Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Furia really OP?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SiderumNocte View Post
    Solar Blessing is far from her worse talent, it's damn near her best talent. Cauterize is Cauterize and Solar Blessing heals more than enough per second to still make it worth it.

As far as Lack of teamplay, yes it's a problem but you can still try and predict frontline movements and even if that is the case by that logic at pro play Solar Blessing would be the best talent by far due to teams coordination.
    Actually I take it back, been testing the Talent and I realized it can be really good. Initially I thought that the "300 health every 0.05 second" was a typo on the description, but apparently it isn't.

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    OP in heal: Probably
    OP in dealing damage: No

She is like Seris... a very good healer (specially after several nerfs on damba, pip, etc) that many players might considering her ban at ranked matches.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    Thing is, stun isnt "any CC" its a hard one, only damba can stun (as support) in his base kit and his stuns are way harder to hit than pyre with some cards allowing the beam to be 20% bigger or more.
    Do you realize that Q has high cooldown (Damba can have it every couple of second), that there isn't any card to lower it (oh, the combo "hit with F to lower Q and hit with Q to lower F" is quite stupid), it can be easily avoided (my whole team is CONTINUOUSLY doing that, even if I spam it right behind their back), you can pick resilience and, most important, if you're wasting Q on the flank, you need to don't use it to help your team (to heal or to stun on point)?
    I would not call this "OP".

Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    I'm not here to moan about her, Hirez will nerf / buff dependings on their stats anyway, but she really feel in a very very good spot atm
    Yep, it's true: HiRez nerfed supports randomly. But she's not in a "very very good spot atm" for her being OP, but rather for others being dramatically UP after so many nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Sure damba has it on reload, but furias beam can land a lot easier.
    In which universe? O.O

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Her 'auto aim' is fine, it's not even auto aim. It's a homing projectile. It's easy to miss and it's not too hard to dodge.
    Thanks, I thought my game was bugged. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    I'am saying it should stop at a wall and stop at a shield, not go through it.
    It's a damn gold column moving slower than my granny, that can be seen approaching from the other side of the map and even with 5 points in the "enlarge radius" card you just need to move 2 steps on the side to avoid it, or to pick Resilience to simply ignore it.
    Come on!
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    It's a damn gold column moving slower than my granny, that can be seen approaching from the other side of the map and even with 5 points in the "enlarge radius" card you just need to move 2 steps on the side to avoid it, or to pick Resilience to simply ignore it.
    Come on!
    Well and that is where you are are Valkure. You see in this community any amount of effort when countering a support is considered too much effort.

Have to pick resilience? Pff, what am I a billionaire?
    Move two steps to the right? Wow, but what if I am like not playing Maeve.
    Shoot the support instead of the tank? Man, but aiming is hard I dunno if I can do that.
    Pick cauterize? But my 5 second 1 shot ability needs CD reduction!

So with that in mind it should be clear that the column needs 100% reduction in radius in the next patch to ensure maximum comfort for our flank mains. And preferably is should stun Furia instead of the anyone else, you know just to even the odds.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    You know what? Your comment would be extremely laugh-inducing, if it was not so damn true it's tragic T_T
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Beta Player Baronet DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    I've had a profile on here for a little while but haven't gotten into regularly reading comments until recently. Is this how bad nerfs/buffs happen? People complain about nonsense until Hi Rez buckles and does something that doesn't need to be done? Interesting.

My thoughts on Furia:

Her self heal is not great. Even with 5 points, she's only self healing for just over 500 hp and it's over 3 seconds, not instantly. Most of my load outs don't even have this card in it and rely on kill to heal because it's really not worth the point IMO. I saw someone say that her self heal should actually be over 6 seconds instead of 3 (wat???). If her self heal is change to be over a longer period of time then it needs to be part of her base kit, not a separate card.

The stun on her pyre is fine. The cool down is high and the only way it's *easy* to hit is if the enemy is right in your face (like an Andro trying to punch you to death) in which case they deserve to be stunned. **shrug**

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    i hate Furia -w-

idk why i just want to see she nerfed by i would like to see that auto aim removed or increase her damage fall off.
    and her stun duration is rly rly rly high and with that talent omg.
    maybe nerf that too and make it a bit easier to land/use
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    idk why i just want to see she nerfed by i would like to see that auto aim removed or increase her damage fall off.
    Do you realize it's not even an auto-aim, for she actually has to aim it?
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Beta Player Viscount Almalexion's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    She is nowhere OP... Heck, 8 of 10 matches, people just spams VHS when she is around ! Yes she can do really well single target healing but that's it, she might good on holding the tank but holding the party is just another thing... Most of the time it's hard to reach your other teammates and people think you're another kind of Jenos... And solar blessing is another freakin' comedy. Instead of people to stand under it, they are just escaping it and it freakin' misses them and it's extremely slow... She might have nice damage but she lacks on kill blows and finishing... I am melting her easily with a single talus before the timer is finish anyway. Heck, people also think that she can easily deal with the flankers but guess what, she don't... She don't need anything but other support classes needs buff anyway...
    I'm Bleeding...

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    and her stun duration is rly rly rly high and with that talent omg.
    i think you meant card. none of her talents increases stun duration.