Thread: Hitori Kakurembo - The Queen of Knives

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Hitori Kakurembo - The Queen of Knives (With image)

After a lot of months without post nothing, i post something :v
    I forgot completly my champs concepts and after a time i feel inspired to make a champ concept (Probably none of those who read this know of what im talking but Nah)

Hitori Kakurembo The Queen of Knives

Role Flank
    Health 2000
    Speed 425
    Weapon Knives

Appearence https://imgur.com/a/rRiwRh0

Lore

Hitori Kakurembo is an ancient spirit full of Madness and an Master in the art of kill, but she doesn't have been always an spirit, according to the stories there was a young girl that used to live an village, one day this village was attacked and burned by bandits. She tried to escape of them but she was catched they locked her and tortured her by many months the only thing that she could eat were Centipedes... She became crazy and her hair turned totally white... One night she was stabbed in the neck, while she was about to die she seen an hooded woman that offered her the chance to avenge her family and her village but with the cost... Of lose her humanity, she dying accepted and she became an powerful spirit.

After kill all those who made her suffer she fell into the abyss forced to serve to who gave her her powers, Seris... Hitori refused this and she confronted her escaping out of the Abyss, people talked about that girl who became an spirit, with the time she became a myth. Someone unknowed learned the way to summon this spirit but this just caused his death, some people started to summon her thinking that would be a game, that would be funny but that just made them die...

Summary

-She has a Knive for every death at her hands
    -She can bring out many ''Giants Centipedes'' from her back (like Kaneki of Tokyo Ghoul)

Skills

Passive Impulse: Holding space bar your Centipedes will make you jump very high based on the time you hold the bar - Using Obsessive while in the air you will impulse yourself to down stomping the ground dealing 600 AoE damage

Passive: You have 6 charges - You generate a charge every second - Kills grants you 4 charges

LMB Knives: Every 0.55 you will slash with your Knives moving 10 ft dealing 600 of dmg

RMB Obsessive: You will reveal enemies at 60 ft for 4 seconds and using your Knives you will Dash to where are you aiming dealing 600 damage passing throught enemies.
    Consume 2 charges - Can be used every 4 seconds

Q Blood Desire: Your Centipedes will attack to where are you aiming impeling yourself to that direction if hits the ground or any surface it will make an area damage of 600 - If it hits an enemy you will deal 800 damage knocking him back - Medium/Short Range
    Consume 3 charges - Can be used every 2 seconds

F Paranoid: Your 4 Centipedes will make you move quickly to where are you aiming being untargetable and when it ends you will deal 500 AoE damage to near enemies (Very Near is like use Evie' Blink and end in the face of the enemy) - Last 0.4-0.6 seconds - Medium/High Distance
    Consume 1 charges - Can be used every 2.5 seconds

E Madness: You will move 50% faster with 20% damage reduction and you generate charges 50% faster

Talents

1) Pain: Hitting Obsessive will Stun the enemy for 1 second

2) Torture: Blood Desire has increased knockback and if the enemy hit a wall will be stunned for 1 second receiving 400 damage

3) Panophobia: Paranoid hasn't limit

4) Your Nightmare: Kills grants you 30% increased movement speed for 6 seconds

Notes:
    -Maybe if you have seen Tokyo Ghoul you would think that is inspired by Kaneki, this concept is based in the real ritual of Hitori Kakurembo http://hideandgokill.wikia.com/wiki/..._Go_Seek_Alone
    -Panophobia is ''The fear to all''

Cards

Will be reworked soon

Armor/Weapon

-Increase the sp

-Increase your Movement Speed by (15%/15%) for 3 seconds when you drop below the 40% of your Maximum Life

-Hitting an enemy generate (0.2/0.2) charges

-Hitting an enemy increase your Movement Speed by (3%/3%) for 1 second

Obsessive

-Hitting an enemy grants you (10%/10%) of Movement Speed for 3 seconds

-Hitting an enemy generate (0.2/0.2) charge

-Killing an enemy with it reduce your active Cooldowns by (10%/10%)

-Hitting the 2 Knives reduce its Cooldown by (0.5/0.5)

Blood Desire

-If you kill an enemy within (1/1) seconds after by hitted by Blood Desire resets Paranoid Cooldown

-Blood Desire reduce the healing of the affected enemy by (15%/15%) for 2 seconds

-Killing an enemy with Blood Desire you will heal yourself by the (10%/10%) of your Maximum Life

-Reduce its Cooldown by (0.6/0.6) seconds

Paranoid

-It heals you by (50/50)

-Reduce its Cooldown by (0.4/0.4) seconds

-Increase the Distance by (8%/8%)

-It knockback enemies hitted by (200/200)
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 08-12-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    This is an amazing concept. Can't believe that no one has commented yet.

but...

the talents are WAY too overpowered. Maybe Pain shouldn't stun? That would balance it out.
    Amateur Concept Designer and Tryhard Paladins player extraordinaire.

My mains: Torvald, Buck, Bomb King, Seris.

"Unless you're name is Google, stop acting like you know everything."

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    The F seems a little boring, as it is quite similar to Mal'Damba's Slither, and the Ultimate is overpowered because the text suggests that the knives are auto-aim. I think this it's a fine concept overall, but it can be improved if those two abilities are edited.
    Last edited by Harlequin98; 07-01-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Beta Player Count Shalashaska87B's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I would like to see the character design.
    If Paladins 1.1 is so awful, I can only remember the times when there was OB64.
    Full of grinding (maybe), but easy to play and no cheaters around.
    #BringOB64back

Level
    Achievements:
    I'm thinking on draw it, maybe i'll post it the next week

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Level
    Achievements:
    I've added a Quick Sketch, i'll add more asap

Level
    Achievements:
    Added an link with the Appearence

Reworked
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 08-09-2018 at 02:52 PM.