Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Andro Dash

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points

Andro Dash

A simple suggestion that i think could help andro out is to make the old dark stalker become a part of andro's base kit. If you didn't know, it used to seperate the 3 dashes you get into 3 single use dashes (like ruckus' advance). Andro just feels weak right now, along with most other flanks, so I think it would be fitting, and would also let the more skilled players shine.

Also fix the reversal glitch plz hi-rez...
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!

Beta Player Baronet Bugneedsfixin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    agreed
    id like this as well

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    And bring back the old fire rate, 600 damage per second every 0.5 seconds.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    90% of Andros I face in the game are really good. I genuinely don't know why Andro still needs buffs because I don't play him at all. But all I can say is I hate his burst. Alongside Lex, Zhin. In my opinion, all 3 of them need some changes. Not a direct buff/nerf but serious changes.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    90% of Andros I face in the game are really good. I genuinely don't know why Andro still needs buffs because I don't play him at all. But all I can say is I hate his burst. Alongside Lex, Zhin. In my opinion, all 3 of them need some changes. Not a direct buff/nerf but serious changes.
    They arent good cant you understand that they are only spamming and spraying? And finish you with that punch (RMB)? Everyone is good and spraying lol, Andro doesnt require skills to play because he is always going in front of the enemy faces and keeps spamming you aggressively and he is instantly dead... he also has low survivabillity, you cant even poke the enemies, he is such a garbage right now, because since the day hi rez reworked both andro and lex they became something unexplainable... So weird and shitty. That's all because of the fire rate aka semi automatic, if hi rez ever bring back the old andro and lex they will become viable and in meta again.

Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NoScopeZone View Post
    They arent good cant you understand that they are only spamming and spraying? And finish you with that punch (RMB)? Everyone is good and spraying lol, Andro doesnt require skills to play because he is always going in front of the enemy faces and keeps spamming you aggressively and he is instantly dead... he also has low survivabillity, you cant even poke the enemies, he is such a garbage right now, because since the day hi rez reworked both andro and lex they became something unexplainable... So weird and shitty. That's all because of the fire rate aka semi automatic, if hi rez ever bring back the old andro and lex they will become viable and in meta again.
    Indeed, I am all in for less Spray n' pray playstyles, I'd also like to see a change to HwR because getting hit by a random 1k damage headshot sucks.

I want old accurate and deadly andro back.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloxist View Post
    Indeed, I am all in for less Spray n' pray playstyles, I'd also like to see a change to HwR because getting hit by a random 1k damage headshot sucks.

I want old accurate and deadly andro back.
    The future of both andro and lex as a champions depends on hi rez, if they dont listen to us (community) they will remain cancer and unplayable champions. You see every shot fired by andro right now is random, you dont even care where you are aiming you are just spraying in all directions hoping for a 1k headshot, which is pointless, but low ELO players like spamming and spraying because they cant aim they are just rushing aggressively, hoping for 100 eliminations and ending to 10000 deaths instead. And seriously no one asked for this semi automatic bullshit (faster fire rate), both andro and lex needed a longer range buff and the old dalk stalker, and then, hi rez destroyed both of them.

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    wait for "Andro is high-skill champion don't buff or touch him" responses.

Banned Grand Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Andro is a niche pick now if you arent called mutu, I do agree I liked the old playstyle way more than the new "rush on one's face" and die in the process we have now.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Hi-Rez : Hyper-mobility is bad. remember that excuse?
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction