Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flank Tweaks!( Lengthy, proceed with caution.)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Flank Tweaks!( Lengthy, proceed with caution.)

Here's Tweaks that I think will work
    Purpose of this balance is too add new playstyles to bipolar champs and balance their LC's out with slight changes.
    1st: Andro

Revolver:
    Max ammo increased to 8,increase time between shots to 0.5secs and reduce the dmg to 500( making it less spammy)
    Heads will roll: Headshots now stuns the target for 0.1sec(or diorientate them, as a new form of cc)
    Defiant Fist: Make it so that defiance hits a target near Andro(doesn't work when in combat)
    Reversal: increase the duration to 1.5secs, and maybe increase his speed while channeling reversal.(allows him to catch more and hit more shots)
    Godslayer: reversal now is a dome in front of you and reflects minimum 800 dmg.(extra protection and can save Andro in more situations)
    Nether Step: Increased time between dashes to 7sec, enemie's shots reduce the duration by 0.5secs with internal cooldown of 1sec.
    New LC idea:Nether Step has 3 separate charges but enemy's shots reduce the cooldown of Nether Step by 0.5secs with internal cooldown of 1sec. any CD reducing abilities will only affect one nether step charge.
    Accursed Arm: now heals you completely, but no healing from allies.(its a curse right? So it kinda makes sense when he ults, the curse is 'renewed' and he is restored but allies can't heal him.)
    Cards:
    Sleight of Hand: lvl1 has no cooldown, lvl 2 has 2sec cooldown and lvl3 onwards have 5sec cooldown.
    Thats all I could think of him.
    2nd:Evie

Ice staff: decrease dmg to 600 and apply a 10% slow to the target.(makes her less bold yet able to do dmg + utility)
    Ice Block: now emits an aura near Evie so enemies affected by it deal 25% less dmg to evie(wont affect enemies that are not too far away)
    Reprieve: now also allows a blink near the end of the ice block.
    Wormhole:now can't be cancelled while channeling but auto procs when low health.(less unpredictable but not too useless, it can keep the 3sec cooldown this way.)
    Over the moon: soar is now controlled by keyboard only, can attack without cancelling the ability and deals 10(or more)% dmg to enemies( it gives a whole new playstyle to Evie but it will need alot of practice.)
    Snow globe: Evie's ult now throws a snowball that will detonate a large area on impact, cripple and slow for 4 secs and deals 80 dmg.( this LC can give Evie's ult more utility)
    Cards are OK imo.
    3rd:LEX(here's a BIG one)
    Magnums: increase the recoil and increase the rate of fire to 0.3 secs(again, less spammy)
    Death Hastens: it now increases Lex's dmg the longer he is in combat.
    The law won: The Law now affects the whole opponents team regardless of distance or line of sight.
    In Pursuit: increase the falloff of the dmg and not headshots, period.
    Retribution: decrease the cooldown to 15 secs, and it's no longer permanent. has no range limit, and lasts for 1 secs.
    Discovery: Retribution now targets 2 opponents instead of 1.
    Heroism: upon contact with opponents with combat slide, deal 200 dmg and knowck them up, also allows Lex to turn a full 360' while sliding. Increase the cooldown of combat slide to 6 secs.(any enemy that is in the air( jumping flying etc) doesn't get affected.)
    Just trying to provide more playstyles to Lex.
    4th: Maeve
    Double Jump: When near walls Double jump now has increased strength and can be used again.
    Pounce: either it cripples the opponent or slows them.
    Street Justice: give it a dmg cap OR Midnight now has an increased duration and gives Maeve CC immunity.
    Nine Lives: now heals Maeve for 200 health.(better base kit survivability.)
    Prowl: Maeve Leaps further during Prowl, and reduce the jump height bonus(making it less awkward and pairs well with the new double jump.)
    5th: Talus

Just increase his health and it should be OK.
    Last: Zhin

Billow: canceling animation is longer, receive 80% less healing from team mates during billow. Increase duration by 1sec. Heals 300 health/sec for the duration.(Hideout doesn't affect this.)
    Smoulder: Enemies that are near you during Billow gets burned them for 2secs.
    Retaliation: Zhin's dmg goes higher as his health gets lower.
    Whirl: now is 50% shorter but has a cooldown of 3.5 secs. Only deals 300 dmg.
    New LC idea: A and D key can change Whirl's course and Whirl now burns targets.
    Cards

Blade Dance: increased effect to [20%|20%]
    Viciousness: Counter can be triggered [2|2] times more during counter.

Any Feedback is welcomed. Can't think of a change to Buck and Moji, Skye is getting a rework sometime in the future(let's hope it's soon) so this is all I've got.
    -SnipesLee

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    You wanna kill andro and evie? I sorry but i see the most of these ideas totally random and absurds
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 06-10-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    Venezuelan guy that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    No offence but these are all bad ideas overall. I won't say no to "less spamy andro" but still i don't actually like the ideas. Also adding these changes to Zhin will make him even more annoying.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    What he said
    Venezuelan guy that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post
    You wanna kill andro and evie? I sorry but i see the most of these ideas totally random and absurds
    Honestly I was trying to guide them to a differtent path, balance is not my main point, since I don't know the true state of the Realm. These ideas are supposed to be random and absurd, I'm just trying to provide new ideas to Hirez, they can tweak the values of coourse. I don't think these ideas will kill those two, just provide unique albeit bad playstyles(If you think so), no ideas are bad, I just like the game and want veriety in the game, more strategic choices during gameplay. If you want to call my ideas bad, at least state why they're bad and not just balantly call it bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    No offence but these are all bad ideas overall. I won't say no to "less spamy andro" but still i don't actually like the ideas. Also adding these changes to Zhin will make him even more annoying.
    This Zhin imo relies on his skill and delays the length of the battle, recieving little help from team mates and give a chance for the opposing team to focus zhin down, yet short enough for zhin to do his job. Sorry if you think the ideas are bad, I'm just thinking out of the box.
    Last edited by stesc5; 06-11-2018 at 06:41 AM. Reason: posts merged

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    uhm... im just gonno look at the part that i have some knowledge about it i dont care about other things but evie changes and here is the my replay

NO JUST NO STOP MAKE HER LOOK LIKE ANDRO/TALUS KEEP CHANGING CHANGING AND CHANGING HER

new ice globe is useless like the old one

over the moon become something that only can be playable with good fps and ping (but the fact is wh and everything about her is playable only at good performance thats why pro players say she is a bit too good)

and what you gonno do about WH ? if you want play that kind of system here is TALUS.
    im sry but one of best counter tips to kill evie is find the place where she gonno blink back
    and a way to counter this tip is NEVER BLINK BACK AT ALL you are giving her a rly rly rly good weakspot only to keep the 3 second blink ? no thank you i would like to see blink reset if not use and remove this -1 s cd reduce but not this.

talents are used to give you power not a useless weakspot

about Reprieve only thing that this talent needs is buff value cuz its pointless in higher rank at any way you think nerfing her power and play style in higher rank and buff her play style in low rank would BALANCE her ?

and the worst part is first changes

25% damage reduce ? haha big deal that means drogoz with 1k damage will deal 750 damage to her and need 3/2 hits to kill evie same for shalin bk and cassie nothing changed at all
    and this one (wont affect enemies that are not too far away) this shows that a sniper or something can kill her before she can react

and are YOU KIDDING ME ?

decrease dmg to 600 and apply a 10% slow to the target.(makes her less bold yet able to do dmg + utility)
    what you want to do with her lesser damage and health than buck ? when he can heal his self with 1000k value and such easy LMB ? should deal more damage than ice staff ?

had you ever try play with ice staff ?? that means i should hit everyone (flank,damage,support) in the game for 4 hits when they can remove me with only 2 hits shalin talent give evie 1300 damage and will make her only 500 health

when you want to make him 4 hits for evie and when he just get blastshield evie need to hit shalin for 5 fucking hits
    same for drogoz bk cassie maeve and everyone in the game

why did you try this hard to type this much ? why didnt you just say "remove her from game"

Quote Originally Posted by SniprLee View Post
    Honestly I was trying to guide them to a differtent path, balance is not my main point, since I don't know the true state of the Realm. These ideas are supposed to be random and absurd, I'm just trying to provide new ideas to Hirez, they can tweak the values of coourse. I don't think these ideas will kill those two, just provide unique albeit bad playstyles(If you think so), no ideas are bad, I just like the game and want veriety in the game, more strategic choices during gameplay. If you want to call my ideas bad, at least state why they're bad and not just balantly call it bad.
    okay you have no idea how is this game works and you have no idea what you have done with my hearth your thread kinda feels like death note

cought cought
    Quote Originally Posted by SniprLee View Post
    no ideas are bad
    cought cought cought i know a guy named "ein"cought and his idea was changing evie's voice pack or some other ppl give her blink 6 second colddown and her blink heal card 10 seconds yeah no ideas are bad sure thing.

and you want a "reason" that prove your thread is BAD then i will give you one

with N'aix style

step one : read my post
    step two : read it again
    step three : if you have no idea what im talking about then do step 4 and 5 if you know what im talking about then go for step 7
    step four : PLAY many games with EVIE (GOOD PERFORMANCE)
    step five : PLAY many games with EVIE (HIGH PING (use baka vpn or something) with low FPS)
    step six : read my post
    step seven : edit your thread.
    Last edited by stesc5; 06-11-2018 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Step 8: merge your posts. ;)
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Androxus-He is better the way he is. I think the only changes he'd need would be 540 dmg per 0.4 sec, standard 1.5 sec reversal, and 2 sec reversal with Godslayer. And maybe buffs on his nether step distance.

Evie-i have to say, these are the worst balance changes some1 has to offer. Your killing the whole point of using her;high risk, high reward.

Lex- he need a small tune on his magnums, like 370 dmg per 0.3 sec, that's it.

Maeve- Her daggers should do 420 again, and her pounce 450. Then in turn, nerf SJ to 15% done by her.

Talus-His health now balances his ability to shred, just he needs a buff to his hitbox of his punch, cuz its so hard to hit, especially with 200 ping.

Zhin-He only need a change on Yomi talent, and decrease in size of his sword swings. I had an idea for his sword swings, where the size of oil hurled gradually decreases into nothing as it covers more distance.
    Frontlines
    Terminus(17)
    Makoa(14)
    Ash(10)
    Support
    Jenos(17)
    Ying(12)
    Mal Damba(12)
    Damage
    Bomb King(20)
    Drogoz(16)
    Shalin(14)
    Flank
    Androxus(31)FINALLY
    Evie(19)
    Zhin(17)

(insert kinessakek here plz)

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Androxus almost is fine ( if u fix his buggs ) he just need tweaks on survivability there is the balance him
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ead-to-balance

When you suggest a balance don't make huge changes , because huge changes means you almost made a new champion who need to balance .. , maeve just need rework on SJ and make her damage on range less effective ( lil bit ) , Zhin his problem only his projctile attack can't miss enemy , yomi need fix that's it get passing the shields .

Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    Androxus:
    needs a nerf in your headswillroll talent for 50% extra damage per hs to 30%
    the changes you suggest are very ugly

Evie:
    remove the second from cd reduction to wormhole
    and compensate it with a buff on its damage. from 850 to 870 or 880
    again, the changes you suggest are very ugly

Lex:
    those changes would make the lex worse than it is now
    Lex is fine.

Maeve:
    nerf street justice 30% of the target's missing health as bonus damage to 20% or 22%
    bad changes you suggest

Talus:
    the only thing that talus needs and URGENTLY is that they fix their fist. When they gave nerf to his fist it seemed that it had been a super bug, many times it passes through the enemies and does not hurt, its hitbox is even smaller than the makoa hook.
    just make that you have the same hitbox as the pounce of maeve and it would look good

Zhin:
    only reduce the size of the projectiles, 20% or 15%
    again ... what a mess of changes you suggest

conclusion:
    everything you suggest does not make sense, as they said above, the most of these ideas totally random and absurd

Google translator

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    This is how I feel about some the change suggestions like the andro head shot stun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiHRSBAMwU