Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Why Nerf Maeve

  1. #11
    Beta Player Esquire
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    33
    Level
    17
    Points: 1,046, Level: 17
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Nerfar: Adjust right justice and should not ignore shield

  2. #12
    Beta Player Baronet Archenvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Middle East - Palestine
    Posts
    195
    Level
    19
    Points: 1,212, Level: 19
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Rework SJ to "30% of the target missing health bonus damage out pounce only the damage which comes from the player count" , that will not destroy it , It just will fix its problem with tanks ( the known problem ) .

  3. #13
    Beta Player Marquess Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    856
    Level
    53
    Points: 6,692, Level: 53
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    Because a flank should never be able to melt tanks in 5 secs.
    ahhh, 5 seconds is a long time, if a flank takes 5 seconds to kill a tank you should have already killed that flank.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

    The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

    Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

    DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

    Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

  4. #14
    Beta Player Marquess Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    856
    Level
    53
    Points: 6,692, Level: 53
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    its only because its unblockable that makes it OP
    Its the only thing in the game that can kill terminus through his shield.. Thats silly
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

    The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

    Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

    DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

    Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

  5. #15
    Beta Player Count TangAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    somewhere between life and death
    Posts
    604
    Level
    31
    Points: 2,648, Level: 31
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    yes she needs a change, not a nerf
    check my topic on balance, i have written quite much about her
    Here are my guides, I'm constantly improving/modifying them and keeping them up to date
    If you have any guide requests just ask me
    I'd be glad to have feedback about these guides


    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...31-way-to-skye
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...830#post554830

  6. #16
    Beta Player Baron Snugglebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    224
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,938, Level: 39
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I can understand why ppl say her Street Justice is a bit too op... But what else can she do? Throwing knifes and running away... Even her ultimate doesn't hurt anybody. So basically that's her only way to deal proper damage.
    I mean look at Lian. Doesn't matter witch button you press - you deal damage. And nobody is complaining about that.
    Zis is a Maeve main speaking. Deal whiz it.

    ~ Professional Snuggler

    Things I wanna see:
    • Androxus without mask
    • Ash without armor
    • The creator of Bomb King
    • Fernando without armor
    • Jenos' eyes
    • Mal'Damba's face
    • Seris' eyes
    • Khan's face
    • Dredge, Zhin, Lex, Strix and Lian removed
    • A tail on Maeve's default skin
    • and Skye's booty :3



  7. #17
    Beta Player Baronet JojotheKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    101
    Level
    7
    Points: 383, Level: 7
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebit View Post
    I can understand why ppl say her Street Justice is a bit too op... But what else can she do? Throwing knifes and running away... Even her ultimate doesn't hurt anybody. So basically that's her only way to deal proper damage.
    I mean look at Lian. Doesn't matter witch button you press - you deal damage. And nobody is complaining about that.
    Actually yes!
    She needs to get in and get out not like challenge everyone 1v1 even tanks.
    Her ultimate is also game changing and dangerous because it counters most of the other ultimates.

    Auto aim is annoying too but that’s just another topic.

  8. #18
    Beta Player Knight Tuaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    96
    Level
    16
    Points: 924, Level: 16
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebit View Post
    I can understand why ppl say her Street Justice is a bit too op... But what else can she do? Throwing knifes and running away... Even her ultimate doesn't hurt anybody. So basically that's her only way to deal proper damage.
    I mean look at Lian. Doesn't matter witch button you press - you deal damage. And nobody is complaining about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    Actually yes!
    She needs to get in and get out not like challenge everyone 1v1 even tanks.
    Her ultimate is also game changing and dangerous because it counters most of the other ultimates.

    Auto aim is annoying too but that’s just another topic.
    Yes, the above thing.
    In and out. Almost unseen. Almost unnoticed.
    Not like now, when full HP tanks see her coming from afar, knees already trembling, knowing what's about to come, and knowing there's little to do about it.

    And also your signature decreases your credibility since you aren't being objective because you claim to main her. I mean we've been through this though, just recently, with Zhin mains asking to nerf Buck. Do you see my point?

  9. #19
    Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,610
    Level
    62
    Points: 8,555, Level: 62
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuaya View Post
    Yes, the above thing.
    In and out. Almost unseen. Almost unnoticed.
    Not like now, when full HP tanks see her coming from afar, knees already trembling, knowing what's about to come, and knowing there's little to do about it.

    And also your signature decreases your credibility since you aren't being objective because you claim to main her. I mean we've been through this though, just recently, with Zhin mains asking to nerf Buck. Do you see my point?
    Snugglebit is not wrong. Without Street Justice Maeve is completely out of meta because they nerfed her damage because of Street Justice...which was a bad idea like all the other damage nerfs motivated by damage Talents.

    Street Justice should be adjusted, perhaps to work like Mercy Kill. It would still be strong but it wouldn't melt tanks so easily. Or it could be changed to something else entirely but either way she needs a buff to her base kit and adjustments on her other Talents. Right now Street Justice is the only way she's viable at all. She should be viable with any of them. Viable, not OP, to be clear.

  10. #20
    Beta Player Baron Snugglebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    224
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,938, Level: 39
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuaya View Post
    And also your signature decreases your credibility since you aren't being objective because you claim to main her.
    Honestly, especially because I'm a Maeve main I can tell, that she is pretty "out of meta" - like many say - without street justice. And I'm not saying street justice is ok. I'm just saying that she needs some kind of damage boost to be steadfast.
    Zis is a Maeve main speaking. Deal whiz it.

    ~ Professional Snuggler

    Things I wanna see:
    • Androxus without mask
    • Ash without armor
    • The creator of Bomb King
    • Fernando without armor
    • Jenos' eyes
    • Mal'Damba's face
    • Seris' eyes
    • Khan's face
    • Dredge, Zhin, Lex, Strix and Lian removed
    • A tail on Maeve's default skin
    • and Skye's booty :3



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •