Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Furia really OP?

Beta Player Marquess SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    Nah, Solar Blessing is her worst Talent, easily countered by Cauterize and teamplay (or lack of teamplay, if we're talking about Furia's team, because people will avoid the Pyre unintentionally most of the times).
    Solar Blessing is far from her worse talent, it's damn near her best talent. Cauterize is Cauterize and Solar Blessing heals more than enough per second to still make it worth it.

As far as Lack of teamplay, yes it's a problem but you can still try and predict frontline movements and even if that is the case by that logic at pro play Solar Blessing would be the best talent by far due to teams coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by XantheneDye
    On the healing side, she really can't do much without Solar Blessing (and even that LC is impractical in most situations as most teammates don't know how to make the best out of it and makes you trade off zoning and damage potential.) Her burst 1k heal with 500 heal over time can easily be countered by cauterize, even with Cherish. The way she delivers her heals is also terrible since it has wide coverage when aiming and can cause you to heal the wrong teammate, especially when they are too close to each other. I think it's better if they make the aiming on her heal a little more precise, much like Jenos. In terms of damage, she can pretty much be an off-damage since she's pretty good at dps. She is, however, easily caught off-guard and can often be flanked. Overall, she's needs a little tweaking such as better healing aim. Just like Khan, her true potential lies on how coordinated the team is.
    You do realize Solar blessing heals 6k a second. Also unlike Ying's Life Exchange you keep all the base things on Pyre Strike meaning you can use it for damage or for heals.

Saying that you trade heals for damage or damage for heals is a no brainer because of course you do as that is the way it should be. What Solar blessing allows is for (most likely) a single target reset, basically a superior Grover ult.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    She is not op, the other supports are up so a balanced supp feels op. The only nerf I would consider acceptable but not necessary would be to make her damage buff meter run out faster.

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Yeah, that's your opinion.

Solar blessing easily countered by cauterize? Ok sure (LUL).
    Last edited by FluffyRuff; 06-09-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Beta Player Baronet DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Another thing I forgot to mention for why i think her stun beam will get nerfed is because people have a problem with it not just going through walls, but going through shields like nandos and even terminus siphon (term can absorb some of it before he gets stunned by it) and they need to change that.
    I'd be surprised if they made that change. How would it make any sense for her beam to go through walls but stop at a shield. Term's siphon can already stop damn near everything. I don't think one thing being able to interrupt it calls for a nerf.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoulEnvoy View Post
    I'd be surprised if they made that change. How would it make any sense for her beam to go through walls but stop at a shield. Term's siphon can already stop damn near everything. I don't think one thing being able to interrupt it calls for a nerf.
    I didn't say it should go through walls and just stop at shields.

I'am saying it should stop at a wall and stop at a shield, not go through it.
    Last edited by FluffyRuff; 06-09-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Beta Player Baronet DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    lol

Oh...so a completely different ability all together. Gotcha.

Level
    Achievements:
    Well I mean I think it should do damage to shields and if it breaks the shield, the beam should continue, not just go right through it.

But at a wall it just stops moving instead of going right through it.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've played her a few times (had to insta-lock) and against her every round. IMO:

-Solar Blessing should be reduced by 50% and no longer stops on teammates. In its current state at close range its basically a single-target Whirl Wind. By not stopping on teammates it reduces the exposure.

-Wrath fills 40% slower, but takes longer to start draining. It fluctuates a bit too quickly, having a single heal using either healing legendaries fill Wrath by over 50%. But it also drains quickly if you cant find a damaged teammate which encourages healing random targets to retain it.

-Reduce weapons damage from 330 -> 300. She currently has 330 / 0.5 / 0.7 = 943 DPS at max Wrath which is significantly higher than Jenos (who is actually intended to be a DPS support). It should be toned down a bit

-Change the self healing card for Kindle Ignite Soul from 105 over 3s to 150 over 6s.

In its current state, you heal for its full amount within its CD so Ive noticed lots of players spamming heal everytime its off CD on random teammates for self-sustain, rather than than being decisive of who to heal. Not only that, its a 35/s heal which is only slightly below Jenos.

By changing it to 150 over 6s, it would heal 25/s instead. The healing effect also lasts longer, allowing to be re-applied while already active but doesnt stack. This would make healing random teammates less beneficial for self-healing.

-Reduce Kindle Soul base healing from 1000 -> 750. Her total healing should be lower than Damba's Mending Spirits, as Ignite Soul has auto-aim while Mending Spirits does not
    Last edited by DatJaneDoe; 06-09-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    The real problem for me is the ultimate, feels like everyone is using buck wild and crossfire ultimate (OVERREACTING), is game changing and hard to counter. I think the ult need a tone down.
    Fav champions

Front: Fernando, Ash & Rockus
    Support: Mal´Damba , Pip & Jenos
    Dmg: Pip & Lian
    Flank: Fernando ; ), Talus, zhin. (Yes i suck at flanking).

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I will wait and see before I comment anymore got to see how well she works in cordinated team comps and especially how well she works with Khan I feel as if those two were meant for each other ,but I will wait and see