Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Is Furia really OP?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I think she has a bit of advantage because not everyone has spent enough time playing her in order to know how to counter. Give it 1 months and she will fall as the other supports.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    I'm really looking forward to what the pros do with her, though, that should be cool. ^^
    She might be too slow for pro play like Tyra so that she isn't played in PPL.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    She might be too slow for pro play like Tyra so that she isn't played in PPL.
    Tyra isn't played much in PPL because she has no escape skill. Furia does. It may not be the best in the world, but she has it. Plus she's a support, not a damage, so her requirements are different. Considering the fast paced environment of a pro game I think she'll fit in just fine. Though she may not see much use during LAN if nobody feels confident enough to play her yet.

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    If she's used in PPL or LAN I really feel like they'll go solar blessing with 2 tanks, and cherish with solo.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    If she's used in PPL or LAN I really feel like they'll go solar blessing with 2 tanks, and cherish with solo.
    Honestly all of her talents are so viable I could see any of them being used. The one I would expect to see the least of is the one that causes Pyre Strike to stop on enemies but I could be wrong. Certainly the Wings of Wrath Talent will see use, I think, if nothing else because it's so useful for a Pyre Strike cool down reset deck.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Yes, the problem of Furia is her bad mobility, that's why I pick Nimble with Cherish, so I am at least able to run after my very mobile team, in order to heal. But yes, Furia's problem is no mobility. You can only escape 2 meters behind your position (usually finishing in a worse one) and enemy can easily raise his mouse of 2cm for killing you nonetheless.
    I still think she would need a 10% basic speed increase, in order to make her more viable in championship.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    SHe is stron but i would not call her op, I would nerf 2 things 1 her weapon was way to long range for a shotgun and 2 her rage metter falls down too slowly. If you have trouble flanking her know that huria is the pyre strike, if this miss you have her in a bag since she is slow af and her escape is just to buy her 1 second. There are way to many op champions to be looking at furia though

Beta Player Marquess Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    She is not OP per say but she can burst down a flank faster than they can burst her down and that should not be the case.
    The wings of wrath is an auto aim ability that does 600 damage and if she takes the legendary 800 damage.

Her weapon is high damage fast firing hit scan that has no fall off.
    He damage is way to easy to get off quickly.

Supports should not be that strong at burst but hey we have all kinds of champs that do strange things so being a flank buster is ok i guess BUT

She needs damage drop off for sure and the wings of wrath legendary should be reworked as 800 damage for clicking a button is not acceptable for a support or really anyone COUGH COUGH Lex
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    She is not OP per say but she can burst down a flank faster than they can burst her down and that should not be the case.
    The wings of wrath is an auto aim ability that does 600 damage and if she takes the legendary 800 damage.

Her weapon is high damage fast firing hit scan that has no fall off.
    He damage is way to easy to get off quickly.

Supports should not be that strong at burst but hey we have all kinds of champs that do strange things so being a flank buster is ok i guess BUT

She needs damage drop off for sure and the wings of wrath legendary should be reworked as 800 damage for clicking a button is not acceptable for a support or really anyone COUGH COUGH Lex
    That's not how the Wings of Wrath Talent works. It gives her another charge of Wings of Wrath, i.e. she can use it twice. That means 600 damage and then she can use it again for another 600 damage (assuming all projectiles hit, of course). I don't have a problem with it, it's not that easy to hit with. It's really easy to make it hit a wall instead and any change in elevation is likely to cause it to hit the ground. The real value of that Talent is extra mobility and more opportunities for hits from the projectiles that then reduce the cool down on Pyre Strike, assuming the use of the card (who wouldn't use it...?).

Furia does good damage but most damage/flank champions will still out damage her. She's got the best defense of all supports (not counting self healing, of course) but she's still vulnerable (mostly because of that lack of self heal :P ). And she only gets the good fire rate if she's healing her allies, which is a good incentive to keep her doing the healing as well as the damage.

Level
    Achievements:
    So, she is giving up legendary to heal. She must have F on cooldown. She also has to
    1) have a flanker quite stupid that goes to her low HP or
    2) she has to have pyre strike out of cooldown and land it perfectly on flanker
    then she can win.
    Well, what can I say? She clearly DESERVE to win, if she's better than the flanker and she's going full dmg.
    Where is the OPness?

And as MrsCrii said, hitting with her F is more like winning a lottery than an actual auto-aim as Lian's or Lex's.

No, it's not. Flankers, as already explained almost everywhere, should have good mobility to follow squishy, close-in, deal dmg, run away. And yes, if the support is better than them, the support deserve to win.
    I know this is heartbreaking for many flank/DD mains, but they've been camping with OP champs for a bit too long for me to have pity of their feelings.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports