Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Couple suggestions from high diamond

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2

Couple suggestions from high diamond

Maeve street justice needs a nerf. 1500 damage (rmb), Reset (Q), 1300 damage through my shield (2800 in two seconds). This needs a nerf or some kind of rework and it's a bit frustrating that 1.1 didn't touch on this at all.

Buck's damage reduction is unfair. Buck wins every 1v1 fight because of his permanent 40% damage reduction (I think the downtime is 1 second actually). He heals three times in one fight. I understand he's really slow or whatever the case may be but his damage reduction should have a longer down time, at least longer than 1 second.

For Zhin.. Yomi shouldn't give bonus damage (even if it's just 150) and smolder should be buffed by ALOT. Zhin contradicts everything about the way a flank is built and played in the game, according to the diary of flanks at least.

Moji needs help! Remove the animation stuck when she eats someone (it lasts way too long and you can't do anything) I'm like 90% sure her reveal card does nothing at all.

Talus blitz upper is still kind of broken. Talus was at some point way too overtuned, but that doesn't mean he should be permanently dead. His ultimate still auto hits people for some reason.

Still waiting for that skye rework... It's been months Hirez

Every flank in the game (and most champions) has one overused talent, which doesn't necessarily mean that it's the "pro" way to play. This is just a result of Hirez's lack of card balance. The other legendaries just plain suck so players are forced to use one champ one way. It'd be really cool to see an Evie with cooldowns that didn't spam, or maybe an Androxus that couldn't two shot. More unique loadouts and more play styles is all i'm asking for.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I think damage reduction cards are way too strong. Let it be for Bucks or Maeves. I don't care. Haven/Blast Shield gives 21% damage reduction at level 3 which costs 300+600+900=1800 credits. Not cheap. Not everyone achieves it because you will also need cauterize/wrecker or chronos etc. These loadout damage reduction cards need nerfs in general.

I think auto hit of Talus's ulti is intentional though. They just changed his blitz upper to direct damage so he can't do 600 dmg to more than one person. But it was a stupid way to balance him. They should've just reduced his ammo count and damage boost of Overcharge.

Zhin's entire kit is annoying, I don't even want to talk about him.

Maeve's only good talent is SJ. And it's not just strong, it's way too OP. It definitly needs a nerf.

Moji seems alright to me actually.

Andro and Lex are way too fast. Why is no one talking about them? Well, at least Andro's nether steps has a long cooldown so not everyone can master him easily. Lex is just pure cancerous shit. Nothing else.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    And the type of responses I get for mentioning bucks OP damage reduction is stuff like, just get caut and melt him LOOOOOOL 4Head

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    At least if we're going to have these amazing well rounded champions buff the other one's that can't compete.

edit: WE NEED MORE PLAYSTYLES
    Last edited by IamMasd; 06-07-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    In order for buck to get real value from his damage redaction card is to also buff to lvl5 his healing card which is 10 points out of 15. Wouldn't. Worth it if you nerf the damage redaction. It's not like maeve which is just there when she is low. Also to buck it fits visually. Buck is balanced

Beta Player Sovereign Prince DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    As a Silver scrub i consider Street Justice balanced & Buck is just a bald guy with bad shotgun.
    Zhin is balance just Git Gud, YOmi is very yummy & Moji dont need baff she iz 1st ban!.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    I think damage reduction cards are way too strong. Let it be for Bucks or Maeves. I don't care. Haven/Blast Shield gives 21% damage reduction at level 3 which costs 300+600+900=1800 credits. Not cheap. Not everyone achieves it because you will also need cauterize/wrecker or chronos etc. These loadout damage reduction cards need nerfs in general.
    I partly think they do. Buck's dmg reductions work on either heroic leap, which turns it into an opener while sacrificing the retreat ability since it will be on cooldown, or on recovery which makes you unable to act for a brief period of time.

Maeve is different since pounce is an OP ability with street justice at the moment, gaining up to 30% reduction afterwards is kinda wtf. Her card to reduce dmg while below 40% hp is fine.
    Frontline: Terminus, Flanknando, Khan
    Support: Jenos, Seris , Furia, Ying
    Flank: Meave, Evie
    Damage: Lian, Drogoz, Cassie, Grohk
    Diamond 3 and up

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    I'm not so much worried about the damage reduction as I am with the insane amount of damage a champion like Maeve can output in 2 seconds. The fact is Maeve absolutely should not be able to completely melt a tank in a few seconds. If her damage was balanced then the reduction would make perfect sense.

Banned Grand Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Basically all damage reduction cards on flankers are only here to make them viable in high elo, without them we'll go back to play 2 DD 2 tank 1 supp all the time like it was before. Why pick maeve without DR when you can pick cassie or bk? With more HP, same burst and more sustained dps at all range?

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    Basically all damage reduction cards on flankers are only here to make them viable in high elo, without them we'll go back to play 2 DD 2 tank 1 supp all the time like it was before. Why pick maeve without DR when you can pick cassie or bk? With more HP, same burst and more sustained dps at all range?
    You're right about going back to 2 damage but you don't realize that people are running with two flanks now instead.