Thread: Some criticisms

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered

Post Some criticisms

I had stopped playing between the 55/56 patch.
    I have recently returned and I must say that the game has improved a lot but there are still some things that I think are wrong and I would like to explain why.

1) Buy the champion's levels
    Experience is a personal thing.
    There are players who have a natural talent to use a particular champion and others who don't have it.
    Before this thing, when you saw a player with a high level champion, it was because this player had used it in many matches and had faced many different situations and scenarios.
    It meant that that particular player knew how to use that champion and that it would not be easy to beat him.
    Now unfortunately, it's not like that anymore.
    I saw a level 305 ying that played worse than a level 5.
    Really, this is sad.

2) Give real usefulness to the gold that is acquired through the matches
    Once you could buy voice packs, now not anymore and I would like to know why.
    You could put a currency exchange system, for example: 1 million gold for 100 diamonds, 500k gold for 50 diamonds, etc... or something like this.
    It's just the first example that came to my mind, don't be mad.

3) The rewards of events
    From what I could see, already from the battle pass, in order to get your rewards you had to buy or still own 500 diamonds while for the Rise of Furia event, you must have at least 1 Furia's Blessing which obviously is obtained by buying a bundle.
    I can understand that it's in your interest that players should buy anything, but I think you are really exaggerating now.

In no game you've ever had to buy to get your rewards.
    NEVER.

The reward is a reward for doing something special right ?
    If I have to buy to get it, what's the sense of all of this ?

4) Don't dare to nerf Furia
    Just don't. There are other champions that deserve should be nerf.

The most OPs :
    Strix, Zhin, Lex, Buck, Maeve

Others who deserve a correction of damage :
    Drogoz, Androx & Bk

5) Matchmaking
    It needs to be fixed since 20 patch ago or earlier.
    (Since you decided to remove the frames for the champions)

My apologize for writing so much and I thank you for being able to get to the bottom.
    I don't know if the Hi Rez will read what I wrote (obviously not, but I hope this anyway).
    Last edited by ThePlayerKiller; 06-12-2018 at 06:03 AM.
    Support The Sound Unique

Facebook
    Google +
    Tumblr
    Twitter
    YouTube

My profile on Paladins

Master Paladins
    Paladins Guru
    My Paladins

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    1.) The cost of levelling up gets progressively more expensive with each level. The amount of gold needed to get to the higher levels is a lot.

2.) Gold is effectively the F2P currency, mainly used for unlocking champions. It doesn't really serve much purpose to those who bought the champion pack. The reason crystals are a separate currency is because crystals are part of the monetisation system of the game, which is necessary for the game to exist. I do agree that it could serve more uses for premium players, though.

3.) It's cosmetic content, and is again part of the monetisation process. Personally I like the bundle format over loot boxes, but that's preference.

4.) It's too early to discuss Furia's balance. I do agree that some of those champions need to be addressed, especially those with high burst damage, or particularly high ban rates.

5.) I can't speak for ranked, but I do agree for casual. I think it's just a consequence of a smaller player base. It does seem there can be a pretty bad skill disparity, though. I've been matched in games where the DPS player(s) have like 1 assist and no kills at the end of the match. I distinctly remember being paired against a level 100 BK and level 140 Evie when I had a team like this lmao.

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayerKiller View Post
    Once you could buy voice packs, now not anymore and I would like to know why.
    They said, Paladins was loosing money, so they had to monetize the game as hard as possible))0. I do not believe them.
    (How could such popular game loose money???) Hi-Rez just want to get from the game as much as they can, ignoring players.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala0 View Post
    1.) The cost of levelling up gets progressively more expensive with each level. The amount of gold needed to get to the higher levels is a lot.
    Please, read again what I wrote.
    It's not a problem of money, but skills.

I agree with you (gold is a free to play currency), but at the moment it only serves to unlock the champions and to buy some recolors and doesn't have a real function.

Why only some things can be bought with both gold and diamonds ?
    At this point it wouldn't be right for everything to have both prices ?
    Last edited by ThePlayerKiller; 06-12-2018 at 06:42 AM.
    Support The Sound Unique

Facebook
    Google +
    Tumblr
    Twitter
    YouTube

My profile on Paladins

Master Paladins
    Paladins Guru
    My Paladins

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayerKiller View Post
    Please, read again what I wrote.
    It's not a problem of money, but skills.

I agree with you (gold is a free to play currency), but at the moment it only serves to unlock the champions and to buy some recolors and doesn't have a real function.

Why only some things can be bought with both gold and diamonds ?
    At this point it wouldn't be right for everything to have both prices ?
    What I'm trying to argue is that those high level players have actually played that champion a lot, because you need such hysterically huge amounts of gold the higher you get in the levels. There is a cap on the amount of gold you can earn in a day.