Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Furia really OP?

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by togezard View Post
    i think you meant card. none of her talents increases stun duration.
    the talent which stop if its touch the enemy deal alot damage
    the Q have a long duration it self
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Do you realize it's not even an auto-aim, for she actually has to aim it?
    im not saying she dont need buff at all. but when i look at her i just want see that she nerfed to the ground for ever
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    the talent which stop if its touch the enemy deal alot damage
    the Q have a long duration it self
    1 second. And with 5 points wasted on her card, you can add 0.5 (half a second ^^' ) to that.

Damba can stun for 1 sec, too, but with a 3 sec frequency with an almost sure hit.

Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    im not saying she dont need buff at all. but when i look at her i just want see that she nerfed to the ground for ever
    Please, now focus the actual situation. Supports are shit as a whole. She is the only decent support in 6 months. There are already tons of noobs asking for a nerf, while she should be the target to reach by other supports' buff.
    So, I can understand gut feeling, but writing posts like yours will only have the same effect of those spamming "nerf Evie" threads: contributing in HiRez decisions for the n-th wrong nerf.
    So, considering there's no need for nerfing her, I would ask you kindly to not feed this "nerf supports" wave that has been going on for too long.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SiderumNocte View Post
    You do realize Solar blessing heals 6k a second. Also unlike Ying's Life Exchange you keep all the base things on Pyre Strike meaning you can use it for damage or for heals.

Saying that you trade heals for damage or damage for heals is a no brainer because of course you do as that is the way it should be. What Solar blessing allows is for (most likely) a single target reset, basically a superior Grover ult.
    Solar Blessing IS the worst talent. The beam travels slowly and most teammates do not take advantage of the heals and run away from it instead. It also forces your teammate to stay in one place while getting healed. A Grover ult allows teammates to move freely within a certain radius and even a Grohk totem can give you space to move while being healed. Imagine if you indeed manage to land a Solar Blessing on a tank on the objective, where most of the fight is happening, they would have to stand in one place whilst getting wrecked by any enemy champions nearby. Imagine trying to zone a narrow flank route to save yourself from getting flanked, but your flanking teammate just happens to run into the beam and stops it before it could even run its course, you healed them, but you just offered yourself as a free kill since Furia can't escape safely.

And no, I don't think trading heals for damage is "the way it should be" because this is Paladins and play styles can be customized and vary on the situation. Ideally, you should be able to maximize your heals while being able to defend yourself at the same time. Trading Pyre Strike's ability to zone and damage for an unreliable and inconsistent heal is just reckless.

Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    imo her solar blessing can be her worst talent (maybe).. in pubs since a lot of people don't like to communicate or look around.

But if people do communicate (or look around) it can be her most useful talent.

Sure you are probably going to stay in 1 spot for the duration of the beam heal, but that beam heals for a ton so getting rekt on point with that beam on you imo is unlikely (as a tank as you said and not including ults).

What I really wanna test out (not sure if anyone wants to help me with this) is if a tank like term, inara, makoa or khan with a solar blessing beam on them can tank a full ruckus ult.

I've been hearing they could but I wanna see for myself.
    Last edited by FluffyRuff; 06-11-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by XantheneDye View Post
    Solar Blessing IS the worst talent. The beam travels slowly and most teammates do not take advantage of the heals and run away from it instead. It also forces your teammate to stay in one place while getting healed. A Grover ult allows teammates to move freely within a certain radius and even a Grohk totem can give you space to move while being healed. Imagine if you indeed manage to land a Solar Blessing on a tank on the objective, where most of the fight is happening, they would have to stand in one place whilst getting wrecked by any enemy champions nearby. Imagine trying to zone a narrow flank route to save yourself from getting flanked, but your flanking teammate just happens to run into the beam and stops it before it could even run its course, you healed them, but you just offered yourself as a free kill since Furia can't escape safely.

And no, I don't think trading heals for damage is "the way it should be" because this is Paladins and play styles can be customized and vary on the situation. Ideally, you should be able to maximize your heals while being able to defend yourself at the same time. Trading Pyre Strike's ability to zone and damage for an unreliable and inconsistent heal is just reckless.
    It's situational. If your team goes double tank, especially if one of those tanks is a Stegalla, then it can do wonders. So what if they have to mostly stand still to get the heals? What enemies are you facing that do more than 6k damage per second? Even with caut 3 and no rejuv it's still 600 per second. And if you use the card that increases the radius the tank will have some room to move around.

If your team is highly mobile, don't take it. You won't get anything out of it. Simple as that.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Do you realize it's not even an auto-aim, for she actually has to aim it?
    It's not that you have to aim it its just that you can stand to close to a wall or stairs because they run into them.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My only problem with her is her Q going trough walls.

I know its neccesary since it could collide with anything, but I wish they could do a middleground where it goes trough any opening in a wall but doesn't go trough solid objects.

Retreating only to have a pillar come out of nowhere and do 400+ damage its a bit annoying.

Other than that, she is fine, maybe nerf the ults damage bonus (I don't want damages being able to do even more damage)

I was suprised to find out that Solar blessing is not as good as I thought it would be, your tanks need to be expecting it always and walk to it, otheriwse its useless but I can see it being busted.

I love her kit, (except her primary fire, its unispired) and all 4 legendaries are good, she can defend herself if played properly so now lets buff supports to her level.

Level
    Achievements:
    Please, now focus the actual situation. Supports are shit as a whole. She is the only decent support in 6 months. There are already tons of noobs asking for a nerf, while she should be the target to reach by other supports' buff.
    So, I can understand gut feeling, but writing posts like yours will only have the same effect of those spamming "nerf Evie" threads: contributing in HiRez decisions for the n-th wrong nerf.
    So, considering there's no need for nerfing her, I would ask you kindly to not feed this "nerf supports" wave that has been going on for too long.
    yes my logic to nerf her is pretty bad and wrong only reason i want nerf her is cuz i hate her so much. so i guess i need to shut the f*ck off and let the Serious persons do the right think with out putting their feelings in it.

my hate dont let me to accept that she is totally pointless 1 vs 1 just like other supports but she can do better at least compare to others it seems her kit is useful and need a bit bugs fix that we will have for sure next week. she would be first ban and now i need another loadout and way to deal with our new stupid self Proud angel champion that i hate her so much
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My only issue with her is the Pyre Strike traveling through literally everything. I don't like that I can be standing on the second floor of a building and she casts it from point and the thing penetrates the first floor to the roof.