Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 101

Thread: Paladins Nintendo Switch Live - 12 June 2018 - Bug Reporting and Investigating List

  1. #41
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15
    Level
    4
    Points: 230, Level: 4
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    @HiRezSrixis - Is Rise of Furia coming to Switch? Also, any updates on motion controls? I just read from users on the Nintendo Switch subreddit that you guys are discussing about adding it
    Last edited by fiendfyre4; 06-13-2018 at 11:48 AM.

  2. #42
    Ok so I spoke to Nintendo and they don’t have a clue what’s going on so who actually sends the email Nintendo or hi Rez?

  3. #43
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15
    Level
    4
    Points: 230, Level: 4
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMitch View Post
    Ok so I spoke to Nintendo and they don’t have a clue what’s going on so who actually sends the email Nintendo or hi Rez?
    I swear you're the only one who didn't receive a code and it's so strange. I'm not accusing you of anything I'm just saying that it's so weird that you didn't receive the email. You should've gotten it as soon as you made that purchase, same time as the Digital Purchase Confirmation email from Nintendo (did you receive that one?). Nintendo are responsible because the code comes from them: no-reply@accounts.nintendo.com. Contact them again and explain the issue to them. Tell them that you purchased the Paladins Founder's Pack and you should've gotten a code by email to redeem your Founder's Pack Items. Tell them you did not receive that email.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by fiendfyre4 View Post
    I swear you're the only one who didn't receive a code and it's so strange. I'm not accusing you of anything I'm just saying that it's so weird that you didn't receive the email. You should've gotten it as soon as you made that purchase, same time as the Digital Purchase Confirmation email from Nintendo (did you receive that one?). Nintendo are responsible because the code comes from them: no-reply@accounts.nintendo.com. Contact them again and explain the issue to them. Tell them that you purchased the Paladins Founder's Pack and you should've gotten a code by email to redeem your Founder's Pack Items. Tell them you did not receive that email.
    This is so confusing Nintendo told me that hi Rez send the email and I should contact them

  5. #45
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15
    Level
    4
    Points: 230, Level: 4
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMitch View Post
    This is so confusing Nintendo told me that hi Rez send the email and I should contact them
    Lol what is going on with Nintendo Support. The email is from their side. Did you tell them that others received these emails and the sender is: no-reply@accounts.nintendo.com

  6. #46
    Sent an email will just have to wait and see if they can sort this out if not il just have to suck it up and unlock everything

  7. #47
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    Level
    1
    Points: 12, Level: 1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Though the game is crossplay and can connect randomly to Xbox One players, I can view Xbox friends when I search them, and they can find me, but it's impossible to join a party together or play together.

  8. #48
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    Level
    1
    Points: 12, Level: 1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    I got all the champs but if i start a game i got disconnected after loading screen. Playing at europe.

  9. #49
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    10
    Level
    1
    Points: 62, Level: 1
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Yeah same look at page 4 ive written something xD. Look tomorrow the there should be an replie from Hirez "sirix" xD

  10. #50
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    Level
    1
    Points: 12, Level: 1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Just like someone else mentioned, when a match is loading after selecting a champion, it kicks me out of the match and I need to restart the entire game to try again. I always get reconnected when I restart the game but it always kicks me out of a match the first time. I think I know what's the issue. I already have Paladins on PS4 and the same thing happens, on PC it doesn't happen but here's something interesting. A similar problem also happens on Paladins Strike but the match actually starts but gets stuck at "match starting at 0 seconds" with that being said I experimented using the app with my cellular data and other wifi connections and the problem doesn't occur. It seems like my wifi connection seems to not react well with the servers. The only game that have this issue is Paladins the rest of my online game doesn't haven't a problem similiar to this or close whatsoever. I have a Motorola router just in case that might help with the investigation. Really looking forward for you guys to fix this massive issue since its extremely annoying. Hope I helped a bit!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •