Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best yellow item for Furia?

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    So you totally skipped your RMB cd card. :-/
    I think your loadout could work for a DD Furia, but for a healing or a hybrid one, you can't skip the cooldown on heals in this way :-/
    My loadout is similar to Dudewiththefood's one, i simply don't need the cooldown reduction card cause even if it would be kinda useful as healer, it takes points that i can use to be more useful as a support, i've seen too many Furias just hiding behind and healing using that card(this is not your case since i know how you play) but the thing is: even if they get 200000 healing, they lose more often cause they just rely on being healing bots, with the cooldown reduction loadout i often use the pyre strike at melee range against flanks, then i use my f to reset my pyre strike always at melee range while shooting at them and then i use pyre strike trying to predict enemy movement to reset my f. by the time the flank comes back, my cooldowns are reset so i can do it again, is not being totally a damage dealer... there are idiots that do that tho... not even healing one freaking time.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Ok, ok, guys, you've convinced me. I'll create a full dmg loadout and test it in a double support game. Let's see how it works. I will write a review after the test :-P
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I really like morale boost the best tbh.

I can heal and put out decent damage and get my ult pretty quick.

My right click is low cool down anyways (cause of the CD card ofc), so I usually just go for morale but I use that on cherish talent.

For solar blessing it's probably best to stay chronos to get the beam quicker since that's what your talent is for mainly.

But I think people will soon start to realize that morale cherish furia is pretty good.

Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    I really like morale boost the best tbh.

I can heal and put out decent damage and get my ult pretty quick.

My right click is low cool down anyways (cause of the CD card ofc), so I usually just go for morale but I use that on cherish talent.

For solar blessing it's probably best to stay chronos to get the beam quicker since that's what your talent is for mainly.

But I think people will soon start to realize that morale cherish furia is pretty good.
    That's the great thing about Furia; there are so many viable ways to play her. I wish every champion had as many viable approaches as she does.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Don't expect to much, she'll be soon nerfed to the ground, as to leave probably only one viable card :-/
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Beta Player Knight FlickMontana's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    I feel like the only person who thinks Furia is perfect as she is. She is versatile and fun to play, but I never have a problem with her dominating matches. I mean, when I play DPS, I focus the healer regardless of who they are and Furia is easier to kill than Damba and Seris for me.

Level
    Achievements:
    You're not the only one, trust me on that.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    I agree, as well. Even Solar Blessing may be okay as is. And I totally thought she'd be OP from the patch notes before I played her. :P

Beta Player Marquess SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 319
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Well to be honest Solar Blessing does need a nerf be it a slight nerf or whatever. Objectively it just heals for way too much. Other than I think she is fine though I do get irritated because of her stun especially when half the time the beam is invisible to me so I can't even dodge and just get stunned out of nowhere.

Which yellow item is best for Furia? Whichever fits your playstyle.
    Solar Blessing Furia then most likely Chronos.
    Cherish Furia then Morale Boost since most likely you are running Light of Dawn and it just becomes a good support playstyle altogether.
    DPS Furia then nimble is fine.

The whole purpose of items is to accentuate playstyles so which ever fits best in that particular playstyle is the best item.

This my own personal Solar Blessing Loadout:
    Incandescent Being II
    Burning Oath III
    Stoke the Fire IV
    Solar Flare II
    Light Forge IV

If you are wondering why I do not have Ignition in this loadout this is because in a Solar Blessing loadout it is useless. You only trigger the effect if it hits an enemy and not an ally, so using your Pyre Strike (Q) to heal allies will not reset the cd for Wings of Wrath.

Stoke the Fire is pretty good on the other hand because each of the projectiles (3 of them) each reset the CD of Pyre Strike. So if you have Stoke the Fire at 4 and all three projectiles hit then you will get 6s off the CD.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince M0NT4GN3's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Using Solar Blessing Chronos

Not using Solar Blessing Morale Boost

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps