Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3

Faceless - The Untouchable

Faceless - The Untouchable

Role Support
    Health 2200
    Speed 375
    Weapon Arm Cannon

Lore

Faceless is one of the heads of the Magistrate and he reached his rank by the worst way... According to people he was a investigator of crystals he made a suit with the capacity to grants the eternal life for the one who uses it, one night he was transporting his suit to the Magistrate Headquarters this could define the victory in the war but the Resistance could avoid this destroying his transport and leaving him about to die with his destroyed body, but he could equip the suit and survive... The suit changed his brain affecting him and becoming him a killer.

He wanting revenge became an relentless killer without mercy, he ascended to high levels in the Magistrate, he is one of the greatest fears of the Resistance nobody of the Resistance's soldiers could hurt him being the Untouchable nightmare without Face.

Summary

-His suit is full of red crystals
    -The suit has healed his body, but he doesn't want take off the suit because he feel it like his body

Skills

LMB Blaster: Every 1 seconds Faceless will shot with his Arm Cannon an energy ball that deals 600 of damage - His projectile speed is the same that Ash
    6 ammo 1 second Reload

RMB Disabling Bomb: Faceless shot an projectile that explode at the contact dealing 200 of damage knocking back enemies and Crippling by 1.1 seconds
    6 seconds Cooldown

Q Energy Stream: Faceless changes the mode of his Arm Cannon shooting a stream of energy that heals affected allies by 77,5 per tick for 3 seconds - 775 per second
    7 seconds Cooldown

F Energy Rain: Faceless will expel energy in 1 second healing 400 in area every 0.25 seconds - It grants you CC immunity during it - You cannot use other skills during this - The Cooldown begins when the skill ends
    9 seconds Cooldown

E Overcharged: You will prepare your Arm Cannon by 1 second accumulating energy to fires a beam that deals 160 of dmg every 0.1 seconds by 2.5 seconds - You gain an shield with 2200 health and CC immunity during it - You cannot move or attack during it

Talents

1) Pure Energy: Energy Rain and Energy Stream instantly grants shields to allies based on the 50% of the total healing

2) Rage: Your Disabling Bomb now deals 200% more damage and affected enemies will receive 15% more damage from you and your allies by 2.5 seconds

3) Defensive Mechanism: Enemies that hit you during Energy Rain will receive the 50% of the damage dealt also being stunned for 1 seconds

4) Revitalization: Allies affected by Energy Rain gain 25% speed movement and deals 20% more damage for 3 seconds
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 08-13-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Venezuelan guys that loves Paladins and its community
    Da rules

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    This could be better. The combination of healing and shielding has potential, but I don't think it is interesting at the moment. The Q and F seem very similar to each other, and they are overpowered as well. I like the Ultimate, but it can use some nerfs.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    I'll try to rework some things of this and my others concepts
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 06-30-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    Da rules

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    I have made some changes that should make him more interesting changing his Q to an new skill and his F is now his old Q, these were almost the same thing
    Da rules