Page 1371 of 1371 FirstFirst ... 371 871 1271 1321 1361 1369 1370 1371
Results 13,701 to 13,708 of 13708

Thread: Official Off-Topic Thread.

Member Sovereign Prince Tangtaizong's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    "The more we all talk to each other all over the world the better we'll understand each other and the better off we'll all be" - Power Rangers Comic Book, 1995.

OH, IF ONLY THEY KNEW.
    XD if only they know
    "Benevolence is elegance for those who can solve them" - E-dubble
    OVERDRIVEEE
    History's the greatest thing. So much possibilities can happened, but it's turned out to only one conclusion.

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangtaizong View Post
    I want to be a girl sometimes...
    And nah, you are not ugly
    Tons of makeup, good angles, good lighting, cute colors, nice clothes, petite frame. It's all so fake, sometimes I feel like a total alien in this world, I definitely don't belong anywhere. I have no close friends but also because I don't wanna talk to anyone. Sometimes I just go MIA for like a week or so, I don't answer any calls, any messages, I just pretend I'm dead. A person who I consider a friend called me last week. Didn;t answer and also never called him again. I feel so out of this place.

Sorry for the rant, I just need to blow off some steam and let my emotions go a little.
    We don't play competitive.
    We use Paladins Guru

I also do fanart and music, so check out my stuff at:
    DeviantArt: Vulcanoid
    SoundCloud: _vulcanoid

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikoyone View Post
    Tons of makeup, good angles, good lighting, cute colors, nice clothes, petite frame. It's all so fake, sometimes I feel like a total alien in this world, I definitely don't belong anywhere. I have no close friends but also because I don't wanna talk to anyone. Sometimes I just go MIA for like a week or so, I don't answer any calls, any messages, I just pretend I'm dead. A person who I consider a friend called me last week. Didn;t answer and also never called him again. I feel so out of this place.

Sorry for the rant, I just need to blow off some steam and let my emotions go a little.
    Girl
    You are not alone. We are here if you want to talk.
    I'm just a guy with no life, with a body fat enough you'll think I'm pregnant. But hey, that's me, and why should I worry about if I'm useless or not? I'm just doing what I like the most, drawing shits, writing more shits. Yes, there is time I'm down, I'll try to hang myself, but now I see it as foolish attempt. I'm just running away from the reality I'm not useful YET.

Just live, be happy. Someday, you will find your purpose like I do.
    OVERDRIVEEE
    History's the greatest thing. So much possibilities can happened, but it's turned out to only one conclusion.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Forum Tier 4
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Kimiko,

We are all fake people. We don't really know each other, we only know what other people allow us to know. There's a plethora of bad stuff inside me that people here don't even begin to suspect, for example. I always felt like an outsider. Every single night I sit down before sleeping and sink into such bad depression that I have said enough times to make it my motto, "I don't know why I'm still alive". I am so anxious that yesterday my computer overloaded when I tried to render a video and I'm going to spend the entire day to get home and turn it on again just to get off my mind the idea that it has been damaged because I was forced to hard shutdown it then turn it back on. I have what, two close friends, perhaps three, Bode being one of those? One of my past-times is to hoard friends on Facebook exclusively to delete them 3 days later, how sad can that be?

The truth is that none of us truly belong anywhere. Your place is where we make it to be. Our happiness is not where we think it is, we just project what's inside us into what we see so as to believe we will find our holy grail over there.

You are not alone in that sentiment. Every living human being feels that way. We are all filled with defections, ugly people who need to put make-up masks to look not so ugly, we are all weak and puny, hence some of us believe in stuff, some others gather friends as much as they can. The only difference between us is how much we hide from the outside world, but in the end we are all the same.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezPixieKittie's Personal Power Ranger.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Kimiko,

We are all fake people. We don't really know each other, we only know what other people allow us to know. There's a plethora of bad stuff inside me that people here don't even begin to suspect, for example. I always felt like an outsider. Every single night I sit down before sleeping and sink into such bad depression that I have said enough times to make it my motto, "I don't know why I'm still alive". I am so anxious that yesterday my computer overloaded when I tried to render a video and I'm going to spend the entire day to get home and turn it on again just to get off my mind the idea that it has been damaged because I was forced to hard shutdown it then turn it back on. I have what, two close friends, perhaps three, Bode being one of those? One of my past-times is to hoard friends on Facebook exclusively to delete them 3 days later, how sad can that be?

The truth is that none of us truly belong anywhere. Your place is where we make it to be. Our happiness is not where we think it is, we just project what's inside us into what we see so as to believe we will find our holy grail over there.

You are not alone in that sentiment. Every living human being feels that way. We are all filled with defections, ugly people who need to put make-up masks to look not so ugly, we are all weak and puny, hence some of us believe in stuff, some others gather friends as much as they can. The only difference between us is how much we hide from the outside world, but in the end we are all the same.
    Copy it to my novel because it's fucking beautiful
    OVERDRIVEEE

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBodeFucetaxX View Post
    not really everyday...

well, i see my fiancée everyday... it's a lot more... pleasurable...
    I thought you werent religious how come you marry?

You cant be that bad. Im terrible at keeping friends too :\

For all those who have left us,
    and those who were forced to leave.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points

inb4 tally's opposed soulmate
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Don't bury what's not dead

Member Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    I am bad at keeping friends as well