Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buck Damage Reduction!

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Buck Damage Reduction!

Don´t you think that 40% damage reduction in a 6 seconds cooldown (with cards) abilty (recovery).
    Please nerf this number!! Its too much dmg reduction for a flanker, and almost always receiving almost half of the damage from the enemy team!
    Pls Hirez invest a bit more in balance, and not so much in new content.

Beta Player Viscount FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Like I too think it needs a nerf (same for maeve) but it's probably the only thing making him usable right now.

Idk how they can make sure he's still good if they were to nerf it (which I think they will do).

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    Leave buck alone. He is fine where he is.

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Maybe he's not "that" fine where he is.
    BUT for the love of God, don't waste your energies and your time and your resources in trying to fix the least broken of your problems.
    Let's start first with the PRIORITIES
    Zhin
    Maeve
    Drogoz

Then, the second half of priorities
    Cassie
    BK
    Andro
    Nessa

Ok now that that's done, you can talk about and deal with anything else you want.

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Buck's all about surviving with his healing and damage reduction. It fits his kit and isn't overpowered. I think he's one of the more balanced champs except for his Talents. They could use a little work, as in making them all viable instead of just Bulk Up and the net shot one.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuaya View Post
    Maybe he's not "that" fine where he is.
    BUT for the love of God, don't waste your energies and your time and your resources in trying to fix the least broken of your problems.
    Let's start first with the PRIORITIES
    Zhin
    Maeve
    Drogoz

Then, the second half of priorities
    Cassie
    BK
    Andro
    Nessa

Ok now that that's done, you can talk about and deal with anything else you want.
    To be fair Andro needs more of a change than a straight nerf same for Maeve Andro needs his DS changed to how it used to be 600 damage every .5 seconds Heads Will Roll needs a Rework and his old Dark Stalker Talent should be remade to part of his base kit and his Dash needs some longer Range. Maeve needs SJ reworked and her DR cards reduced since she can stack them for about 50% DR with just the pounce combo and needs her base kit buffed with increased dagger and ounce damage too 450 per and 500 damage on pounce movement speed on Prowl buffed back to 75% and the heal on Artful Dodger increased to 500 again and I think she will be in a good place.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Like I too think it needs a nerf (same for maeve) but it's probably the only thing making him usable right now.

Idk how they can make sure he's still good if they were to nerf it (which I think they will do).
    I'm still effective with Buck running the ensnare talent with corresponding cards to maximize that talent. Sure, I'm not an unkillable goliath, but I actually have an easier time doing my actual job of flanking thanks to the increased damage (assuming I land net shot). If I get the kill, then 75% CD reduction basically resets my leap. If I don't secure the kill, then I die as a flank should in that scenario. It's a very effective but balanced build imho. I understand why people run bulk up though...I just tend to stray away from cookie cutter. It's probably why I'm starting to actually have a lot of fun with Vivian haha.

Beta Player Viscount FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimarlk View Post
    I'm still effective with Buck running the ensnare talent with corresponding cards to maximize that talent. Sure, I'm not an unkillable goliath, but I actually have an easier time doing my actual job of flanking thanks to the increased damage (assuming I land net shot). If I get the kill, then 75% CD reduction basically resets my leap. If I don't secure the kill, then I die as a flank should in that scenario. It's a very effective but balanced build imho. I understand why people run bulk up though...I just tend to stray away from cookie cutter. It's probably why I'm starting to actually have a lot of fun with Vivian haha.
    They run bulk up cause with your DR set you're a lot harder to kill and can fight longer or escape easier.

Or something

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Yea his 40% damage reduction card should be scaled differently. Buck's advantage is ridiculous, same goes with Maeve's reduction card. At this point it's probably smarter to not even run with a damage champion because you get so much more advantage running flanks.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    i think this card is fine, well buck is fine tbh
    if you remove the only thing that makes him work then it will be an other talus/ash
    plus his healing with caut around is almost useless in fight
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ea-for-talents

stop throwing away former vip skins for free
    fix raeve maeve

bow is stronger than the sword, or guns, or...snake