly all the champions are still locked, but not: Jenos, Lex, Cassie, Ruckus and Viktor. Please fix this cause i spend 30 euro’s on this and the heroes aren’t unlocked if find this very dissapointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krumposity View Post
    I am having the same problem that others are having. I do not have the founders pack. The only champions available to me are Cassie, Jenos, Lex, Ruckus, and Viktor, along with Barik, Buck, Lian, and Seris in rotation.
    Hey all! For you guys who are having Founder's Pack issues, what region are you from?

I am from Europe

Yeah i uninstalled it and installed it back but still i dont have to heroes, i’m happy that im not the only one