Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Furia really OP?

Beta Player Viscount JoshYarIvar's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    The stun need to be changed to a root. A move that goes though literally every thing should not such a powerful cc.
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!

So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?

The current forum browser dress code is a hat and glasses.
    .... __ .....
    .._|iiiii|_..
    ...O - O...

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYarIvar View Post
    The stun need to be changed to a root. A move that goes though literally every thing should not such a powerful cc.
    A 1 second stun is not that powerful. Most stuns last longer. And if you're hit by it through a wall odds are pretty good that there is nobody there to take advantage of it. Not only that, but it goes all the way to the top of the sky box. It's almost impossible to not see it if you are facing anywhere near the right direction.

As if that weren't enough, quite a few champions can now get up to 70% CC resistance from load out cards and/or buy Resilience. That reduces the effectiveness of the stun dramatically.

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Tbh I also find the stun annoying, but i think she should keep it.

It is 1 second but she has a card to increase it's duration of the stun.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Tbh I also find the stun annoying, but i think she should keep it.

It is 1 second but she has a card to increase it's duration of the stun.
    Yeah but the increase is only in 0.1 second increments. So if you use 5 points you get a whole 1.5 second stun. And if you're putting those points into stun you're not getting the good cooldowns, or Pyre Strike radius, or whatever.

Level
    Achievements:
    Oh ok, tbh i see that card useless anyways unless i'm doing tdm/onslaught exterminate build.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by XantheneDye View Post
    Solar Blessing IS the worst talent. The beam travels slowly and most teammates do not take advantage of the heals and run away from it instead. It also forces your teammate to stay in one place while getting healed. A Grover ult allows teammates to move freely within a certain radius and even a Grohk totem can give you space to move while being healed. Imagine if you indeed manage to land a Solar Blessing on a tank on the objective, where most of the fight is happening, they would have to stand in one place whilst getting wrecked by any enemy champions nearby. Imagine trying to zone a narrow flank route to save yourself from getting flanked, but your flanking teammate just happens to run into the beam and stops it before it could even run its course, you healed them, but you just offered yourself as a free kill since Furia can't escape safely.

And no, I don't think trading heals for damage is "the way it should be" because this is Paladins and play styles can be customized and vary on the situation. Ideally, you should be able to maximize your heals while being able to defend yourself at the same time. Trading Pyre Strike's ability to zone and damage for an unreliable and inconsistent heal is just reckless.
    I've already stated that in "Casuals" most likely people will not take advantage of the beam this does not mean it is useless. Once again the absurd amount it heals is basically a single superior target Grover ult which can heal multiple people. Even if you were to land it on a damage who stood still that damage player is basically unkillable due to the high amount of heals Solar blessing gives.

Level
    Achievements:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ArbitraryCar...llaTBTacoRight

Leaving this here cause it's kinda funny.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Sure you are probably going to stay in 1 spot for the duration of the beam heal, but that beam heals for a ton so getting rekt on point with that beam on you imo is unlikely (as a tank as you said and not including ults).
    In my experience, brained teammates simply walk in, take the heals, then move. And if they need some other heals and the beam is still active, they come back, take some other heals, and move. They only need a sec to get all heals back, so...

I've been hearing they could but I wanna see for myself.
    My Inara, yesterday. Ruckus and Makoa ulti combo and she was alive (I was also healing her and giving shield, on top).

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    If your team is highly mobile, don't take it. You won't get anything out of it. Simple as that.
    Exactly my strategy. Tank or double tank? The beam card. All mobile? Basic card.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    It's not that you have to aim it its just that you can stand to close to a wall or stairs because they run into them.
    For you:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    It's a homing projectile, if there isn't anybody close enough it'll just go straight. May need to be near crosshairs as others said, but it doesn't seem like it to me.

It really is pretty bad at verticallity so if your target is up on a platform or something your odds aren't great. Though if you're above your target it seems to work pretty well. I've used it from the ledge on Foreman's Rise to good effect.

It took me some practice to get a good feel for how the projectile tracks and even now sometimes I screw it up. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloxist View Post
    I was suprised to find out that Solar blessing is not as good as I thought it would be, your tanks need to be expecting it always and walk to it, otheriwse its useless
    And you were so, so, so kind to walk into it? I was touched :___)

Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    my hate dont let me to accept that she is totally pointless 1 vs 1 just like other supports but she can do better at least compare to others
    Yep, but the problem is not Furia, the problem is that the others are so bad, Furia is the only decent choice :-/
    However, she's so damn focused...

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYarIvar View Post
    I know I will sound redundant, but... press twice A or D. Trust me, it works.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Banned Grand Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Meh I think I'll step out any discussion regarding healers here, because even when I played them quite extensively on high ranked games and even when I'm one of the most carefull here regarding my arguments on healers I get jumped on... If you guys can't get emotional and discuss a subject without argumentum ad nauseam every single time the word "support" is used in any thread or post, its time I give up.

Kek, anyway its basically useless at this point because Hirez balance according to stats.

My bet, she'll be a monster in dual heal composition with people knowing what they are doing.
    Last edited by EpplZ; 06-12-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Maybe it's just because I'm coming from other 2 threads where many users gave "argumentum ad nauseam" on why the supports situation is so bad, to which the regular answer is just and only "but it's not ok for a support to nuke whole enemy team"(as if someone had ever asked for that), but if you label being exhausted in repeating the same clever explanations over and over again as "getting emotional", then I would not feel offended if you stop answering to supports threads.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage