Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Behold, the Mycan's photography!

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered

Behold, the Mycan's photography!

Well, I know some of you have been waiting for this... I know this bc you have harassed me to do another one (XD), so here it is: Yet another HUD-less screenshot thread.

Let's begin:

Street Justicancer getting you down? Feel better:

Ash mains, you're welcome:

tfw the Magistrates enforcement drones catch you graffing in the Trade District:

We have a cluster of visually energetic shots I grabbed helping Hexadermia with a shitpost (taken in game as damba, not in spectator):

And some more from the same session:

I just like how Po-Li looks in this one

Any Drakefire Tyra fans need a wallpaper?

Come to the circus! See the amazing backward flying Cassie and juggling BK!

That's it for now guys, Ihave a lot more images to upload. There were more to come right now, but my imagehost decided to have a moment of senility and just... not upload a bunch of shots. I'll reupload them later along with some of the others.

And of course, for anyone that has not seen my previous screeenshot threads, they can be found here:
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...phic)-Presents

and here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...raphy-presents

Update!:

This... is gonna hurt. A lot.

Insert some pseudo-intellectual waffling attempting to justify this as art when I haven't even gotten around to forcing extra sexiness in through GPU settings yet, here.

More Ash, More Get REKT. You're invited to deal with it.

Team glow is the bane of my existence, but Ruckus still looks pretty cool (almost wrote killed; health nerfs anyone? *grimaces*):

"You may wanna stand at least 35 units away."
    "The fuck is a unit?"
    "..."

Just for the Lian fans:

The following sequence of four pictures is dedicated to a certain Pip main:

Oh btw, I have placed pics elsewhere in the thread too. Image per post limit stuff.
    Last edited by Mycanthrope; 06-18-2018 at 06:06 AM.
    Lifelong main of she who strides across a smoking battlefield, grim of countenance and spattered with gore: Ash, The War Machine!

The Magistrate will crush your pathetic "Resistance", along with anyone who aids them or opposes the Magistrate's rule;Our armies will grind the heretics to dust and our banners will fly over your lifeless bodies.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Wow! I simply love those with the energy burst, you should take some in Serpent Beach at night. But... how can you hide the GUII?
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    PERFECT

good old days -w- in payload map when i was killing my self to get

(っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered
    Bring up any chat window, Lobby, System, Party, LFG (NA); doesn't matter. Then type "/togglehud" (minus the quotation marks of course). Nice, N'aix, there aren't enough Payload screenshots around. OOh, Cosmic Troublemaker. RIP P&P.
    Lifelong main of she who strides across a smoking battlefield, grim of countenance and spattered with gore: Ash, The War Machine!

The Magistrate will crush your pathetic "Resistance", along with anyone who aids them or opposes the Magistrate's rule;Our armies will grind the heretics to dust and our banners will fly over your lifeless bodies.

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Wow! I simply love those with the energy burst, you should take some in Serpent Beach at night. But... how can you hide the GUII?
    /hidehud Hides all UI elements.
    /showhud Shows all UI elements.
    /togglehud what you want (iguess this one was the currect)

u.u
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Or, you could just togglehud since it's universal for both enabling and disabling the HUD. This also has the benefit of you being able to press the "up" key to autofill the last command you entered; then you just hit the enter key. Quick and easy.

Lol N'aix, I made you edit again XD
    Last edited by Mycanthrope; 06-12-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Oh, wow, I didn't know that! O.O
    And since this is the thread of great discoveries... every time I have to answer to a private message while I game, I have to type
    /r nick-of-player
    but if the nick is impossible to spell, I have problems. I see the nick is written in light grey, so I suppose there's a command to auto-reply to that user. How?
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Achievements:
    That I have not figured out myself, sorry -_-

Forum Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    FINALLY! Oh my god, stunning Myc. Now you have to endure us asking for more, since the quality of these are fantastic.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Beta Player Baron SocraticPhoenix's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Oh, wow, I didn't know that! O.O
    And since this is the thread of great discoveries... every time I have to answer to a private message while I game, I have to type
    /r nick-of-player
    but if the nick is impossible to spell, I have problems. I see the nick is written in light grey, so I suppose there's a command to auto-reply to that user. How?
    If you type /r, then space, and a name appears, press space again to fill in that name.

"/r" + space + space